Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,798 members, 7,802,557 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

If you were ask to collect 1,000 from all your EX, how much will you get? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If you were ask to collect 1,000 from all your EX, how much will you get? (746 Views)

See What A Tenant Did To A Tax Collector That Came To Collect Bills / You Are A DJ Performing In Your Ex' Wedding, Which Song Will You Play? / When Your Ex Fights With Her Boyfriend, And Then They Settle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If you were ask to collect 1,000 from all your EX, how much will you get? by profmsboi(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Some people will definitely be a millionaire here
today.

Let us see what we can get from reactions. Am very
sure some of you will need Extra sheet to do your
Mathematics.....

Lalatisclala FP biko, let's see how many answers we will get

Re: If you were ask to collect 1,000 from all your EX, how much will you get? by ayobase(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2016
you wannaa be a mega thousandnaire or millionaire, click on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Girl / What Lies Did Your Parent Make You Believe As A Kid? / I Have Not Brushed My Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.