Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? (3201 Views)

GT Bank Naira Master Card No Longer Works On International Trade Websites / Fidelity Bank Raises International Spend Limit On Naira Cards / What Bank Pays The Best Interest Rate For Savings Account In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by iwatch: 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hello, I have exceeded my monthly GTB card limit for this month.

I have first bank card, UBA africard, zenith bank card and of course, GTB card.

Please does zenith bank still allow online payments? I have dumped my First Bank card due to their stupid monthly charges on card/account.
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by cornel994(m): 1:16am On Dec 05, 2016
iwatch:
Hello,

Please does zenith bank still allow online payments? I have dumped my First Bank card due to their stupid monthly charges on card/account.
GTB still works
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by Seun(m): 1:32am On Dec 05, 2016
cornel994:
GTB still works
Do they charge the black market rate?
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by iwatch: 3:07am On Dec 05, 2016
cornel994:
GTB still works
I have exceeded the monthly limit, sir. So, I am trying to see which card can be of help as an alternative which will enable me payment in 4 days time.
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by iwatch: 3:08am On Dec 05, 2016
Seun:
nope. They charge 320 per dollar but with a monthly limit of $100 which I seem to have exceeded. Hence my search for alternative cards that work. I have zenith bank card but I am not sure if they work.
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by orangedexsolar: 6:16am On Dec 05, 2016
iwatch:
nope. They charge 320 per dollar but with a monthly limit of $100 which I seem to have exceeded. Hence my search for alternative cards that work. I have zenith bank card but I am not sure if they work.
zenith, uba and access bank works fine. even access have 200usd monthly limits y the rest are still 100usd
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2016
orangedexsolar:
zenith, uba and access bank works fine. even access have 200usd monthly limits y the rest are still 100usd
. Please re we talking about domiciliary account dollars card here?
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by cornel994(m): 6:59am On Dec 05, 2016
Seun:
320 dats wat I was charged
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by cornel994(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2016
iwatch:
I have exceeded the monthly limit, sir. So, I am trying to see which card can be of help as an alternative which will enable me payment in 4 days time.
Access Bank charges 325 per dollar, UBA and also FCMB works also
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by Dawdy(m): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2016
Uba works for online transaction at N320/$1
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by DonX001: 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
orangedexsolar:

Thanks for this info.
Also needed it myself.
Will check them out.
GTB charged me N320/$ a few days ago.
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by iwatch: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
orangedexsolar:
Oh thanks. I have zenith bank card. I think I should just make some transfer to that one and use it for now. I was at Access bank today to get another card. So I think at the end of the day, I should be able to get $400 usage per month.
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by iwatch: 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
does anybody know how much zenith bank charges?
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by DonX001: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mkpi:

No, our regular naira denominated debit cards.
GTB, and apparently a few other banks still allow using them for dollar payments, but now put a monthly limit of $100/month for GTB, and someone said above $200/month for Access bank.
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by iwatch: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
zenith bank didn't work when I tried to use it o. Guess they have disabled their payment for online usage. Will have to wait till tomorrow to complete my registration.
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by iwatch: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
orangedexsolar:
zenith bank didn't work bro.
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by zamirikpo(m): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
are u guyz saying the maximum online transfer is $100 or $200 monthly....thats ridiculous, i need to make online payments of $1000 ......so i would wait for 5 or 10 months to conclude the transaction. how about those paying school fees for there wards abroad,how would they do it
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by iwatch: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2016
zamirikpo:
are u guyz saying the maximum online transfer is $100 or $200 monthly....thats ridiculous, i need to make online payments of $1000 ......so i would wait for 5 or 10 months to conclude the transaction. how about those paying school fees for there wards abroad,how would they do it
grin grin grin grin where have u been living? under a cave? most of you do not read news and see the kind of statement u just posted. Money isn't everything bro. learn to read news and nairaland is the best on the go for news sources.

It was posted here severally but I am sure u didnt read them or ignore. Even TV and Radio had same news.

The new development is that

1. some banks naira mastercard and visa cards no longer works

2. those which still work have reduce theirs to $100 (gtb)-$200( access bank) as the monthly allowable spending for online transactions. so, here is what you can do. Apply for 4 bank accounts at different branches and use them to your own advantage. simples.
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by ayobase(m): 11:09am On Dec 06, 2016
GTBank is much better.

You can ask a friend to help out if you have exhausted your monthly $100 transaction.
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by iwatch: 7:33am On Dec 11, 2016
ayobase:
GTBank is much better.

You can ask a friend to help out if you have exhausted your monthly $100 transaction.
Yeah, right. I will do just that. I got Access Bank Mastercard but it hasn't worked since I got it. Just tried it minutes ago and it still hasn't worked. But someone claimed it worked on this thread or is it only their Visa card that works?
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by escapefromusa(f): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2016
zamirikpo:

The are talking about naira accounts. Domiciliary account are not under any sort of restriction for spending wink
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by franzis(m): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2016
I hurriedly went to open a dollar domiciliary account , still waiting for the card which GTB says the issuance cost 38 USD and have like 200usd balance on your account... No restriction on that but you have the be buying dollar from the black market to fund
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by iwatch: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2016
franzis:
I hurriedly went to open a dollar domiciliary account , still waiting for the card which GTB says the issuance cost 38 USD and have like 200usd balance on your account... No restriction on that but you have the be buying dollar from the black market to fund
Yeah, I am aware of that.
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by okomummy: 10:07am On Dec 11, 2016
iwatch:
Yeah, I am aware of that.

Our Economy is in disarray

1 Like

Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by iwatch: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2016
okomummy:

Our Economy is in disarray
Seriously bro. I have got a friend to get the job done. It was just $9.17 purchase and I hope to get $200 in return starting from Monday as hit clients for it smiley. Did this 6 times October and it was one of my best ROI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by uncllelibya: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2016
iwatch:
Seriously bro. I have got a friend to get the job done. It was just $9.17 purchase and I hope to get $200 in return starting from Monday as hit clients for it smiley. Did this 6 times October and it was one of my best ROI.

and bro what is this Pls
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by Rhiya: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
Hello pple in the house,i need ur help to pay for an online course...I hav been tryin with my access visa card no avail...anyone with GTB or UBA card willin to help so I transfer the equivalent fund to his/her account..the course is $10 on Udemy ND registration expires tomorrow ..pls it's urgent quote me or watsapp pls (08074462775)
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by mintyx(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2016
iwatch:
Yeah, right. I will do just that. I got Access Bank Mastercard but it hasn't worked since I got it. Just tried it minutes ago and it still hasn't worked. But someone claimed it worked on this thread or is it only their Visa card that works?

Yeah only acess visa works
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2016
Unforeseen situations do not give a warning and when then they come they leave a lot of destruction behind them. One might not be able to stop the occurrence of mishaps but can definitely mitigate the loss that it might cause to them or their loved ones. The loss can
be majorly of 2 kinds, one property loss and the other person loss. We at Lasaco Assurance are one of the leading insurance providers of the country.
http://lasacoassurance.com
LASACO Investment Plan
This policy has flexible terms and a minimum duration of five years. It pays lump sum benefit at early death or at maturity. The features and benefits are listed below:
Flexible premium payment.
Minimum tenure of five years.
Provides for cash withdrawal of 40% of the account balance only after two years.
Hedges against inflation.
Termination of the contract before two years is allowed.
At the end of the policy term, the policy holder shall receive the basic sum.
BENEFIT
An avenue for compulsory saving with absolute security.
Premium paid is subject to tax relief.
Enhances liquidity position.
Helps you to plan for your investment.
Serves as collateral for loan.
Provides life assurance cover for the family in case of untimely death.
We would be glad to assist you in every possible way be it life investment, business expansion to make you dreams come true Call Kingsley (Risk Advisor) on 09084282590
for further details/appointment.
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by orangedexsolar: 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mkpi:

Nope, normal savings account
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by miracool946: 7:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
iwatch:
Hello, I have exceeded my monthly GTB card limit for this month.

yes sir I can do a better logo
Re: What Bank Naira Cards Are Currently Working? by Ao8muKP: 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
./

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Heard Of WHALESHARES? / The Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband & The Reply She Got From A Banker. / Mama ATM For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.