Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

The Year That Favoured Me Most - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Year That Favoured Me Most (594 Views)

Be The Luckiest Person To Be Favoured By This Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Year That Favoured Me Most by MAXIMAL123(m): 12:50am On Dec 05, 2016
My Nairalanders
I want us to flash back at our past year's records and take a look at year that favour us most
Unlike me, My favorable year ever was year 2009, in fact this year will continued to be the best year ever happened to me until another year beats the records (which I hope to see soon).
Here are the success stories...
I finished my Secondary school in year 2005, and I started learning a trade where I served as an apprenticed, since that year have been writing Waec and Neco, so I wrote the last GCE exam in 2008 and the result came out in year 2009 in fact it was wonderful after written the Exams for 5 good times in 4 good years(1)
(2) I wrote Jamb once and I cleared it in year 2009 as well
(3) I did my freedom from the trade I learned that same year
(4) I got admission in to higher Institution that same year, etc.
In fact it was indeed a favorable year I will never forget in my life ( I hope to see another year that would renew it soon)
So my people let's share, I know u have a better experience let hear or read it together,
Thanks.

Re: The Year That Favoured Me Most by ScienceWatch: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2017
MAXIMAL123:
My Nairalanders
I want us to flash back at our past year's records and take a look at year that favour us most
Unlike me, My favorable year ever was year 2009, in fact this year will continued to be the best year ever happened to me until another year beats the records (which I hope to see soon).
Here are the success stories...
I finished my Secondary school in year 2005, and I started learning a trade where I served as an apprenticed, since that year have been writing Waec and Neco, so I wrote the last GCE exam in 2008 and the result came out in year 2009 in fact it was wonderful after written the Exams for 5 good times in 4 good years(1)
(2) I wrote Jamb once and I cleared it in year 2009 as well
(3) I did my freedom from the trade I learned that same year
(4) I got admission in to higher Institution that same year, etc.
In fact it was indeed a favorable year I will never forget in my life ( I hope to see another year that would renew it soon)
So my people let's share, I know u have a better experience let hear or read it together,
Thanks.
Wow ! Wow !
Congratulations MAXIMAL123 your achievements are very impressive.

I am reading a book by Brian Tracy - The Miracle Of Self-discipline

Here are some quotes from him;

Brian Tracy Quotes – Self Discipline

The more disciplined you are, the more you feel you could be doing better!
The reason for success is hard work.

According to Kop Kopmeyer, self-discipline is more important to success than any other trait.
Napoleon Hill writes that self-discipline is the master key to riches.
A key to success is time perspective. This means to make sacrifices in the present for a long-term objective.

5:30 Self-discipline means “dinner before dessert.”
The payoff of self-discipline is immediate. You like and respect yourself more.

8:15 Self-discipline is a habit you can learn.
Goethe: Everything is hard before it’s easy.

10:30 Successful people make a habit of doing what unsuccessful people don’t do.
Rich DeVos: You do the hard things because you want to do the other things you want to do.

12:30 There are nine disciplines of success.
Every exercise of discipline strengthens other disciplines.

13:15 Clear thinking vs. fuzzy thinking: This determines the quality of your life.

Thomas Edison: Thinking is the hardest discipline of all.

Peter Drucker: Take time to think. Seek solitude.
“Think on paper.”

Aristotle: Wisdom is the ability to make good decisions with experience and reflection. Go for a walk or talk it over with someone else.
What are my assumptions?

Be open to doing something different.

Remember to make time to learn from others real life experiences. Dont trust your own judgements !
A good place to listen and learn about real life is on Emmanuel TV.

1 Like

Re: The Year That Favoured Me Most by MAXIMAL123(m): 11:41pm On Feb 28, 2017
Good
ScienceWatch:
Wow ! Wow !
Congratulations MAXIMAL123 your achievements are very impressive.

I am reading a book by Brian Tracy - The Miracle Of Self-discipline

Here are some quotes from him;

Brian Tracy Quotes – Self Discipline

The more disciplined you are, the more you feel you could be doing better!
The reason for success is hard work.

According to Kop Kopmeyer, self-discipline is more important to success than any other trait.
Napoleon Hill writes that self-discipline is the master key to riches.
A key to success is time perspective. This means to make sacrifices in the present for a long-term objective.

5:30 Self-discipline means “dinner before dessert.”
The payoff of self-discipline is immediate. You like and respect yourself more.

8:15 Self-discipline is a habit you can learn.
Goethe: Everything is hard before it’s easy.

10:30 Successful people make a habit of doing what unsuccessful people don’t do.
Rich DeVos: You do the hard things because you want to do the other things you want to do.

12:30 There are nine disciplines of success.
Every exercise of discipline strengthens other disciplines.

13:15 Clear thinking vs. fuzzy thinking: This determines the quality of your life.

Thomas Edison: Thinking is the hardest discipline of all.

Peter Drucker: Take time to think. Seek solitude.
“Think on paper.”

Aristotle: Wisdom is the ability to make good decisions with experience and reflection. Go for a walk or talk it over with someone else.
What are my assumptions?

Be open to doing something different.

Remember to make time to learn from others real life experiences. Dont trust your own judgements !
A good place to listen and learn about real life is on Emmanuel TV.

(1) (Reply)

Westpoint Estate Now Selling. / Own A Piece Of Luxury At The Peak Apartments, Awoyaya, Ajah-lagos / TO LET: New Serviced 3 Bedroom Flat At Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.