Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 (7402 Views)

Nigeria, Morocco Partnership: Leeway For Tech Startups / Buhari & King Of Morocco Fertilizer Deal Now Costs N5,500 / Kebbi Surpasses One Million Tonnes Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by mediahubng(m): 3:03am On Dec 05, 2016
An agreement between the governments of Nigeria and Morocco, anchored by Fertilizer Producers and Suppliers of Nigeria, FEPSAN and a Moroccan company, OCP will yield one million tons of fertilizer through local production for next farming season. This will be a short term solution that will, by a signed agreement also force the price of fertilizer from N8,000 to a low of about N5,000.

http://verge24.com/2016/12/05/3420/

In a statement obtained from the facebook page of the Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the president, Femi Adesina, a Memorandum of Understanding also signed during the visit of King Mohammed VI of Morocco to Nigeria by Mr. Thomas Etuh, President of FEPSAN and Dr. Mostafa Terrab , Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the OCP Group, FEPSAN and OCP, will come together to promote innovation in an effort to contribute towards productivity-led agricultural growth and improve farmer livelihood.

OCP, a majority state-owned company of Morocco is a world leader in phosphate and its derivatives, committed to the development of agriculture in Africa.

The agreement also seeks to promote the use of agricultural inputs including access to adequate fertilizers as a major lever for improving agricultural productivity and farmers’ income.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by sarrki(m): 5:24am On Dec 05, 2016
Observing

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by Atiku2019: 5:27am On Dec 05, 2016
Cool cool
Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by hmuhammad(m): 6:24am On Dec 05, 2016
I still believe in Baba.

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by fortunechy(m): 8:53am On Dec 05, 2016
MY END OF YEAR APOLOGY Those who think I am proud...for one reason or the other..Am sincerely sorry for creating such an impression ! Pls forgive me. Those who think I've ignored them... am really sorry. Pls forgive me. Those who felt offended by my attitude or character during or before this year... I apologize.. Pls forgive me. All those who I didn't visit or call during this year... I am sorry..plss accept my apology and forgive me. Those who I caused any hurt by words or action... I apologise for my behavior.. Pls forgive me. Those whose promises I didn't fulfill...I wish I still can but still.. I apologize. Pls forgive me. Those who felt I am too serious and not friendly at times ..I am really sorry if I caused any one to stay away from me... I apologize. Pls forgive me. I love you because without you, there would be no one to call my brother or sister...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by SillyMods: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2016
PMB shall deliver.

Haters can wail till 2019. Na dem sabi. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by Thisis2raw(m): 8:54am On Dec 05, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by engrobidigbo: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2016
mediahubng:
An agreement between the governments of Nigeria and Morocco, anchored by Fertilizer Producers and Suppliers of Nigeria, FEPSAN and a Moroccan company, OCP will yield one million tons of fertilizer through local production for next farming season. This will be a short term solution that will, by a signed agreement also force the price of fertilizer from N8,000 to a low of about N5,000.

http://verge24.com/2016/12/05/3420/

In a statement obtained from the facebook page of the Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the president, Femi Adesina, a Memorandum of Understanding also signed during the visit of King Mohammed VI of Morocco to Nigeria by Mr. Thomas Etuh, President of FEPSAN and Dr. Mostafa Terrab , Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the OCP Group, FEPSAN and OCP, will come together to promote innovation in an effort to contribute towards productivity-led agricultural growth and improve farmer livelihood.

OCP, a majority state-owned company of Morocco is a world leader in phosphate and its derivatives, committed to the development of agriculture in Africa.

The agreement also seeks to promote the use of agricultural inputs including access to adequate fertilizers as a major lever for improving agricultural productivity and farmers’ income.

Fertilizer is already selling below N5,000 here in Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2016
we need to start seeing results of these manifold of pledges

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by Nutase: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2016
cool
Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by CliffordOrji: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by ibkgab001: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2016
I still can't believe this .. Agenda keep coming to my mind anyway God knows the best

Meanwhile see the brain radius of N'lander up above and below

CliffordOrji:

charleyaustine:
Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by charleyaustine: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2016
let us wait nd see
Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2016
OK, Allah ya kai mu 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by gaetano: 8:58am On Dec 05, 2016
The sentences frequently used in buhari's administration
Nigeria to start....
Nigeria will soon commence...
Nigeria to begin....

Them too like future tense

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by EternalBeing: 8:59am On Dec 05, 2016
xz
Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by Nathan2016: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2016
PROPAGANDA

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by Afonjatribeguy: 9:00am On Dec 05, 2016
Tales by moon light, children story no be today we heard from this Useless incompetent Apc Govt. Nigeria signed with China, signed with Afghanistan, signed with mexico, signed with many countries till today no single foreign project at hand . Useless tyrant Dullard and his corrutp Apc men . no be only signed with Morrocco them go latter signed with Uganda and Abidjan cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dullard Buhari and his Apc dragging Nigerians like fulani cows grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy :

Dullard and his apc people signing contracts upon contracts with many countries are like bread and butter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2016
Nonsense future tense grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by oweman: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2016
Does this mean the fertilizer plant in port Harcourt has been looted also if that be so na wa oh .
If that plant is inadequate then the Buhari adminstration has to quickly arrange for the building a new plant iomewhere outside the Niger delta region .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by Folksyharry(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2016
We have fertiliser companies here already. I know of Indorama in Port Harcourt. Unless they are not meeting our demands I don't see any need to take more of our forex out of this country
Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by HQuadreal: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2016
Good Development.
Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by Pavore9: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Am pro-organic, so it does not spike my interest.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by seunny4lif(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2016
Why To no dey finish for this government self
We will
To
We want

We will and Our Government

I'm not understanding ooooh

Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by seunny4lif(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2016
grin grin
Afonjatribeguy:
Tales by moon light, children story no be today we heard from this Useless incompetent Apc Govt. Nigeria signed with China, signed with Afghanistan, signed with mexico, signed with many countries till today no single foreign project at hand . Useless tyrant Dullard and his corrutp Apc men . no be only signed with Morrocco them go latter signed with Uganda and Abidjan cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Dullard Buhari and his Apc dragging Nigerians like fulani cows grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy :

Dullard and his apc people signing contracts upon contracts with many countries are like bread and butter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by Ahmeduana(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2016
DURING JONATHAN REGIME FERTILIZER WAS SOLD FOR 3,600 NAIRA. SO WHAT IS THE BIGGIE?
Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by Handsomecole(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2016
We have vast lands wasting and lying fallow all over the country. It's beyond just promising and forecasting.

#OrjiUzorKalu2019
Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by Ikigia: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2016
OK....we are waiting
Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by Fundamentalist: 10:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Pavore9:
Am pro-organic, so it does not spike my interest.

works towards having organic ferlizers that will give us quick results and i will be your no 1 fan angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria/morocco To Produce One Million Tons Of Fertilizer From 2017 by Pavore9: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2016
Fundamentalist:

works towards having organic ferlizers that will give us quick results and i will be your no 1 fan angry angry angry

You can produce the organic fertilizer you need! From compost, liquids from earthworms, waste water from fishponds etc Waste water from fishponds is the heartbeat of aquaponics, you need no soil but can grow strawberries all year round with it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Apply For Cbn Agriculture Loan 2016. / Why Is The Agribusiness Sector So Lucrative and Yet So Prone to Risks !! / Organic Farming Can Make You Rich!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.