Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) (44677 Views)

Falana Seeks Rejection Of Morocco’s Application To ECOWAS / King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by CastedDude: 4:22am On Dec 05, 2016
This picture has got Nigerians talking and here's why. During the official visit by the King of Morrocco, Mohammed VI, at the presidential villa last week, the Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment; Enyinnaya Okechukwu Enelema, was spotted bowing down in reverence to the ruler who appeared not to notice the gesture.

This has got people asking why the minister had to greet the king in this manner and was not even recognized.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-how-nigerian-minister-greeted-king.html

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by PrettyCrystal: 4:23am On Dec 05, 2016
good for him

3 Likes

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by dainformant(m): 4:24am On Dec 05, 2016
lol

3 Likes

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by dunkem21(m): 4:37am On Dec 05, 2016
Person wey bend down to adjust his shoe lace cheesy

144 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by MONITZ: 4:38am On Dec 05, 2016
Sycophancy!! U can't give wat u don't ve and in this man's case "eye-service " may ve been responsible for his rise in politics and not really wat he has to offer,it's the same mentality that he has taken to a whole new level when into he came into the presence of a visitor......

The funny thing is :people like this go far in anything they decide to partake in.....

39 Likes

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by skilfulsagei(m): 4:42am On Dec 05, 2016
Wetin concern you? You can't use this photo to describe what actually happened.

13 Likes

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Elchappo: 4:52am On Dec 05, 2016
dunkem21:
Person wey bend down to adjust his shoe lace cheesy

U re wise..

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Dolypson04(m): 4:57am On Dec 05, 2016
Give honour to whom its due. He is a king for crying out loud!

7 Likes

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by malton: 5:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Well, props to him for knowing the right thing to do, and for doing it so well.

When Obama bowed to King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia in 2009, the Americans went all ballistic. They saw it as an act that belittled the power and independence of the United States.

But I thought it was shallow when some of them accused him of "bending over to show greater respect to Islam."

Similarly, while some Nigerians will see this as belittling the independence of Nigeria - and rightly so, seeing it as him showing greater respect to Islam is BS!

A king is a king, irrespective of where he comes from, whether or not his laws are binding on you.

The outrage that greets things as these amazes me.

Bowing before a king tells of someone who is well-mannered enough to know the right thing to do. Bowing before a foreign king shows that your respect is non discriminatory. His parents really brought him up well!

Only shallow people view everything through religious lenses. It's about the throne, not the practice. A king is a king, irrespective of what he represents.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 05, 2016
If true, the this man don fall Our hand o

1 Like

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by edlion57(m): 5:17am On Dec 05, 2016
i can even knee for u ....if u are with what i want.....proudly 5% but I'm wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Sandydayziz(f): 5:18am On Dec 05, 2016
He wasn't greeting the king...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by rayblast(m): 5:20am On Dec 05, 2016
D thing wey dey vex me sef b say d King of Morroco sef no send say person dey bow
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by QuotaSystem: 5:27am On Dec 05, 2016
How shameful, no wonder he was ignored.

He was completely ignorant and oblivious to the fact that in the King's religion, it's forbidden to bow to any man but the Almighty.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Khd95(m): 5:29am On Dec 05, 2016
Dolypson04:
when dis minister travel to his village,he doesnt bend down to the EZE,but he will for a foreing king

Igbo politicians nd political as$ licking na like...can sommori provide that zuma meme

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Khd95(m): 5:33am On Dec 05, 2016
edlion57:
i can even knee for u ....if u are with what i want.....proudly 5% but I'm wise
so moroco now have what igbo wantgrin

wonderful

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by kingwax7007: 5:42am On Dec 05, 2016
He's a King for Gods sake!!!

Wld u like it if he visits ur King and stretches his hand for a shake?

1 Like

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:47am On Dec 05, 2016
malton:
Well, props to him for knowing the right thing to do, and for doing it so well.

When Obama bowed to King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia in 2009, the Americans went all ballistic. They saw it as an act that belittled the power and independence of the United States.

But I thought it was shallow when some of them accused him of "bending over to show greater respect to Islam."

Similarly, while some Nigerians will see this as belittling the independence of Nigeria - and rightly so, seeing it as him showing greater respect to Islam is BS!

A king is a king, irrespective of where he comes from, whether or not his laws are binding on you.

The outrage that greets things as these amazes me.

Bowing before a king tells of someone who is well-mannered enough to know the right thing to do. Bowing before a foreign king shows that your respect is non discriminatory. His parents really brought him up well!

Only shallow people view everything through religious lenses. It's about the throne, not the practice. A king is a king, irrespective of what he represents.

Thank you. I see nothing wrong in showing respect to a King.

5 Likes

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Saheed9: 6:02am On Dec 05, 2016
considering the fact that he's igbo I don't think that was greeting. he's probably adjusting his shoes or picking up something from the floor

2 Likes

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by MrEverest(m): 6:12am On Dec 05, 2016
Buhari's cabinet is filled with mediocres, last time, the so called minister of finance, Kemi was forced to wear a weird looking scarf when she accompanied Buhari to Saudi Arabia, now this, these people have continued to embarrass us. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by ettybaba(m): 6:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Shame.
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by JingoOAU(m): 6:18am On Dec 05, 2016
But I doubt if that man bending is the minister of foreign affairs....i seriously doubt

2 Likes

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Eye service, why na only him bend down like that, like say he wan collect for back
If they say kneel down to pray in church, he wee be forming for Jesus and Mary.
I bet he has never bowed to Buhari or his Trado Ruler this way.
Charity they say begins at home. .......thats how many women usually give more respect to daddy pastor than their husbands, #LOBATAN
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by omowolewa: 6:21am On Dec 05, 2016
Not true.
He bent to pick or adjust something, the picture was just perfectly timed for 'bashing'.
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by tchimatic(m): 6:25am On Dec 05, 2016
A man paying homage is all I ce!!!!
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 6:43am On Dec 05, 2016
He dey adjust em shoe lace

1 Like

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by bigass(f): 6:48am On Dec 05, 2016
Thats not enalema ooooo.... that man is part of the King's delegation

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by FellepHq(m): 7:03am On Dec 05, 2016
He is representing people, he can lie down if on a personal call
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Segadem(m): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Dolypson04:
u dhey mind them

1 Like

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Ass licker.
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Ne0w1zarD: 7:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Morocco daddy re..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.