Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

HOLY shit! Photo Of Unclad Lady Holding Bible During Photoshoot Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HOLY shit! Photo Of Unclad Lady Holding Bible During Photoshoot Goes Viral (3095 Views)

Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London / Photo Of A Lady Holding A Man By His Balls Goes Viral / Photos Of Lagos Big Boy Showing Off Bedroom Full Of Unclad Girls & Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOLY shit! Photo Of Unclad Lady Holding Bible During Photoshoot Goes Viral by Freeman50(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2016
A picture of a lady standing Nude with a bible has gone viral on the internet causing a lot of people to come out and voice their opinions on the matter.

The lady who is currently unknown was standing in a
picture with chains holding the holy bible to her chest which covered her Bosom s while the chains were strategically placed to cover her nether regions.

The image has sparked outrage online bringing to the fore a
conversation about religion, the holy word and how it should be treated.

You can see the photo below.

1 Like

Re: HOLY shit! Photo Of Unclad Lady Holding Bible During Photoshoot Goes Viral by HQuadreal: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2016
Thread Close.
Re: HOLY shit! Photo Of Unclad Lady Holding Bible During Photoshoot Goes Viral by Prectega(m): 8:36am On Dec 05, 2016
End time photoshot!!.....
Re: HOLY shit! Photo Of Unclad Lady Holding Bible During Photoshoot Goes Viral by herzern1(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2016

Re: HOLY shit! Photo Of Unclad Lady Holding Bible During Photoshoot Goes Viral by Ayomideen(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2017
Chai

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Love My Girlfriend Again / What Hussling Job Can I Do To Make A Living For Myself? / Apart From Sex What Else Do Nigerian Guys Value In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.