Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me (1137 Views)

A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by obiemurphy(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2016
I started dating my girlfriend six month ago.Am a graduate and am self employed, she is a graduate too but has a good paying job, so she earns more than me.We both love ourselves bt she is two years older than me.
I've tried to erase the fact off my head bt it keeps reoccuring .She has been a helper to me, My source of joy and accord me my maximum respect despite the age difference.She also understands her role as a supporter.
please i need an advice whether to stick with her cos she is almost going towards the marriage direction or should i just end the relationship because of age...Need your sincere advice
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2016
Yhu re not serious undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by HQuadreal: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2016
Age No Matter. #Love matters
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by herzern1(m): 8:43am On Dec 05, 2016

Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by obiemurphy(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2016
abuayman:
Yhu re not serious undecided undecided
.....please what made you say so?
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 05, 2016
obiemurphy:
.....please what made you say so?

Yhu are even lucky she's just 2yrs older
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by loveanonymity(f): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Age does not matter to me despite the fact I can't date someome younger than me. But I don't see why it should bother you if she accords you due respect . But if you know it will always be something hanging in your head and make you feel uncomfortable, please free her as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2016
You re not a baby man!

Nooo..end it na.

#YoLO
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by Nutase: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2016
Do WATS on your mind but remember age is just a number and doesn't determine the success or failure of a relationship. If she has the qualities you desire and plays her role correctly what else do you want.??
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by AlexCk: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2016
U dating her for dating sake, or do u see a future with her??

Sometimes, the answers to questions we ask are within our grasp.

So, I'll ask again, do u see a future with her.
If u aint ready for any commitments soon tho, then don't get pressured tho
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by iceberylin(m): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2016
you should know it aint safe to say someone loves you.. sad
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by ROZZAYY(f): 9:09am On Dec 05, 2016
like everyone says its just a number, as long as there's love, respect and understanding

2 Likes

Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by Young03(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2016
if I tell u wot to do now u will say iam bad
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
As long has both of you love each other and she gives you your due respect, there is no ish about it bro.

1 Like

Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by DeLioncourt: 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
obiemurphy:
I started dating my girlfriend six month ago.Am a graduate and am self employed, she is a graduate too but has a good paying job, so she earns more than me.We both love ourselves bt she is two years older than me.
I've tried to erase the fact off my head bt it keeps reoccuring .She has been a helper to me, My source of joy and accord me my maximum respect despite the age difference.She also understands her role as a supporter.
please i need an advice whether to stick with her cos she is almost going towards the marriage direction or should i just end the relationship because of age...Need your sincere advice

As people are sometimes quick to say, "age is but a number"..
However, you have to consider certain factors and ask yourself certain questions...
*she respects you now...are you sure the respect will be sustained after marriage (she's older and she earns more)
*would it be a problem if a conflict shud occur (either you bring her age up and say she doesn't respect you..out of anger)
*what is your general point of view on the whole age difference thing?
*Are you ready to watch her age wayy faster than you? and will you still be there for her when she starts to age? (cos women age over 3 times faster than men)

There are a lot more questions to be asked and answered when it comes to the age thing... and in my opinion, one or two negative answers can be enough to let the ship sail.
Marriages aren't built on love...they're built on trust, commitment and understanding. If you can summarize your relationship into those 3, your good to go...love just makes it spicier.
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2016
obiemurphy:

matured ladies are the best thing DAT can ever happen to a man,they are supportive, the treat u like a baby(mother factor), they are not ready to tussle u fr power or control despite the age difference( some not all), they are quick to submit and dey provide d best advice due to experience and all

bro age Na number dough it has an effect but love conquer all, but dis wan wey u don dey doubt e go hard o broda
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by Princessfresh16: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2016
Well done Guy!
Please, my question for you is, " is it because she is supportive that you may consider her or that you have been dating her?
Do you really LOVE her from the bottom of your heart?
Now, my advice to you is considering that AGE is just a NUMBER. You should have a genuine love from your heart for her,
you should marry her without pressure of any kind. Remember that is very good to marry a close friend instead of a total
stranger that may not understand you, except the one God directs.
So, I really appreciate if you can marry her and have your peace, love respect and financial favour.
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by obiemurphy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thank U all for your advice......
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by passycj(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
it doesn't matter....two years is a little cool
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
The fact that you are asking indicates uncertainty on your part. If you cannot see that you have a good thing going then you are beyond redemption. Finally cab you stop loving yourselves and focus on building a solid foundation both need to invest in this relationship unless you are not serious about things if so it's a pity.
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by chigoizie7(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
I will keep saying it,

In this part of the world, age matters a lot.
Re: We Both Love Ourselves...but She Is Two Years Older Than Me by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
ROZZAYY:
like everyone says its just a number, as long as there's love, respect and understanding

Babe gimme bosom suck small na.

(1) (Reply)

23 Male Sexual Assault Survivors Share Their Stories (photos) / Things You Must Know About Relationships. / Dating And Courtship: Know The Difference Between Dating And Courtship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.