Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money (2972 Views)

A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by dennisworld1(m): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Pls Mod if you can allow this Topic to reach FP I will be glad. This is a very big argument between me and my colleague that are trying to confuse me. Maybe someone out there may know better
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by yomi007k(m): 10:01am On Dec 05, 2016
I have asked ds same question n I am still not satisfied.
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by nrexzy: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2016
Exactly
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by Iamvictor(m): 10:11am On Dec 05, 2016
Na dem know... that is why those schemes are not far from crime or occultism
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by dennisworld1(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2016
yomi007k:
I have asked ds same question n I am still not satisfied.

they keep thinking of the percentage and don't care about the root. This is a very sensible topic.
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by yomi007k(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2016
dennisworld1:
they keep thinking of the percentage and don't care about the root. This is a very sensible topic.

I concur bros
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by dennisworld1(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Some says they make money on traffics like facebook and I laugh in Chinese.
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by dennisworld1(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2016
MMM people come and defend
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by ecolime(m): 10:16am On Dec 05, 2016
By receiving help from tens/hundreds of people providing help. They simply just pair themselves to any number of participant. The site runners are in money... lol
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by dennisworld1(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2016
ecolime:
By receiving help from tens/hundreds of people providing help. They simply just pair themselves to any number of participant. The site runners are in money... lol
not convincing enough.
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by johnstar(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2016
U ppl hv started again, op why not google it na

How many times will u ppl kip on asking dis kind of qstn, is it dat u dnt knw wat topic to create for it to make frontpage or u ar juz jobless. undecided

Nd y shuld dis sh1t make front page

nonsense op
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by samyyoung(m): 10:23am On Dec 05, 2016
The av opened ACCTS already, they pair u with dem selves and volla, converts d cash to dollars then move it to their country, thereby causing recession n inflation in host counties. Once d remaining rotating cash diminishes, I.e pple are getting help rather than providing help, they shut down.

As simple as Maths.....

So, best bet is DAT, old members shld keep convincing new onces to join, either by hook or by crook, so as to get there share of the 'sure to fail' scheme.

4 Likes

Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by dennisworld1(m): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2016
johnstar:

How many times will u ppl kip on asking dis kind of qstn, is it dat u dnt knw wat topic to create for it to make frontpage or u ar juz jobless. undecided

nonsense op
ogbeni why can't you just pass. Why fooling yourself here.

1 Like

Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by johnstar(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2016
dennisworld1:
not convincing enough.
nt conniving enuf abi?

Ok wat abt 2many traffics dat register in der site evry seconds, dnt dey make money thru dat?

Is dat nt convincing enuf? Hw does linda ikeji gets paid
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by Ukeachu1(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2016
ecolime:

u are a wise man... plain truth from u sir.

1 Like

Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by ecolime(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2016
dennisworld1:
not convincing enough.
I don hear you.
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by johnstar(m): 10:28am On Dec 05, 2016
dennisworld1:
ogbeni why can't you just pass. Why fooling yourself here.
stup1d u, dis early monday u don dey ask stup1d qstn, u wn open ur own ponz scheme ni?
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by dennisworld1(m): 10:30am On Dec 05, 2016
samyyoung:
The av opened ACCTS already, they pair u with dem selves and volla, converts d cash to dollars then move it to their country, thereby causing recession n inflation in host counties. Once d remaining rotating cash diminishes, I.e pple are withdrawing more , they shut down.
U see the reason why MMM is strict on blocking people who
refuses to pay. They knew that when people refuses to pay
the site will go down. So they immediately pair u with
another person that pledges to keep the pyramid.

1 Like

Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by dennisworld1(m): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2016
johnstar:
stup1d u, dis early monday u don dey ask stup1d qstn, u wn open ur own ponz scheme ni?
I don't argue with fools who refuses to know.
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by mamatayour(f): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2016
MMM still waiting and watching for the appointed time. They make there money once by telling all the participants to deposit in ONE account and FIAM the scheme crashes and people start cry cry cry.
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by johnstar(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2016
dennisworld1:
I don't argue with fools who refuses to know.
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by Richiy(f): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2016
johnstar:
nt conniving enuf abi?

Ok wat abt 2many traffics dat register in der site evry seconds, dnt dey make money thru dat?

Is dat nt convincing enuf? Hw does linda ikeji gets paid

Your stupidity is just too glaring. Nobody is fighting with you about MMM. The OP just asked a question any reasonable and curious human will ask. It is your duty to think twice before answering, if you must answer at all.

I will be glued to this page to wait for reasonable answers.
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by dennisworld1(m): 10:53am On Dec 05, 2016
MMM participant are hiding and don't get right answer for this particular question. Some join because people are making money in it. Others join because they believe that they had spare money instead of keeping it in the bank without percentage. Government previously warn that it is a ponzi scheme that rob peter to pay paul. A question to people I ask. Do you know Better than the government? many ignorant people don't know how this ponzi schemes owners makes it. They never cares about the domain. How many years did the owner subscribe and when it will expires. Am still finding who will convince me very well. All answers I get is that they makes it like facebook.
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by dennisworld1(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=johnstar post=51649915][/quote] u don't really know how linda makes it. Do u know how many ad he makes a day? Do u see multinational company like glo paying 10million in a month just to make advert on linda's blog. I did not even include google ad talkless of other company making advert or she being paid just to write about your event. She makes 30million - 40million in a month if u don't know. Just for ad not even from google adsense. If you got the connection just to make ad for multinationals and hyping a politician in your blog you are a big lad. Ask seun how much he makes only on advert in a day. Seun will smile. That's a secret. Blog I understand is about packaging and traffics to make it popular. So that multinational will use your blog for advert. Forget about google ad in startup. Create popularity and ready for competition
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by DCNM(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2016
Very important thread. plz Mods push this thread to FP (no be pre-wedding pics)... we need to sample thoughts on this... Only the wise wld care 'bout this, trust me... I've always had deep suspicions 'bout the whole thingy that i made my suspensions open.. Well, it didn't make FP but it's still instructive https://www.nairaland.com/3457388/mmm-juicy-sour-grape-nnamdi-david
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by dennisworld1(m): 11:08am On Dec 05, 2016
MMM and other ponzi schemes participant people come and defend your scheme oh
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by ecolime(m): 3:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
mamatayour:
MMM still waiting and watching for the appointed time. They make there money once by telling all the participants to deposit in ONE account and FIAM the scheme crashes and people start cry cry cry.
E don finally happen... lol

2 Likes

Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by lazeal: 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
johnstar:

nonsense op
grin grin grin MMM don freeze person account LWKMD

5 Likes

Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by dennisworld1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Finally who laugh last

1 Like

Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by mamatayour(f): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
ecolime:

E don finally happen... lol
I dey laugh in Chinese grin grin
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by dennisworld1(m): 10:43am On Dec 15, 2016
mamatayour:
finally predicted
Re: How Does MMM And Other Ponzi Scheme Owners Makes Their Money by mamatayour(f): 11:15am On Dec 15, 2016
dennisworld1:
finally predicted
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Lost my Blockchain Wallet access / How To Start A Vtu (virtual Top Up) Service Business In Nigeria / Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.