Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,232 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) (1944 Views)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) by saydfact(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2016
This dude most have hit a high pay and felt good about it.
culled from: www.palmchatnow.com

Re: Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) by Royals1st: 11:24am On Dec 05, 2016
That means. (money making machine )
Re: Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) by FODA(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2016
That guy na correct nigga.
Re: Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) by mrsage(m): 11:37am On Dec 05, 2016
But y d guy pose with pure water bag na?
Re: Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) by saydfact(m): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
mrsage:
But y d guy pose with pure water bag na?

i no sure say na the guy be that, the one na follow pose . lol
Re: Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
MMM rocks jare!
Re: Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) by PIPPROF(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
cool cool cool cool

welcome to the hood bro cool cool cool cool

we ballers

1 Like

Re: Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) by sunnyt1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Some mumu will be wishing EFCC, ICPC, DSS, in conjunction with FBI and NYPD collect that car and other things the guy got via MMM from him and even lock him up for fraud at least for 20 years

That's how evil minded we are towards each other as Nigerians. Some dudes already said MMM will crash by chrismas

3 Likes

Re: Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) by PIPPROF(m): 12:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
sunnyt1:
Some mumu will be wishing EFCC, ICPC, DSS, in conjunction with FBI and NYPD collect that car and other things the guy got via MMM from him and even lock him up for fraud at least for 20 years

That's how evil minded we are towards each other as Nigerians. Some dudes already said MMM will crash by chrismas

dont mind them

broke dudes praying MM crashes cause they dont have the mind to join or the money, plus they did not join early and compound and make their millions

let them keep waiting for buhari da dollard
Re: Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) by a773n(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
CPA affiliate program

Earn up to $2 commission per CPA lead referral

VIP Affiliates Earn up to $5 or more per CPA lead referral! Claim your Custom Setup inside your members panel to qualify

for the free VIP affiliate upgrade - Click Here!

NB:

Click like if you are able to get the VIP Upgrade!

I think this is going to become popular in 2017 because you are instantly approved. Nobody calling you for CPA skill set interview.

Re: Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) by knight0430: 2:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me Call/Chat on whatsapp with the statement “MMM + your name to "08112719966" or "easy43210@gmail.com"
Re: Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) by edimalo(m): 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
looolll

na here sure pass

MMM South Africa: Make 90% in 9 days Tested With Evidence. Dont dull

[url]
http://techflave.com/2016/12/05/mmm-south-africa-make-90-9-days-tested-evidence/[/url]
Re: Guy Registers Brand New Car As MMM 2 After Cashing Out (photos) by saydfact(m): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2016
edimalo:
looolll

na here sure pass

MMM South Africa: Make 90% in 9 days Tested With Evidence. Dont dull

[url]
http://techflave.com/2016/12/05/mmm-south-africa-make-90-9-days-tested-evidence/[/url]

what of MMM Togo? na that one i dey wait for

(1) (Reply)

Get 2% Of Your Investment Daily In Bitcoin For 10 Months. / Do You Have A Viable Business Idea And Need Genuine Investors? / Airdrop: Claim Free-instant Metaverse Mighty Coin (100,000 $MVM) In Trust Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.