Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. (2370 Views)

Why I Was Invited For Eight (8) Interviews In Eight (8) Weeks / Should I Accept Or Decline This Job Offer? / Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by Oluwolex2000(m): 11:30am On Dec 05, 2016
I got a mail this morning, from Awoof collection. I want to know how real it is. And was any one also invited.

Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by adeborode: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2016
did u apply ?
Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oluwolex2000:
I got a mail this morning, from Awoof collection. I want to know how real it is. And was any one also invited.

didn't you do your due diligence when you were applying?!
Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by Oluwolex2000(m): 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
adeborode:
did u apply ?

Yes I did, but you know even legit and inlegit interviews can't be that differentiated from each other now a days..
Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oluwolex2000:

Yes I did, but you know even legit and inlegit interviews can't be that differentiated from each other now a days..

in this case, you'll never know unless you go
Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by salamibigi(m): 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Baba nawa o......u apply for work nd dem contact u. Ur thread is unreasonable. Baba don't go o.
Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by Oluwolex2000(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
salamibigi:
Baba nawa o......u apply for work nd dem contact u. Ur thread is unreasonable.
Baba don't go o.

Now I see the source of over population of brainless talks
Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by salamibigi(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oluwolex2000:

Now I see the source of over population of brainless talks
Baba u r d source of over population of brainless threads.....................if everybody said u shouldn't go, ull still go
Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by Oluwolex2000(m): 2:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
salamibigi:

Baba u r d source of over population of brainless threads.....................if everybody said u shouldn't go, ull still go

Am sorry. Never ment to piss you off
Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by salamibigi(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oluwolex2000:

Am sorry. Never ment to piss you off
Baba u sef sorry
Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by Emmaesty(f): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
This doesn't look genuine. It's not written professionally at all. The social media representative should be written in caplocks. At the end of the mail, the person's name should be written not just HR.

Anyway sha, it could be genuine
Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by Tboy243: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
He he he he he grin cheesy grin..... Thought I saw alapomeji on the address......i bin wan sey shey na 9ice musical company lolzz. Guy I no fit say make u no go ooo, but guy, thread wisely!

1 Like

Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by rattlesnake(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oluwolex2000:
hahahhahahahah clifford orji wan chop
Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by freesinzu(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2016
adeborode:
did u apply ?
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by freesinzu(m): 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Oluwolex2000:
Hello, how was your interview

1 Like

Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by freesinzu(m): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Oluwolex2000:
I got the mail, did you go for the interview

1 Like

Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by Unike1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
When in doubt about the authenticity of an invite, it wouldn't hurt to go the extra mile to verify every single detail in the message. Like someone pointed out, the invite wasn't professionally written. I personally went further to look up the phone number on truecaller app and here's what I got. So you can imagine a supposed official number registered in such name. "Hair growth - Ifeoma- water melon slicer".
Let's not allow our desperation for a job prevent us from carrying out necessary background check on some companies we have little or no information about. Especially at times like this where scammers are on the prowl.

1 Like

Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by freesinzu(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
Unike1:
When in doubt about the authenticity of an invite, it wouldn't hurt to go the extra mile to verify every single detail in the message. Like someone pointed out, the invite wasn't professionally written. I personally went further to look up the phone number on truecaller app and here's what I got. So you can imagine a supposed official number registered in such name. "Hair growth - Ifeoma- water melon slicer".
Let's not allow our desperation for a job prevent us from carrying out necessary background check on some companies we have little or no information about. Especially at times like this where scammers are on the prowl.
She is the hrm, hair growth and slicer are products that she is selling.

1 Like

Re: Was Any One Also Invited For This Job Interview. by Oluwolex2000(m): 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Unike1:
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guardian Newspaper Thursday October 11 2007 Job Vacancies / Nugi Limited Urgent! / GIL Automation Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.