Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) (3605 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Is Back And Better With Massive Merging Of Orders. / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days / BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by Mfondear(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Fresh findings by Naij.com have revealed that the money spinning Ponzi scheme Mavrodi Mundial Movement also known as MMM might crash between June-July 2017.

Some “experts” in Ponzi schemes who spoke with our reporter said the scheme might not last longer than July of 2017 following recent developments such as multiple registrations by participants by users within the scheme.

This news website also gathered that some participants have now added fraudulent activities to the scheme as they now upload fake evidence of payment.

Just in case you don’t know, 66,000 Zimbabweans participants were affected when this pyramid scheme crashed.

But operators of MMM have however began to move against fraudulent activities as investment can no longer stay more than 30 days in the system.

As at press time, over 3 million Nigerians including the learned and illiterate are participants of the money spinning Ponzi scheme.

With Nigeria further sunk into recession, Nigerian youths and middle age adult have resort to Ponzi schemes as a means of survival as it appears that the President Muhammadu Buhari led Federal government does not have answers to end suffering of Nigerians.

The untold story about the money spinning scheme MMM

MMM history facts

How MMM works

Like all ponzi schemes, MMM is none different as it does not have an underlying asset or enterprise upon which the investment is built; rather cash payout is sustained from the investment of investors who come in later.

MMM is a scheme were people matched to help each other. Each help provided is comes with a guaranteed 30% interest or profit (as you may want to call it) in 30 days when the provider of the help requests for help too.

Simply put, MMM make new helpers (participants) to transfer money (help) to other people who had provided help previously to earlier participants and the circle continues.

Also, an existing participant who is able to bring in a new member gets a referral bonus of 10% on every help the new participant offer. This however can only be enjoyed for the maximum of 8 times even if the existing participant is not investing.

Earlier participants, known as “Guilders” make more money from this scheme than new participants due to the large number of their down line – (people who came into the scheme though them, or those who they mentor/guide).
WATCH VIDEO:http://234news.com/2016/12/05/breaking-news-mmm-might-crash-between-june-july-2017/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by JoyTracy(f): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Till then let me enjoy it while it lasts. #millionaireBabes

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by boujaye: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mfondear:
Fresh findings by Naij.com have revealed that the money spinning Ponzi scheme Mavrodi Mundial Movement also known as MMM might crash between June-July 2017.

Some “experts” in Ponzi schemes who spoke with our reporter said the scheme might not last longer than July of 2017 following recent developments such as multiple registrations by participants by users within the scheme.

This news website also gathered that some participants have now added fraudulent activities to the scheme as they now upload fake evidence of payment.

Just in case you don’t know, 66,000 Zimbabweans participants were affected when this pyramid scheme crashed.

But operators of MMM have however began to move against fraudulent activities as investment can no longer stay more than 30 days in the system.

As at press time, over 3 million Nigerians including the learned and illiterate are participants of the money spinning Ponzi scheme.

With Nigeria further sunk into recession, Nigerian youths and middle age adult have resort to Ponzi schemes as a means of survival as it appears that the President Muhammadu Buhari led Federal government does not have answers to end suffering of Nigerians.

The untold story about the money spinning scheme MMM

MMM history facts

How MMM works

Like all ponzi schemes, MMM is none different as it does not have an underlying asset or enterprise upon which the investment is built; rather cash payout is sustained from the investment of investors who come in later.

MMM is a scheme were people matched to help each other. Each help provided is comes with a guaranteed 30% interest or profit (as you may want to call it) in 30 days when the provider of the help requests for help too.

Simply put, MMM make new helpers (participants) to transfer money (help) to other people who had provided help previously to earlier participants and the circle continues.

Also, an existing participant who is able to bring in a new member gets a referral bonus of 10% on every help the new participant offer. This however can only be enjoyed for the maximum of 8 times even if the existing participant is not investing.

Earlier participants, known as “Guilders” make more money from this scheme than new participants due to the large number of their down line – (people who came into the scheme though them, or those who they mentor/guide).
WATCH VIDEO:http://234news.com/2016/12/05/breaking-news-mmm-might-crash-between-june-july-2017/
tale by moonlight

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by Khd95(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
Time still dey sev

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by nickxtra(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
I sidon dey look
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by ring7(m): 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
June- July still far nah,make I hear lalastical and co no push this one go FP
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by yomsad(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Istill have time to make my 2million
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by ovieigho(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Not December 2016 again

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by a773n(m): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
CPA affiliate program

Earn up to $2 commission per CPA lead referral

VIP Affiliates Earn up to $5 or more per CPA lead referral! Claim your Custom Setup inside your members panel to qualify

for the free VIP affiliate upgrade - Click Here!

NB:

Click like if you are able to get the VIP Upgrade!

I think this is going to become popular in 2017 because you are instantly approved. Nobody calling you for CPA skill set interview.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by knight0430: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me Call/Chat on whatsapp with the statement “MMM + your name to "08112719966" or "easy43210@gmail.com"

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by olanreyman(m): 2:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Khd95:
Time still dey sev
You dey mind the clueless mumu people?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by val4sure(m): 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lolx,mmm can't crash at any disputed time analysed by gullible nigerians,the scheme life span depends on its participant,as long as people keep on phing and ghing,the system will last for a long time.
Long live mmm.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by Garshyzee(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ahahahhaha.. By then i go don buy my 4matic grin grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by FX(m): 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mfondear:

How true is this. I thought is just once.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by olamik123(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mr Octopus. Long Live Sergey Mavrodi Long Live mmm

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by oloribabs(f): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
I don't why the likes of OP is taking panadol for another person's headache...smh

Join Get Help Worldwide and experience financial freedom.
Check my signature to register.
For more info mail me at angelicbb30@gmail.com
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by dan56: 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
oloribabs:
I don't why the likes of OP is taking panadol for another person's headache...smh

Join Get Help Worldwide and experience financial freedom.
Check my signature to register.
For more info mail me at angelicbb30@gmail.com
can i see payment prove??
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by SammyJac(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
I MUST CONTINUE TO INVEST IN MMM UNTIL IT CRASHES. NOTHING IS GONNA DETER ME.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by Help4rmme2u(m): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2016

Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by nellybenn: 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
a773n:
CPA affiliate program

Earn up to $2 commission per CPA lead referral

VIP Affiliates Earn up to $5 or more per CPA lead referral! Claim your Custom Setup inside your members panel to qualify

for the free VIP affiliate upgrade - Click Here!

NB:

Click like if you are able to get the VIP Upgrade!

I think this is going to become popular in 2017 because you are instantly approved. Nobody calling you for CPA skill set interview.

Please link me up am into this but I don't have landing page I have account in adworkmedia. com
Re: BREAKING NEWS: MMM Might Crash Between June-july 2017 (videos) by oloribabs(f): 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
dan56:
can i see payment prove??
Mail me on angelicbb30@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Afribank Shareholders Sue CBN Over Revocation Of Bank’s Licence / English/australia Fixed Draws Investment / Which Nigerian Bank Gives The Highest Interest On A Savings Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.