Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) (79681 Views)

3-Year-Old Girl Dies After Accidentally Shooting Herself In Indiana (Photo) / Leighandre Jegels Shot Dead By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / 31-yr-old Peacemaker Killed During Scuffle In Ogun Community (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by JesusmyGod1: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
osuofia2:
so that nairalanders will be shouting cucumber abi
guy is better cos nowadays some guys and girls are devil

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by excellencyabia1: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Khd95:
Things dey happen.
If u no believe in village pple oyo is ur namesad

i knew of a story then when i was still much longer,i was involved in a fight,d boy was sick for days after the fight,na me dem blame them...after then,some elders sat me down nd told me a story of two pple that were quarelling,the other stood nd slapped d second,believe u me,twas the slapper dat fell nd died instantly,nobody could explain what happened,not even the slappee(shey word like dat dey sev) cos d incidence was too real to be true.

I pray we will not jam alakoba in our lives fa
there was this my friend staying in orji Imo state that had a game center. one day police men came for a raid so the guy called his military friend. when the military guy show for the place he challenged the police man to bet his hand that he will not leave the place with any body. as the police man bet the military man hand he fall and die. the military man disappear and my guy went in for it
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Just put his hands around her neck ? undecided It's called strangling. This man will end up as a serial killer if he is not put in a correctional facility.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Some of these girls you see around are already dead. Only waiting for who would aid their transition to the life beyond.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by nerilove(m): 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Women, stop quarrelling with your man, if you found him cheating or whatever, just quit than engaging him in a scuffle. You will still loose at the end no matter what. RIP though

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by devigblegble: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if people who call girls fish brain are genius , if u see a sign of violence from your boyfriend sister leave his ass alone cuz he might end your life with your fish brain counting on love... Bleep this shit I easily get upset with story like this.. I really don't care anyway if she like make she RIP, girls will never learn ,, respect to the real women out there not these fish brain generation of girls ( hoes )

4 Likes

Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by dee02(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
When you put your hands on a woman like this, be it affectionately or the other way, you are looking for trouble.
RIP young one.
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by M2dX(m): 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
girls of this day want bad guys, a gangster nigur , and she is lucky to get one undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tom Egan and Harley...
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Logician:
Why date a frustrated guy in the first place...adieu Nigerian girl

I wonder oooo

They will never hear. And they will hold onto the guy like super glue.
I just laughed and shake my head when I see such relationships between guys and their baes.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
I still don't understand why many Nigerian girls are still dating idiots?

The hungry idiot must be a broke ass guy who cannot even feed himself to feed the malnourished girlfriend and strangled her in anger.
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
very sad
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by flistyl(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian girl identified as Okonikhere Joy -reportedly died on Saturday night during a quarrel with her boyfriend.
He was apprehended yesterday and he said, during the scuffle, he just put his hands around her neck to scare her and she stopped breathing.

I just spoke with her brother and he confirmed the news.The murderer is presently cooling off in a police cell.

May her soul RIP[/i]

RIP, But that statement; ''the murderer is presently cooling off in a police cell'' ...smh, na for Nigerian police cell person wan cool off

Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Triniti(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
guys should becareful,stop fighting/beating women,they won't listen now kirikiri will be his new abode
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chee ya,I bet he never wanted her dead but only wanted to scare her,sometimes women just won't stop nagging and being abusive themselves,forgetting they are the weaker sex they will be forming Cynthia Rothrock ,the poor guy life now is ruin.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Godshand:
Some of these girls you see around are already dead. Only waiting for who would aid their transition to the life beyond.

Lol grin grin grin

I no fit laugh.. U wicked o grin
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by hyperflex(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Naso that guy enter prison in 2016. Lol. God protect person. Sometimes its best to act a fool than show ur not weak.
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
devigblegble:
Sometimes I wonder if people who call girls fish brain are genius , if u see a sign of violence from your boyfriend sister leave his ass alone cuz he might end your life with your fish brain counting on love... Bleep this shit I easily get upset with story like this.. I really don't care anyway if she like make she RIP, girls will never learn ,, respect to the real women out there not these fish brain generation of girls ( hoes )
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nipplesfreak(m): 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=KingRex1 post=51653937]All these ladies with tiny necks angry[/qu

Yes how can you pur your arms around that kind of TINY neck!!!!!! You no de look face?
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Ezeego1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
kenonze:
That was careless.

Many ladies are in an abusive relationship.

They accommodate all sorts of unspeakable behaviours hoping that tomorrow may get better

Not only ladies please men are in abusive relationship too.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by marshalcarter: 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
stay off dicks they won't hear

is better this girl masturbate till she get married
now she is dead

Anyway sorry the guy gonna join u soon in afterlife
so masturbation is helpful?? cheesy
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by kelvinkosi(m): 1:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
See rough play angry...RIP dear angry

Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
See your life with boyfriend. Who boyfriend epp?
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Free101(m): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
That's why i like Yoruba guys, they go for the fat and heavy type not like others that goes for slim and "shapely" not knowing that those girls are just SS in disguise.
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
The people blaming her here for staying, are the same people that blamed Tiwa for leaving, blamed Toke, still blaming Lilian Esoroh.
Hypocrites everywhere. angry

This one is even boyfriend, this is how it starts.
Tomorrow he'll be someone's husband, and they'll tell his wife not to leave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
OmaniPadmeHum:

Especially Against Women.!!!!!
what about men,abi na only women dey dis world,it so easy to shout stop violence against women,when in most case,verbal abuse,provocation leads to violence...get lost

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
kevinberry:
what about men,abi na only women dey dis world,it so easy to shout stop violence against women,when in most case,verbal abuse,provocation leads to violence...get lost

''ESPECIALLY'' Against women.

Read. Comprehend.

Secondly, how you decide to tell someone you have no issues with or you have no idea who the person is to ''GET LOST'' is interesting.

To what gain? To be funny? To look tough?
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Amelian:

Lol grin grin grin
I no fit laugh.. U wicked o grin
Na true i dey talk.
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
OmaniPadmeHum:

''ESPECIALLY'' Against women.

Read. Comprehend.
get out of here,if you cant type stop violence against men and women.......

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by malbro(m): 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
kenonze:
That was careless.

Many ladies are in an abusive relationship.

They accommodate all sorts of unspeakable behaviours hoping that tomorrow may get better
wen good guys full every where....yet they prefer gangsters
Re: Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
kevinberry:
get out of here,if you cant type stop violence against men and women.......

ESPECIALLY against women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered / Ogun Teacher Caught Sucking Student's Private Part / Ogun Landlord Dies After Tenant Grabbed Manhood Over Bill Disagreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.