Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little (43158 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little (detailed) Pt 2 / Factors To Consider When Buying / Renting A House - Comfortable Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by saydfact(m): 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by money121(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2017
Keep the thread moving.
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Roofing Sheet

Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by ibietela2(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Hello,

Thanks for this tips but you didn't talk about blocks making or buying

Regards

1 Like

Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by ibietela2(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
saydfact:

The truth is if we begin to consider these IMPORTANT, then those these article are meant for cannot afford it. If your land is in a developing area, then you can actually build because approval authorities are probably with no access yet to those area.

However if your land is in the city, well developed area then SURVEY PLAN AND APPROVAL could be about or close to 1 million on its own.

This articles considers those buying lands in developing area...

Well said folmus; C of O is not important before building, rather after the building is completed.

Like villages?

1 Like

Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by saydfact(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
ibietela2:
Hello,

Thanks for this tips but you didn't talk about blocks making or buying

Regards

I actually prefer buying but if you're chanced to supervise the molding 100% yourself (say you're on leave at work) - good.. If not, just buy...
Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by ibietela2(m): 7:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
saydfact:

I actually prefer buying but if you're chanced to supervise the molding 100% yourself (say you're on leave at work) - good.. If not, just buy...

Buying ain't safe, too much sand
Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by Mrnairalandd: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
saydfact:

I am an architect.. It's my design.. . cadsolutions2009@gmail.com

Pls, I ll need you to design 3 bedroom floor plan for me

Only master bedroom is ensuit

I want the living room to have a little stair with rails by the sides to the dinning area.

I just want to start something instead of waiting till i have million

Below is what i want

Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by saydfact(m): 9:00am On Oct 29, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

I want the living room to have a little stair with rails by the sides to the dinning area.

Below is what i want

Thanks.... We can discuss offline, via mail or whatsapp
Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by saydfact(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Below is what i want

u can whatsapp me on 09034703089 - thanks
Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by Mrnairalandd: 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
saydfact:

u can whatsapp me on 09034703089 - thanks

Ok i ll.

I am sorting out the land at the moment but as soon as i am done with that, i ll come back to you. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by saydfact(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
Hi All,

Please follow my latest article here >> https://www.nairaland.com/4351676/choosing-right-foundation-project-type#65115752

also contact me for your design & 3ds job...
Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by blackboy(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2018
Interesting

1 Like

Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by saydfact(m): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2018
blackboy:
Interesting

thanks grin
Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by saydfact(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2018
Happy new month to all our esteemed clients, more finances to your bank account this month and COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON.
Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by saydfact(m): 11:23am On Sep 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by McTobe(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2019
@saydfact I have to come back to this thread to thank you for creating this thread. My journey to building my own small place started here. I was here the day this thread was created as a result of the suggestion that you should create a thread for low income earners as against the first you created which was for bigger guys, and I read every post and contribution as if I was studying a spiritual book. I kept coming back and again. Even when I started my house I have to keep coming back. I will be parking to my house next week and it all started with the inspiration from here and my wife’s continuous push and encouragements. Thank you @saydfact and all the contributors to this thread, if I am called upon any time I will also drop some of my experiences in building this little place. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by saydfact(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2019
McTobe:
@saydfact I have to come back to this thread to thank you for creating this thread. My journey to building my own small place started here. I was here the day this thread was created as a result of the suggestion that you should create a thread for low income earners as against the first you created which was for bigger guys, and I read every post and contribution as if I was studying a spiritual book. I kept coming back and again. Even when I started my house I have to keep coming back. I will be parking to my house next week and it all started with the inspiration from here and my wife’s continuous push and encouragements. Thank you @saydfact and all the contributors to this thread, if I am called upon any time I will also drop some of my experiences in building this little place. Cheers

WAOH.......... easily the greatest compliment I've gotten here - offcourse, I get a lot of compliments here, on WhatsApp and mail... BUT NONE has been as inspiring as yours...

THANK-YOU for proofing many who claim my tread is a waste of time wrong..... God bless you, wife and family.

Let's also appreciate Seun, Lalasticlala, Lawyer and other modes for the opportunity...

GOD BLESS YOU MORE
Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by McTobe(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2019
Your thread, a waste of time? Hmmm well just know that on the road to your success in life many will discourage and even smite you but your ability to remain focused is what matters most. For anyone that says that your thread is not worth it there are many more that are more grateful even if they may not come here and write it down. Example I referred one of my guy and my cousin that is a civil Engineer to the thread, that my friend developed a rough sketch of his bill of quantity from this thread just like I did. Everything I know today about building started here and from here I started widening my scope. Keep your efforts up your impact is unquantifiable. Remain Blessed some day in the future I will encourage you with one job or the other because I am sure that there are many more houses for me to build. GOD Bless and Strengthen you.
saydfact:

WAOH.......... easily the greatest compliment I've gotten here - offcourse, I get a lot of compliments here, on WhatsApp and mail... BUT NONE has been as inspiring as yours...

THANK-YOU for proofing many who claim my tread is a waste of time wrong..... God bless you, wife and family.

Let's also appreciate Seun, Lalasticlala, Lawyer and other modes for the opportunity...

GOD BLESS YOU MORE

2 Likes

Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by saydfact(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2019
McTobe:
Your thread, a waste of time? Hmmm well just know that on the road to your success in life many will discourage and even smite you but your ability to remain focused is what matters most. For anyone that says that your thread is not worth it there are many more that are more grateful even if they may not come here and write it down. Example I referred one of my guy and my cousin that is a civil Engineer to the thread, that my friend developed a rough sketch of his bill of quantity from this thread just like I did. Everything I know today about building started here and from here I started widening my scope. Keep your efforts up your impact is unquantifiable. Remain Blessed some day in the future I will encourage you with one job or the other because I am sure that there are many more houses for me to build. GOD Bless and Strengthen you.

THANKS SIR.........

I so appreciate your words this morning...... God bless you more, amen to everything too.....
Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by FreeConCiencE: 2:07am On Mar 02, 2020
Good post
Re: How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little by saydfact(m): 9:19am On Mar 02, 2020
FreeConCiencE:
Good post

very well appreciated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) / Plywood Ghetto-house Under Lagos Bridge That Has An Air-conditioner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.