Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? (3492 Views)

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press / David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by Anas09: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
Kick off with synonyms for tabernacle
Synonyms for tabernacle are: a tent, body, an abode, dwelling, mansion, habitation.

Tabernacles house all sorts of things
We humans are housed in a tabernacle (i.e. our beings are housed in bodies otherwise called tabernacles)
The glory of God when God was with the Israelites in the wilderness, comes tempoparily to reside in the Holy of Holies housed in a Tabernacle
God, whilst on earth in the person of God, the Son, was housed in a tabernacle (i.e. body)

As a side note, the portable tabernacle used by the Israelites in their 40 years wilderness is not to be mistaken for the first temple in Jerusalem built by Solomon which had its own built tabernacle according to King David's design

Blood apparently from the Genesis 4:10 account has a voice, speaks and cries out against injustices

Once a year on the Day of Atonement the High Priest enters the Holy of Holies to sprinkle the blood of sacrificial animals for the atonement of sins

The shedding of blood on earth is meant to be a temporary once a year ritual practice
until the time matures for the one-time blood of Jesus Christ sprinkle for the atonement of man's sin
(i.e. time matured after Calvary)

Christ didn't go into a holy place made by human hands.
He didn't go into a model of the real thing.
Instead, he went into heaven to appear in God's presence on our behalf

- Hebrews 9:24

a minister in the holy places and in the true tabernacle, which the Lord has pitched, not man.
- Hebrews 8:2

The heavenly Tabernacle has been in existence before Adam and before the fall of Adam
It is where God dwells, the tabernacle is pitched in heaven, where God is present

For the life of the flesh is in the blood:
and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls:
for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul

- Leviticus 17:11

because blood contains life.
I have given this blood to you to make peace with me on the altar.
Blood is needed to make peace with me

- Leviticus 17:11

because the life of any flesh is the blood itself.
Therefore, I'm saying to the Israelis that the blood of any flesh is not to be eaten,
because the life of any flesh is in its blood.
Anyone who eats of it is to be eliminated from contact with his people

- Leviticus 17:14

The connection has to do with DNA, genes and chromosomes
All these three are in the blood and play important roles
- DNA has the building block information "blue-print" of the cell
- Genes are units of heredity which are transferred from a parent to child(ren)
and used to determine some characteristics of the child(ren)
- Chromosomes determines whether to be male or female

Apart from DNA, genes and chromosomes, there is the role the blood circulatory system plays in us having good health
by delivering nutrients and oxygen to all cells and organs in the body
We all know the implication of having high blood pressure (HBP)
No need for epistles, Leviticus 17:11 and 14 plus the above, all ought to be self explanatory,
and confirm that the life of the flesh surely is in the blood.
Blood is important, very important
Jesus' blood is a game changer

The connection is the necessity for a last Adam, the second man whose new Template has an unblemished or untainted blood

18For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life you inherited from your forefathers,
19but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or spot.
20He was known before the foundation of the world, but was revealed in the last times for your sake

- 1 Peter 1:18-20

Its correct that Adam did not shed any blood,
but the problem is with the first man's flesh-template which became corrupt after the fall
and if the life of the flesh is in the blood, something terribly wrong happened in Adam's blood the moment he fell
Read the section above with the Leviticus 17:11 and 14 verses for extra details

From one man he has made every nation of humanity to live all over the earth.
He has given them the seasons of the year and the boundaries within which to live.

- Acts 17:26

When Adam sinned, sin entered the world.
Adam's sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned

- Romans 5:12

17For the sin of this one man, Adam, caused death to rule over many.
But even greater is God's wonderful grace and his gift of righteousness,
for all who receive it will live in triumph over sin and death through this one man, Jesus Christ.
18Yes, Adam's one sin brings condemnation for everyone,
but Christ's one act of righteousness brings a right relationship with God and new life for everyone

- Romans 5:18

Adam, as earlier mentioned, is the body-template used for human beings
(i.e. human beings are progenitors from the body mold, pattern or guide used in forming Adam)
and we inherited the bad and the ugly when Adam sinned

According to the Law, nearly everything must be purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness

The sprinkled blood of Jesus Christ speaks a better word than the blood of Abel
or the sprinkled blood of Jesus Christ does a better work than the blood of sacrificied bulls, calves or goats

Jesus blood was conceived by God when the Holy Ghost came upon Mary
since Jesus' blood did not come from any earthly father, this means the sin nature from Adam couldn't be passed on to Him
Also Mary's blood, like any other pregnant mother's blood which doesnt mix with the foetus' blood, did not mix with Jesus' blood either
hence this means, we have a Jesus blood, free and independent of corrupted DNA and genes

Sin now has the Father's blood which flows in Jesus Christ and given to us to contend with
Sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power.
Death, where is your sting? Grave, where is your victory?
Thank God that he gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

The blood of Jesus Christ is similar to replacing a corrupted Microsoft Word template ''normal.dot'' file with a new one
and having stored default settings such as font, font size, content of a file etc restored to the application,
in order to fix problems when creating new Microsoft Word documents seemed impossible due to the template ''normal.dot'' file being corrupted
Most of what you said i agree with, but that's not my query.
I started by stating that, the Tabernacle under discourse here is not the symbolized house/Tent/or body of whether Jesus or us humans.

The Tabernacle here is specifically the one which housed the Holy of Holies. The one Moses built in the Wilderness for the sacrifices for sin.

Here is what Hebrews says.

Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
Hebrews:8:5

Here we are told that, the Tabernacle Moses built was a replica of the real one in heaven. He was shown the one in heaven and was asked to built a prototype.

My question is, Since the Holy of Holies was meant for atonements for sin, and there was no sin in heaven, and Adam was not even created then, WHY WAS THERE A NEED FOR THAT TABERNACLE to be in heaven?

The Bible says, that Jesus our eternal High Priest went to that Tabernacle with his own blood and offered it once for the since of the whole world.

See what what Hebrews said here.

It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
Hebrews:9:23

What the above verse is saying is that, as the Purification is done here on earth, so also its done in heaven, only the heavenly purification and sacrifices are better than the earth's.

See my question. Sin was committed on earth, why was they a need for a Tabernacle or the Atonement of Chist be done in heaven instead of earth.

You said, when Adam Fell something terrible happened to his blood, can u pls throw more light on that?

Why was there a Tabernacle in heaven?
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by MuttleyLaff: 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:
Most of what you said i agree with, but that's not my query.
I started by stating that, the Tabernacle under discourse here is not the symbolized house/Tent/or body of whether Jesus or us humans.

The Tabernacle here is specifically the one which housed the Holy of Holies. The one Moses built in the Wilderness for the sacrifices for sin.

Here is what Hebrews says.

Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

Here we are told that, the Tabernacle Moses built was a replica of the real one in heaven. He was shown the one in heaven and was asked to built a prototype.

My question is,
Since the Holy of Holies was meant for atonements for sin, and there was no sin in heaven, and Adam was not even created then, WHY WAS THERE A NEED FOR THAT TABERNACLE to be in heaven
?

The Bible says, that Jesus our eternal High Priest went to that Tabernacle with his own blood and offered it once for the since of the whole world.

See what what Hebrews said here.

It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these;
but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
Hebrews:9:23

What the above verse is saying is that, as the Purification is done here on earth, so also its done in heaven, only the heavenly purification and sacrifices are better than the earth's.

See my question. Sin was committed on earth, why was they a need for a Tabernacle or the Atonement of Chist be done in heaven instead of earth.

You said, when Adam Fell something terrible happened to his blood, can u pls throw more light on that?

You ask elaborate question(s)
and I dont even know how to start without risking leaving pertinent parts ignored or unattended to
Though small time now, you'll return back saying the reply post is too long nau
but I will try with blow for blow one liners
Must admit, some questions you asked have already been answered in the post
I will be addressing the BOLDED highlights and possibly adding little bit more info
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by MuttleyLaff: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:
Here we are told that, the Tabernacle Moses built was a replica of the real one in heaven.
He was shown the one in heaven and was asked to build a prototype
Not build a ''prototype''
but told build tabernacle based on the pattern or design shown him
(i.e. instructed to build it using the ''prototype'' shown him as a guide)

Anas09:
My question is,
Since the Holy of Holies was meant for atonements for sin, and there was no sin in heaven, and Adam was not even created then,
WHY WAS THERE A NEED FOR THAT TABERNACLE to be in heaven?
No sin in heaven, so the perfect place

Anas09:
The Bible says, that Jesus our eternal High Priest went to that Tabernacle with his own blood and offered it once for the since of the whole world
When you have a car flat tyre, what do you replace it with?
Is it with a truck's spare tyre, with a cycle's spare tyre or with another spare tyre having the same specs matching the flat tyres one?

The last Adam aka the second man aka Jesus Christ went with the only thing that keeps man alive BLOOD
The moment blood stop circulating the body, such body is called a dead meat

Anas09:
verse is saying is that, as the Purification is done here on earth, so also its done in heaven, only the heavenly purification and sacrifices are better than the earth's
The purification done here on earth once a year by sinful high priest(s) was a temporary practice
until the fulness of time when finally the perfect blood will be sprinkled in a perfect place that has no sin,
and paving way for the forgiveness of sins to be done once and for all for man

Anas09:
my question. Sin was committed on earth, why was they a need for a Tabernacle or the Atonement of Chist be done in heaven instead of earth
Earth is a sinful place that's why
Another short answer will be: God doesnt dwell in houses built by man's hand
I wanted talk more on ''Sin was committed on earth'' but I've restrained myself

Anas09:
You said, when Adam Fell something terrible happened to his blood,
can u pls throw more light on that
?
You've probably heard some say after badly behaving people that their behaviour is due to being in the blood,
other set might say their bad behaviour is due to being in their genes or in their DNA

Well Adam's blood became corrupted after the fall
and its through the blood that every human being inherits sinful characteristics or nature from Adam
Remember Adam is a template, so whatever flaw Adam has, it is going to be passed on to his progenies or bloodline

Truthfully, conception starts when a man's sperm successfully fertilises a woman's egg leading to producing an embryo with blood formation
The DNA in the blood, rightly so, is called the blueprint of life,
as it contains instructions and all the information needed to make man what we are, from the way we walk, to which hand we write with etcetera

Go back and read the bits posted above, up there, on DNA, genes and chromosomes

Anas09:
The ground is cursed because of Adam
The Tabernacle is there in heaven, was there in heaven, ready for the game changer ultimate sprinkling of unblemised blood
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by butterflylion: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
I want to begin by saying, Most of what played out here is THE SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD IN OPERATION.
I will choose to call it 'A Show of the sovereign power of God'.

The Bible says, His ways are unsearchable and his thoughts passed finding out. God has the power to do whatever he chooses to do anytime and with who ever. This said, lets proceed.

Pls bear with me as i try to take you down.

In trying to answer this questions other questions shall come up. Questions like;

1.Did God know that Adam will Fall? In trying also to answer this, another question of whether God knew that Satan will rebel agaisnt him will arise.

Here, i will says Yes, God knew Adam will Fall, but did God set Adam up for that Fall? No.

And, yes, God knew that Lucifer will rebel agaisnt him.

Am starting here because this is where it all began.

The case of Adam's Fall is likened to a girl who is up to the age of puberty and is told not to have sex or will be pregnant, but the choice is left to her. If she goes on to do it, she'll get pregnant. And, if she gets pregnant, she also is left with the choice of whether she will have the baby or kill it, thereby committing a graver sin.
God knew the outcome, but left Adam to use his power of choice. Man is not a robot.

There's something else. God knew that Adam will Fall long before Adam was created and opened a redemption plan for him. For the Bible in
Revelation 13:8 Says, Jesus is the Lamb of God that was slain before the foundation of the earth.

What the above verse means is that, provisions was made for Adam's salvation before he even was created.

But, one may ask why wasn't there a redemption plan for Lucifer? Well. I don't know. That is God's sovereign Will. No one can question what he decides to do. For he rules according to the counsel of Will, and no man can say to him what are you doing.

God knows that 'The Wages of sin is death'. And he also knows that it takes another blood to atone for another, for without the shedding of blood, there shall be no remission of sins.

Now, Adam was going to die in sin. The fellowship which God created him to have with Him was going to be cut off. It needed to be restored, but that can be done only with a replacement of a better blood.
Hence, the Tabernacle.

NOTE. THESE THINGS WERE NOT DONE IN THE FLESH. Or physical realm.
SIN is not a phyisal thing. The death that comes as a result of sin, is not physical but spiritual.

Since the death was spiritual, the Propitiation/ atonement/resurrection/restoration of Adam (Man) back to life, must neccessarily be done in the spirit realm too. Hence; the Lambs Blood.

YOU ASKED HOW BLOOD CAME IN SINCE ADAM DIDNT SHED ANY BLOOD.

Lets start like this;
WHAT IS BLOOD? AND HOW DOES IT COME IN?

The Dictionary defines blood as a red liquid that flows through the bodies of humans and animals.

Lev. 17:11 says Blood is the life source of all animals.

Genesis 4:10 says that the blood of Abel cried out for vegence agaisnt Cane after he was killed.

Hebrews 12:24 says the Blood of Jesus speaks better things than the blood of Abel.

What the above verses means is that, Blood speaks. Meaning blood has emotions and can react.

If we shd then follow What the Holy Spirit is saying here, can we say the 'Red Liquid talked about is the same things as the Blood of the Bible? I think not.

The Blood the Holy Spirit talks about is a Spirit.

And the SPIRIT IN THE RED LIQYID DIES AS IT COMES IN CONTACT WITH SIN.

Romans 6:23 says the Wages of Sin is death. What death could this be? Afterall Sinners live even longer than the saints. The death here is that of the Spirit, not of the flesh. For if it was of the flesh, Adam would not have lived 930 years after he Fell before dying in the flesh.

God foreknew all of those, hence; the provision for redemption was made.

NOW THE TABERNACLE.

NOTE,Sin was committed in the Spiritual realm, not in the physical. The real Atonement was to be made in the Spirit realm too.
Odinarily, there was not suppose to be an earthly Tabernacle at all. Because what transpired had nothing to do with the earth. The sin was committed agaisnt God, and man died in the Spirit.

If there was going to be an Atonement, then there was need for a Tabernacle, hence, the real Tabernacle in Heaven, FOR THAT IS WHERE THE REAL ATONEMENT WILL BE DONE.

In order for life to return to the blood of Man, another blood must need come in contact with the dead blood of Man, and that blood must be pure to cleanse the contamination in the blood of man. Hence; THE LAMB'S BLOOD.

I said before that sin was committed against God in the Spirit realm so, the atonement was to be made in the Spirit realm too.

NOW WHY DID GOD COMMAND THAT AN EARTHLY TABERNACLE BE BUILT?

Although man lives in a fleshly body, he is still a spirit.
God wanted man to understand the enormity of what he had done through the rigours of the sacrificial rituals which he will be made to do.

THE EARTHLY TABERNACLE WAS ACTUALLY THERE TO PROTECT MAN FROM THE avenger of death.

The soul that sinneth, it shall die.

When that law was given, Angels of death where assigned to go after anyone who commits sin. But the EARTHLY TABERNACLE WAS THERE TO PROVIDE A PLATFORM FOR A TEMPORAL atonement for sins which was done with the blood of animals once in a year by the High Priest.

The Earthly Tabernacle was a shadow of the real one which was in Heaven.

The Purpose of a Tabernacle was to recieve the blood for atonement for sins, the High Preist, in this case, an eternal High priest (Christ) was to go in there with his blood, which shd act as an agent of propitiation, reactivation or restoration of life(in the spirit) to Adam(man) to offer it in the Holy of Holies once and for all.

But the Bible in Hebrews 9:25-26
Says, Since he (Christ) did not have to offer himself many times, He wasnt like an Earthly high Priest, who goes in yearly into the most holy place to offer the blood of an animal.

If he had offered himself every year, he would have suffered many times since creation of the world. But instead, NEAR THE END OF TIME HE OFFERED HIMSELF ONCE AND FOR ALL, so that He could be a sacrifice that does away with sin.

BUT BEFORE THE TIME OF THIS SACRIFICE, TO KEEP MAN FROM BEING KILLED by the avenger of Death, the earthly Tabernacle was needed to offer temporal sacrifice for sin.

So the question should have been "Why was there a need for an Earthly Tabernacle?

Shalom.
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Anas09:

Okay. But i think theres an explaination to why there was a Tabernacle in Heaven.

That Tabernacle had no business being on earth in the first place, like the bible said, it was a shadow of the real one...
Let me leave it here for now.
Lets hear from others first.

The Tabernacle represents the throne Room of God with several offices.

One of it is the Mercy Seat
The Ark of the Covenant
The Judgement
Atonement

Here is where worships and offerings are received.

That in the wilderness is a crude mirror of that in the heavens representing the functions of the office of God.
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by Image123(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sorry for the late response.

Anas09:
Hello Christian brethren. I hope this day met you well?

Well, i am studying Hebrews now. From Hebrews 7 to 10 the Holy Spirit is talking to us about the Priesthood of Cbrist. He compared it with the priesthood of Melchezedek, the eternal priest.

We are told that Jesus Himself was the High Priest who offered his own blood in the Holy of Holies in the Heavenly Tabernacle which existed before Moses. We are told that, that Tabernacle is not like the earthly one which was made with human hands and which a human high priest enters once every year with blood for atonement.

We are told that, when Moses was on mount Sinai, he was shown a replica of the Tabernacle in heaven and was asked to built the one in the Wilderness exactly like the one he was shown in a vison up on Mount sinai.

And look that thou make them after their pattern, which was showed thee in the mount.
Exodus:25:40

My Questions are...
1. Why was there a need for a Tabernacle which housed the Holy of Holies, where blood shd be offered in heaven, when it is on earth that sin was committed?

A tabernacle is simply a house, in this context God's house. i think i read someone already talk on that when i skimmed through. Like even our bodies are some form of housing/casing/tabernacle.
2Co 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.
Psa 15:1 A Psalm of David. LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?

So the Tabernacle is there in Heaven irrespective of whether blood is offered or not.

2. When was that Tabernacle built?

Was it before or after the Fall of Adam?

Before the fall. It(the Tabernacle) has nothing to do with the fall. However, God knew about the fall before the foundation of the world. Did He cause the fall? No. Did He know about it? Yes. It is a different question but i suppose that was what you had in mind.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

3. Since the Word says, Blood is the only thing that can atone for sin which brought death, what is the connection between the sin Adam committed and shedding of blood which needed another blood for its atonement?

Adam did not shed any blood, how did blood come in and why was the Blood of Christ required to Atone for the sin of Adam?

Cc: 4everGod, KingEbukasBlog, Scholar, chrmn, Damogul, Niajadeyhia, Jeromejnr, lastmessenger, Image123, LaClickLaBenDin, Promise01, Shadeyinka, Oyeludef, Butterflylion. Medicis, Shoein, Felixomor, GOMBs, Joeagbaje, Mr president. And every other Christian, pls come in.

The life of the flesh is in the blood, and the punishment for all sin is death. To atone or pay for sin, any sin, it requires that person's LIFE or that of another.
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by MuttleyLaff: 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
@Anas09
I first thought the reason we werent seeing your rear lights was because you were at Ota involved with "He ... that is to be sent" 2016
I saw what you posted above and have a screen grab of it
but its seems the content got you landed back,
afresh in the same unpleasant and embarrassing situation again, to get cooled off

I know you're Ms No Nonsense aka Ms Take No Prisoners
I think that's your spirit,
as you, at times, have an impetuous passion,
it especially comes out when you dont suffer fools gladly
BUT you need to be careful over how you type, so your typing doesnt come to bite you back
especially when sometimes like that ocassion, you didnt really mean what you typed,
as it was a spur of the moment and not a serious I-mean-it-that-way typed comment

What about if that k-word you used proved prophetic?
What you going to say if it does/did?
Good riddance to bad rubbish? Will it be that, Hmm? I dont think so
Afterall Pro 18:21 let us know that:
The typing hand tongue has the power of life and death...

The k-word in your original hidden post wasn't to be taken on face value
but Seun obviously doesnt take lightly to slip ups of such manners
and that's why the bot is averse to the use of the k-word
and will pull the automatic ''hide post+remove posting privilege'' trigger whenever it spots the use of the k-word

I could write more, but I dont want to find myself in the same banned position you currently are in
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
1. This question should have been: "why was there need for any earthly sanctuary?", seeing that the Heavenly sanctuary existed before the earthly one, and that the earthly one was made "according to the pattern" which was shown Moses in the mount.

That said, GOD resides in the Holy of Holies in the heavenly sanctuary, where His throne is located. The presence of GOD of GOD is signified in the earthly sanctuary by the Shekina Glory which rested on the mercy seat in the holy of holies(Exod. 25:17-22). And since the earthly sanctuary resembles the Heavenly one, services in the former must resemble and follow after services in the latter(The book of Hebrews explain this).

In the OT, there was a very important, rare, all-inclusive sacrifice which involved a red heifer(Num. 19). The red heifer was to be without blemish, without defect, and was to never have been yoked before. You know that these qualities were present in Jesus, with the absence of yoke signifying His voluntary offering of Himself.
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 11:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
It is also worthy of note that this sacrifice, which involved killing and burning(totally) the red heifer, is rarely done i.e. one sacrifice is enough, and anybody who gets defiled(either by touching a dead body, or anything) simply gets sprinkled with a mixture of water and the red heifer's ashes, which is prepared and stored. The ashes were sufficient for all the people. When a person or a family needed purification, a fresh heifer was not required to be sacrificed. One was sufficient for all, including the sojourning stranger (Num. 19:10). So the sacrifice of Christ is sufficient for everyone. It is everlastingly efficacious. There is enough virtue in His sacrifice for the sins of the world. (1 John 2:2). The ashes were stored for all future needs. So the sacrifice of Christ is laid up for us as an inexhaustible fountain of merit to which we have daily access for the purging of our consciences (Heb. 9:13, 14; Zech. 13:1).
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by Image123(m): 11:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
@Anas09
I first thought the reason we werent seeing your rear lights was because you were at Ota involved with "He ... that is to be sent" 2016
afresh in the same unpleasant and embarrassing situation again, to get cooled off

BUT you need to be careful over how you type, so your typing doesnt come to bite you back
especially when sometimes like that ocassion, you didnt really mean what you typed,
as it was a spur of the moment and not a serious I-mean-it-that-way typed comment

and will pull the automatic ''hide post+remove posting privilege'' trigger whenever it spots the use of the k-word

I could write more, but I dont want to find myself in the same banned position you currently are in

Hehehehe, this pastime of slapping someone and saying sorry at the same time is not holy at all.
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 11:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
But most significant is the fact that the red heifer was killed and (much of her blood) totally burned outside the camp of Israel(Num. 19:3). In the books of Numbers and Deuteronomy the Israelite community is often pictured as an armed camp. Wherever the camp is located God's Presence is found. The area outside the camp is the sphere of uncleanness to which lepers, gonorrheal persons, and those defiled by contact with the dead are sent (Num. 5:2), as are men who have had nocturnal emissions (Deut. 23:11). Excrement likewise was to be buried outside the camp (Deut. 23:14). Now, after the killing the red heifer was killed outside the holy camp, its blood was taken and sprinkled seven times toward the door of the Tent of Meeting.

Our LORD Jesus was killed and consumed on earth, the planet of the unclean man where sin and uncleanness abides, outside the courts of Heaven(the holy place of GOD which houses the true sanctuary).

Now, He has entered before GOD with His blood to atone for our sins.
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by DoctorAlien(m): 11:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
Worthy of note is the fact that Jesus was killed outside the city of Jerusalem, in which was the temple.

It is also worthy of note that the redness of the heifer signified the state of Jesus as He approached the cross: He came to the cross all red from His own blood, his flesh having been severly torn from the whippings and beatings he received, and from the crown of thorns placed on His head.
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by Anas09: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
@Anas09

My dear the banning no be here oo. I just came up then, and down again i went. Oga said i posted off topic. That man no get Joy at all.
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by Anas09: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Image123:

Hehehehe, this pastime of slapping someone and saying sorry at the same time is not holy at all.
Its very Joyless. Am up again, although, i know i will be sent back down soon. cheesy
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by RevAIO: 12:40am On Dec 21, 2016
Is it possible that the slaughter of the Lamb was a bigger event than just a redeeming act for Sins.

Perhaps the slaughter of the Lamb was the very act of Creation itself. ie. No Slaughther, nothing to base/found the universe on.
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 08, 2019
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by advocate666: 1:58am On Mar 08, 2019
Who resurects a 2016 thread? Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 5:27am On Mar 08, 2019
jesusjnr:

My Questions are...
1. Why was there a need for a Tabernacle which housed the Holy of Holies, where blood shd be offered in heaven, when it is on earth that sin was committed?

2. When was that Tabernacle built?

Was it before or after the Fall of Adam?

3. Since the Word says, Blood is the only thing that can atone for sin which brought death, what is the connection between the sin Adam committed and shedding of blood which needed another blood for its atonement?

Adam did not shed any blood, how did blood come in and why was the Blood of Christ required to Atone for the sin of Adam?
Cc: 4everGod, KingEbukasBlog, Scholar, chrmn, Damogul, Niajadeyhia, Jeromejnr, lastmessenger, Image123, LaClickLaBenDin, Promise01, Shadeyinka, Oyeludef, Butterflylion. Medicis, Shoein, Felixomor, GOMBs, Joeagbaje, Mr president. And every other Christian, pls come in.
1. The need for a Tabernacle is precipitated in the nature of God called foreknowledge! God knew that Sin will emerge due to the gift of freewill to His creatures. Hence the need for "the Lamb of God, slain from the foundations of the world!". Hence, the need for a Tabernacle!
2. When?
The Tabernacle was established before the creation of even the Angels. For, in the fall of Lucifer, the angels of God overcame Satan "by the Blood and with the word of their testimony".
3. I am not sure I understand this question!
But God made "clothings from animal skins" for Adam and Eve. This to me was the first direct sacrifice in blood for Adam... howbeit an inferior sacrifice because it couldn't really clean sin but it acted as a temporal cover. Hence, Jesus needed to come at an appointed time in future to deal with the root of sin
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

1. The need for a Tabernacle is precipitated in the nature of God called foreknowledge! God knew that Sin will emerge due to the gift of freewill to His creatures. Hence the need for "the Lamb of God, slain from the foundations of the world!". Hence, the need for a Tabernacle!
2. When?
The Tabernacle was established before the creation of even the Angels. For, in the fall of Lucifer, the angels of God overcame Satan "by the Blood and with the word of their testimony".
3. I am not sure I understand this question!
But God made "clothings from animal skins" for Adam and Eve. This to me was the first direct sacrifice in blood for Adam... howbeit an inferior sacrifice because it couldn't really clean sin but it acted as a temporal cover. Hence, Jesus needed to come at an appointed time in future to deal with the root of sin
How on earth did these tabernacle questions become quoted jesusjnr questions?
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 12:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
jesusjnr2:
How on earth did these tabernacle questions become quoted jesusjnr questions?
This I got from you

Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

This I got from you
Are sure about this?

You are very wrong my friend and this is the proof:

Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by shadeyinka(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
Are sure about this?

You are very wrong my friend and this is the proof:
It could have been an error from nairaland administrators. The screen shot I shared was that which I replied to. It was like you reposted Anas_ post.

Shalom
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

It could have been an error from nairaland administrators. The screen shot I shared was that which I replied to. It was like you reposted Anas_ post.

Shalom
It seems like that you're just looking for any else to blame for your own error but yourself.

At least I've proven to that it's not my question, and hence that you were wrong to quote me with it, and i'm also sure Nairaland has nothing to do with this.

But you can go looking for excuses for wrongly quoting me with questions I did not ask, or maybe you were just desperate to prove something to me, but at the end you've only proven to me that you can't take full responsibility for your own error.
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by jubianose(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Anas09:
Okay then

my dear Ana, where are you? your line isn't going. pls try to get in touch. I hope all is well with you. pls call...
Re: Why Was There Another Tabernacle In Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Jan 06
Anas09:
My Questions are...
The Tabernacle serves the Covenant that was made by God to the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, beginning with Abraham. The Covenant was everlasting and the Tabernacle above is the eternal tabernacle that stands as a symbol of its everlastingness. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mavenbox's Claims - Paradise Is In Hell. / "Going To Church Makes You Happy" / Holy Dog Butt: Fake Or Real..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.