Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" (37051 Views)

Video: Soyinka, "I Will Tear My Green Card On January 20, 2017" / Wole Soyinka: I Will Not Destroy My US Residential Permit Just Yet. / Wole Soyinka: "I Will Tear My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by zanogo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
dunkem21:

You guys should keep on mocking God undecided
so you believe jesus will come on or before jan 20?
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by emmasege: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
I'd rather hold a private funeral for SOYINKA on January 20 because I share the same national space with him and because he comes from my race.

The shameless cultist has not found anything wrong in his choice and public endorsement of the daura.dull.ard in Aso Rock who is plunging the nation into oceanic depths of hopelessness by the day, na matter wey no concern am him dey put mouth. Is Trump not by far better than the useless man you campaigned for in Nigeria? The last time I checked, Trump was a successful business man who is very passionate about defending the integrity and economic interest of his nation. How about the old fool you helped install in Nigeria?

LET YOUR CONCIENCE CONTINUE TO PRICK YOU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by dunkem21(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
zanogo:

so you believe jesus will come on or before jan 20?

So, why is that a statement
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mr. Wole Soyinka, can you just shut the f*ck up, please?!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by ivandragon: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
To those supporting WS...
like PMB said, don't like Nigeria? LEAVE!
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Kingbuhari(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
this AFONJA professor self.... why is he crying more than the bereaved AFONJA ppl and their wide mouth, Mr Man show us the torn Greencard or shut ur mouth,
This Togolese ppl in Nigeria are just like a chameleon,
never stable in behaviour, a
hypocrite, you can never
predict which colour they will be
tomorrow. You can never really
trust a Togolese man because he is
a backstabber and betrayer, Any Nigerian that has known the
Afonjas or lived with them would
wonder when a Afonjas could be
trusted to mean what they say or
do what they mean, Nigerians have known Yoruba's
shiftiness and two sided loud-
mouthing.... Soyinka u are a very BIG disgrace to Noble Laureate
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by zanogo(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
dunkem21:

So, why is that a statement

read well before you quote someone, the guy i quoted initially said jesus will come on or before jan 20 and i was like how can he make such statement
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Kingbuhari(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Easy please. Learn how to respect an elder.
an elder that misbehave like kids...

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by ajakpe: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Baba u day lie go nd tear ur green card

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by billyG(m): 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
rapistomenka:
Lying, old and wifeless cultist

Soyinka, continue to dance naked in the world scene and keep humiliating yourself the world over.

You have now become a serial wanderer, moving from one country to another and dictating for them on how they run their affairs.

I think this guy is sick and needs psychiatric help.

He claims he tore his recoverable green card. Now he wants to conduct his own burial while still alive.

He has gone beyond tipping point. I hope this is not one of his unserious drama.

So shameful!
WHAT IS YOUR HEADACHE WITH HIS PERSONAL DECISION.MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND LIFE GOES ON.
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by nortcentrallord(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrPresident1:
Soyinka, that is how I feel about being a Nigerian too, many times. Having to share the same nationality and nation space with some people is just cringing and heart rending. See the kind of comments one reads on this forum as an example.

We are completely lost, with no iota of common sense or spirituality or any hope of regaining it.

But no problem, Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017.

The Great Resetter has come! grin

Soyinka is not even a Christian so quit the preaching... I am ashamed that I share the same country with people who talk and behave like kids @ old age and a whole lot of Zom-bees too. Soyinka used to be a role model but today, he is a disgrace and a whole lot of Nigerians and I are ashamed of him.
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Uchezuruki(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
DONSMITH123:

elder ko,.elder ni...just because he has a head full of grey hair doesn't mean he's wise.
He's just an old man not an elder!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by franklynsunny(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Originator of cultist/wifeless gay/old aged phscho/mis opportune coloured grey hair idiot
I lost respect for dis psychiatric patient
At his age,he should stop aproko n live d rest of his life witout issues wey no concern am

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by link2ok(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
maoolakanm:
WHAT IS YOUR HEADACHE WITH HIS PERSONAL DECISION.MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND LIFE GOES ON.

Why would he insult an entire nation. Well I have nothing to say about that man. His conscience is doing a good job on him
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by kratosonofzeus: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Kingbuhari:
this AFONJA professor self.... why is he crying more than the bereaved AFONJA ppl and their wide mouth, Mr Man show us the torn Greencard or shut ur mouth,
This Togolese ppl in Nigeria are just like a chameleon,
never stable in behaviour, a
hypocrite, you can never
predict which colour they will be
tomorrow. You can never really
trust a Togolese man because he is
a backstabber and betrayer, Any Nigerian that has known the
Afonjas or lived with them would
wonder when a Afonjas could be
trusted to mean what they say or
do what they mean, Nigerians have known Yoruba's
shiftiness and two sided loud-
mouthing.... Soyinka u are a very BIG disgrace to Noble Laureate
don't ever ever call that old fool a afonja..he dosent even looks like one of us, through is rough and tattered face, u should know he's witnessing hell on earth...wifeless shit

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by nortcentrallord(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
An old man without common sense talking about Zom bess without common sense. grin grin grin grin

He talks like a kid that just started gambling grin
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by MrPresident1: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Soyinka is not even a Christian so quit the preaching... I am ashamed that I share the same country with people who talk and behave like kids @ old age and a whole lot of Zom-bees too. Soyinka used to be a role model but today, he is a disgrace and a whole lot of Nigerians and I are ashamed of him.

There is a spirit of confusion in the land, the spirit is from the LORD.

But Jesus Christ will come and reset everything.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by trainingict: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
rapistomenka:

Soyinka, continue to dance naked in the world scene and keep humiliating yourself the world over.

You have now become a serial wanderer, moving from one country to another and dictating for them on how they run their affairs.

He claims he tore his recoverable green card. Now he wants to conduct his own burial while still alive.

He has gone beyond tipping point. I hope this is not one of his unserious drama.

So shameful!

I believe your comment above is done in memory of your kinsman who wrote " there was a country" and Prof ABCN who carried out an academic defense and cowardly attack on our deceased sage. Your co travellers and kinsmen can like your postings million time, that does not create even a jetty that can receive the smallest CARGO carrying vessel on your land. You do not show bitterness against a man carrying grace, otherwise, the power behind the grace will disgrace you. The key person among those who show bitterness about the Nobel prize given to him never enjoyed life fully until rest. He is entitled to his opinion. Whenever OBJ or Soyinka makes comment (s), your people always lead attack followed by your sympathizers. Everyday, people make comments, we tend to ignore them, because they carry no weight. Prof is entitled to his opinion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by fuckpro: 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
hyperflex:
Diss Soyinka all u want. He has achieved. Hes not the one that said u guys shld be cutting each other with machete cuz of cultism. There r frats in other countries who 3l3vat3 one another. Come here and insult someone who has don3 things you wont achieve even if u had 9 lives. Hes right.
... For this thread you are the only one that is normal the rest are tyre kickers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Kingbuhari(m): 2:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
kratosonofzeus:
don't ever ever call that old fool a afonja..he dosent even looks like one of us, through is rough and tattered face, u should know he's witnessing hell on earth...wifeless shit
hahahahaha u funny die... wifeless old cultist indeed
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Kamnelly(f): 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ntooo Oga Soyinka, shebi u don tear ur green card,u go hear nwiii, u support Buhari Finish run go USA, now u r bak, u suppose ask us how far first

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by opyee19(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
who is like God? please tell me! if prof is always right in all his utterance then, he became god and we begin to worship them. prof soyinka does not monopolize perfection, he can be flaw at any time to indicate that God is supreme being. nevertheless, mind your speech, he's an elderly person. he might has reasons to justify his speech.
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Majority of people commenting here have not successfully live their own lives, but they want to live Wole Soyinka life for him.
Soyinka is right. It is embarrassing sometimes sharing the same country with empty and vain people.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Kamnelly(f): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
deji15:
Majority of people commenting here have not successfully live their own lives, but they want to live Wole Soyinka life for him.
Soyinka is right. It is embarrassing sometimes sharing the same country with empty and vain people.
Ntoor there is nothing u can d abt it,,? U think Oyibos dont hv foolish,weird and corrupt ppl? ADVICE; You r wonderful and proudly a Nigerian
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by jrusky(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
rapistomenka:

So shameful!

This electric shock overgrown hair man fell my hands and lost my respect the very day he joined APC to deceived Nigeria to what Nigeria is today and ends up left Nigeria for US. Thank God things changed and he is back to feel the heat he joined to created.

If you like Mr Soyinka do your burial while still livng or whatever its your headache.

Please I beg never should anyone quote my post for tribal attack I'm not disappointed in Soyinka because he is a Yoruba and if anyone take my post to create tribal madness may Thunder fire that person.

I spoke as Nigeria and not as a tribe ok.
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by ZoneBslayer(m): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
deji15:
but Soyinka has the right to dictate to the American voters who to vote for? I advise you to be a man of your own thoughts and think for yourself!
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Orikinla(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2016
rapistomenka:

http://punchng.com/breaking-ill-hold-private-funeral-trumps-inauguration-day-soyinka/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Haba Prof. Wole SOYINKA!
Nigerians have the right to query your personal decision when you make it a public announcement to the news media.
Next time, keep your personal decision private.
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by basingstoke: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
DONSMITH123:

age is a number
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
DONSMITH123:

My guy it only shows how some ppl address their parents. Respect you don't give ur parents u can't give someone else's.
What the man has achieved many of them insulting him and their families from Generation to Generation to come can never attain it.

They are full of hate.
It's his life his problem and why it brothers them so much I don't kno.
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by africanusvu(m): 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
rapistomenka:

http://punchng.com/breaking-ill-hold-private-funeral-trumps-inauguration-day-soyinka/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
.Is this not that same stupid man who introduced cultism in nigeria institution.?nw braging .i stil doubt if this disgrace actual won a nobleprize!civilsation av overtaken dis cultist.Trump dnt knw if dis one ever exist
Re: Soyinka: "I Will Hold Private Funeral On Trump’s Inauguration Day" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
basingstoke:
age is a number
Not being able to respect that number is foolishness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Chimamanda adichie With Her Handsome Husband / Diary Of A Shy College Kid: Year One (By Kayode Odusanya) / Read For Free: Blood On The Altar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.