Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating (104428 Views)

Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Teenager Flashes Her Bum In A Revealing Ankara Outfit For Her Prom Night / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by Missmossy(f): 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
20 or 10 years addition is in trouble grin grin such pre wedding photos. They dated for so long though. The lady tried though. Its not easy cheesy
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by Jonwesley(m): 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
The couple stated that the beginning was 2006. And 2016 is their wedding year.

They have known each other for 10 years, okay? However, the op missed it up by a wrong mathematics, and he obviously didn't know the error until it was spotted.
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by OluomoChampion(m): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
CastedDude:
This soon-to-be bride showed her man what he's about to gain by flashing her famous asset, (her backside) for him in "sexy" pre-wedding photos after 10 years of dating. The Nigerian couple, Hana and Golade -who started dating far back as 1996 are set to tie the knot later this month.Congratulations to the couple in advance.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/lady-flashes-her-bum-for-her-man-in-pre.html
I have been dating my fiancée since 2003 while she was in Jss3 and to the glory of God we are getting married in 2wks time. She is still a brand new girl! Confirmed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by OluomoChampion(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
CastedDude:
This soon-to-be bride showed her man what he's about to gain by flashing her famous asset, (her backside) for him in "sexy" pre-wedding photos after 10 years of dating. The Nigerian couple, Hana and Golade -who started dating far back as 1996 are set to tie the knot later this month.Congratulations to the couple in advance.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/lady-flashes-her-bum-for-her-man-in-pre.html
I have been dating my fiancée since 2003 while she was in Jss3, now a graduate and to the glory of God we are getting married in 2wks time. She is still a brand new girl! Confirmed!
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by princezzlolly(f): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
And ow old was d lady wen she started dating?
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by Duru009(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
After u don over chop d stuff...... ...
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by yemosticadam(m): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Congrats Hannah
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by Ezniteadin(m): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
Why in the world should such sensuous display be the attractive pie to lure into the commitment of marriage, Its amazing what the world has become, there were those who flaunts intelligence and good manners or even piety
But things have really gone bad and good morals which used to be the attractive force in marriage has been thrown into the gutters

when Ladies do this, you might want to ask if she has any other thing apart from what she flaunts
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by handsomety(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:
I wanna get a man that will love me for this long even till after marriage wink
am here angel.. I need a lady to care for...if it is love 100%..try me
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by teebillz: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:

Most of times, it is the woman that makes the man to stay that long. You will be shocked to hear that the guy ran away several times and always comes back to beg. No man successfully runs away from a loyal woman.
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by manikspears: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
Smelly bucket of poo, congrats to them though, na wetin pikin sabi chop go kill am last last. Once again congrats to the couple . I wish them long life and prosperity.
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by luckyto(m): 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hmm, for whom much is given, much is deserve smiley
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
who dis story help!!!
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by NobleRomm(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
since 1996.....Jesus !!!! .
that is over twenty years plus....
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by corlin2(m): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hadez:

Your wish has come true cheesy
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by olachelsea1(m): 1:46am On Dec 06, 2016
love this,I knew u both from Ilorin,happy married life
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by Nature8(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2016
Hadez:

I'm here for you baby.. wink
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by marshmonii: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2016
why did the poster made such an error by writing 1996 instead of 2006
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by Oladokunst: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2016
iphenon:
lipsrsealed.
Console your self oh...because u dont have now
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by Boyooosa(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2016
Is marriage all about yansh or something? I dont get that!

If not why showing asss instead of food or other credible attitudes. african marriages these days sha... be like its surrounded by s*x shocked
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by pearlygirly(f): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2016
who the"dry ass" epp? abeg lemme buy my bread n be going.
Re: Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating by Ayobami7(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2018
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / Lesbian Couples Pose For Photo In Lagos, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.