Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Help A Brother Solve A Problem. Woman Palaver - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Brother Solve A Problem. Woman Palaver (632 Views)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother Solve A Problem. Woman Palaver by sumborri: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Good evening all, this issue is directed to expert liars and medical peeps in this house . My cousin is in big trouble. I woke up this morning to unusual pings on my phone, bbm, whatsapp etc all bearing a cry for help from my male cousin (married). I have no answers to his issues so whyy not share and wonder at him.

Two weeks ago I met this boy in a fuel station in my town far away from lagos, at first I wondered if I was seeing double as I didn't feel he has a business here. Hhe tried to dodge me but how do you dodge a man parked behind you waiting for fuel on the queue too. Anyway sha I noticed a woman in the passenger side and as I made to greet the assumed wife , he begged me to step aside. Due to myy love for amebo I sha peeped only to see this so called cousin with a well known pretty student in myy school. He tried to explain etc and I told me I saw nothing and heard nofin. But yet inquired how and what he told his wife before leaving lagos for a planned two weeks sojourn. He gave some bull crap story anyway long story short baded him goodbye and left after being served.

Now the facts here is dat, the student schools in a xtian all boarded school. And he told a two week lie and thus they were camped in a hotel In a nearby town. Also this is a man with a dotting wife , plus he himself is a needy man. Thus his wife is the only person who trims his nails , shaves him etc thus the poor woman thinking and knowing her hubby been gone for two weeks with dirty nails (service engineer -heavy duty) she has been reminding him dat she is waiting for him at home with brand new nail cutting tools to pet him when he returns. Yet he woke up this morning after he and the yeye girl has rendevoused tto find his hands and legs properly manicured and pedicured. Apparently he slept like a baby and the girl out of love used a nearby razzor blade to show him love. This is a man whom since he got married has made it a point of romantic duty tto be manicured by his wife, the wife haas bought new tools and is expecting home on wednesday. Yet all ten fingers and toes have been lost.

He has been panicking. We thought of all the lies to cover this glaring evidence of his adultery yet none. Biko if you know any chemical that can help nails grow to full length by wednesday tell us. If you know a good lie that can cover how a man-child lost ten toe nails and finger nails to properly manicured state in an accident biko also say.

Its now he has realised his wife is a special woman who dotts on him, now she is about to catch him. Hhe even blames me for not insisting the student left on the day and I look @him and realise his picture should be attached to the dictionary near the word "FOOL" so we all know how a typical one should look like in society and AVOID THEM.
Re: Help A Brother Solve A Problem. Woman Palaver by Sunnymatey(m): 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
smiley
Re: Help A Brother Solve A Problem. Woman Palaver by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin

Hahahahahha... This is a funny story...

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Solve A Problem. Woman Palaver by Kobicove(m): 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
This one na very strong case o grin
Re: Help A Brother Solve A Problem. Woman Palaver by yomi007k(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
undecided

E no hard nau.....let him tell d wife dt his finger or toe nail almost injured him so he just cut everything out of anger.

Or d trip he went for required him to have short nails.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Decode This? / Hold Something / For The Guys On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.