Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst (6301 Views)

Procter And Gamble (p&g) Reasoning Test / P & G Reasoning Test Questions / P & G Employment Test Sample Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst by KILOMO: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2009
I received a message for P&g reasoning test for financial analyst. Please I need your help as regard the test. Thank you
Re: P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst by KILOMO: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2009
The test holds on Mon. 16th Nov.
Thank u
Re: P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst by KILOMO: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2009
Nairalanders una no dey house again?
Re: P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst by jchinny: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2009
they usually send a site for u to go and get sample questions.check this out
Thank you for your application for Assistant Brand Managers Nigeria (Advertising/Marketing) Entry Level Position-MKT00002060.

We would like to consider your qualifications further for possible employment with our Company and learn more about your background and interests. As a next step, we would like you to complete our Reasoning Test. This information will enable us to have a better understanding of your analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills, which are important for success in all areas of work at P&G.

This 40 question multiple choice test takes up to 65 minutes to complete and requires you to bring a pencil, eraser, basic function calculator, proof of photo identification, a watch, and your test identification number: 4556560. Answers are marked on a separate answer sheet. There are no essay questions. The test requires sustained reading and concentration.

Date is Monday 31st August, 2009 by 11:30 am at Procter & Gamble Nigeria Ltd. All Seasons Plaza Amethyst Block Lateef Jakande Road Agidingbi Ikeja, Lagos. Please come along with this letter. If you have written a P&G test before within the last 12 months please ignore this mail.

In order to prepare for the Reasoning Test, we highly recommend you try the practice test online by clicking the following link: https://pg.sitebase.net/pg_images/taleo/practicetest.htm

If you are interested in additional information about the Company and the work we offer, please visit us at www.pg.com. We look forward to seeing you.

trust me, if u practise really well, then uare good to go
Re: P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst by dany25: 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2009
I was also invited for the test but i currenty work in a bank and has been there for two years, what do u guys think? is a right move?
Re: P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst by Ziggyjoel(f): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2010
I have their test very soon. Could someone in da house be kind enough save my soul by sending me a past question of p&g? ziggyjoel@gmail.com thanks a bunch
Re: P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst by beejaay: 2:14pm On Jan 27, 2010
i will strongly advice you to stick to your job at the bank. working as a financial analyst is one of the craziest job on earth if not the craziest. you think u spend a lot of time in the bank? u will spend more at P&G. the pressure on you will be so much and the pay doesnt realy differ. after working for a bank for 2 years, i think you shd be thinking of taking your job to the next level.may be joining the investment dept of the bank or something.
my simple advise is stick with ur current job
just my 2cents
Re: P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst by rozalia: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2010
Hello,

Could somebody please help me out with the P&G reasoning test questions?,
I have been called for a reasoning test , Monday! leaving me with just one day !
Can someone please help me out? my e-mail address: tm_roze@yahoo.com.
Thanks a lot,

Rozalia
Re: P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst by hubert117: 12:25pm On Nov 02, 2011
Hi, can someone send me the sample of P&G Reasoning Test.
I will take this test soon so it would be an urgent need for me.

French or English, both are good.
Thanks very much!!

My email: ilsmadorent@gmail.com
Re: P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst by rocean: 5:00pm On Nov 02, 2011
i would like this job
Re: P & G Reasoning Test For Financial Analyst by Precioushead24(f): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
Can someone here help me with materials

(1) (Reply)

Bankers Needed. Immediate Employment(ecobank Plc) / Current Recruitment At Dangote Group, June 2018 / Gtbank Graduate Trainee Programme Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.