Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? (20161 Views)

Aptitude Test From Union Bank / DPR Invitation For An Aptitude Test / Did Anyone Receive This Interview Invitation From Swift Medicals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by Davido36: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2016
Israeljones:

If ur mail was delivered.... pls chk ur mail again
Please Isreal can u help me as well, i need d past questions as related to first bank. Thanks
davidoelect@gmail.com
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by Davido36: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2016
Israeljones:
i have some of the dragnet pastquestions if yu need it just send me a o this email i will reply with the questions

israeljoneswise1@gmail.com

Little i can do and i hope we get this job...house don tire person
Isreal Jones pls help ur boi, i ciriosly nid d past questions... davidoelect@gmail.com. Thanks

someone should create a whatsapp group for me to send the remaining dragnet past questions
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by Iseoluwani: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2016
Guys help have not been able to recieve the 2nd msg, what should I do please
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2016
Nnetriplet:

wow, u deserve it

I think you still need to be patient and check your Spam cos almost everyone I know applied was called
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by lydiaebane(f): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2016
hoebamaa:
same venue but am schedule for 10 of dec ...

mine is 10th Dec too. whatsapp me on
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by francollimasso: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
pls hauz, how can I get to First Academy, iganmu, Lagos. pls am coming from ojota
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by Beelad(f): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2016
Demily:
i got first bank aptitude test invite, am goin to Jos from Abuja but i dont knw any1 in Jos. pls can any1 who resides in Jos help with a place to pass d night. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by Nafizzey(m): 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
Beelad:

Have you tried rescheduling to Abuja?
are you writing in Abj. where is the Abj venue?
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by beshiman(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2016
francollimasso:
pls hauz, how can I get to First Academy, iganmu, Lagos. pls am
coming from ojota

From Ojota (the garage immediately after Total Filling Station) board a vehicle (you will likely see cars for there for such destination) going to Barracks/Costein/Breweries. Alight at Breweries. At that spot, you will see bike and tricycle riders; join any and tell him you are going to FIRST ACADEMY. Though, it is not far, you can walk down to the place.

Alternatively, join a bus going to Barracks (not at the above mentioned garage, you will see this among those calling Maryland, Onipanu, Yaba and the like). Alight at Barracks. Then, board a bus to Breweries...
Also, you can join a bus (you will see this among those calling Maryland, Onipanu,...) going directily to ORILE (not Orile Mile 2 but Orile Iganmu). Alight at Breweries...
Hope you found this helpful.

Note; the place is very easy to get from OJOTA.

2 Likes

Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by Barbarthundey(m): 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2016
Which organization uses e-recruitment as a means of recruiting people into the organization?
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by mzfunshy(f): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=beshiman post=51779334]

Note; the place is very easy to get from OJOTA.[/quote

Pls help me. How do I get there from egbeda ipaja axis?
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by Beelad(f): 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
Nafizzey:
are you writing in Abj. where is the Abj venue?
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by olyalby(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2016
beshiman:

From Ojota (the garage immediately after Total Filling Station) board a vehicle (you will likely see cars for there for such destination) going to Barracks/Costein/Breweries. Alight at Breweries. At that spot, you will see bike and tricycle riders; join any and tell him you are going to FIRST ACADEMY. Though, it is not far, you can walk down to the place.

Alternatively, join a bus going to Barracks (not at the above mentioned garage, you will see this among those calling Maryland, Onipanu, Yaba and the like). Alight at Barracks. Then, board a bus to Breweries...
Also, you can join a bus (you will see this among those calling Maryland, Onipanu,...) going directily to ORILE (not Orile Mile 2 but Orile Iganmu). Alight at Breweries...
Hope you found this helpful.

Note; the place is very easy to get from OJOTA.
Pls what if I'm coming from berger, do I still need to get to Ojota first?
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by beshiman(m): 3:03am On Dec 10, 2016
olyalby:
Pls what if I'm coming from berger, do I still need to get to Ojota first?

Yes, you can or you follow Oshodi.
Find your way down to Oshodi or Anthony - Oshodi bus is at Ojodu Berger Garage. Then join a bus going to Costain/Orile... Alight at Breweries...
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by Gydion(m): 7:24am On Dec 10, 2016
Pls how can I get to Lasu Anthony campus, am coming from Berger
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by NARYZ(f): 7:39am On Dec 10, 2016
I will be going to too. What date is your test? Please send me a pm so that we can make arrangements.

Demily:
i got first bank aptitude test invite, am goin to Jos from Abuja but i dont knw any1 in Jos. pls can any1 who resides in Jos help with a place to pass d night. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by olyalby(m): 8:29am On Dec 10, 2016
beshiman:

Yes, you can or you follow Oshodi.
Find your way down to Oshodi or Anthony - Oshodi bus is at Ojodu Berger Garage. Then join a bus going to Costain/Orile... Alight at Breweries...

Thanks
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by Odunharry(m): 8:43am On Dec 10, 2016
Wish you guys the Best.. Got invite but I'm not going for the Test.

I will advice you guys to read instructions very well and remember the most important thing is your speed and accuracy.

Try and beat the test time and always make sure you go thru your work again.
Don't leave any questions unanswered and if there's any you not sure of, leave it and proceed to the next question.(Go back to it later).

Many taking the Test are so anxious but please at your respective Test centres, clear your mind and also believe.

Again it's your speed and accuracy..
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by sorzy1(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2016
My test centre is First Academy, Kano, on 14th Dec. Anybody going there?
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by sipsip(m): 9:02am On Dec 10, 2016
Good morning. Please is anyone going to the Centre in Anthony? I'm coming from surulere and don't know how to get there. Thanks.
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by sipsip(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2016
hoebamaa:
same venue but am schedule for 10 of dec ...

How do I get there from surulere please?
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by iliyasani(m): 9:15am On Dec 10, 2016
I have got d test. Pls any one with past questions pls. you should assist me iliyasanig@mail.com.
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by istanboi: 11:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Please nairalanders who can explain to me why I did not get an invitation to write the test after applying for the job
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by teryorluv(f): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2016
istanboi:
Please nairalanders who can explain to me why I did not get an invitation to write the test after applying for the job

I got mine through a text message this morning, they will send yours soon
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by tolugar: 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Any update from the people writing today or those at their venue??
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by Davido36: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hello guyz... Hw did d test went today.
Pray God to help us all...
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by mattyboy007(m): 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Kano candidate.. 13 dec.. 1:30pm who is with me?
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by afredytee(f): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
mattyboy007:
I am
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by sorzy1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
mattyboy007:
mine is 14th, 9 a.m. Pls do u live in kano?
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by Fredoh(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2016
I've written my test at Jos even though I'm not feeling too fine.
Left everything in the hand of the almighty
Please let's keep this thread alive for further details
Special thanks to Israeljones for the past questions and sorzy1 for creating the thread

Advice to those yet to write
Please WORK ON YOUR TIME

1 Like

Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by Mahmudbelel: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pls israel help me with de passQ belameen3@gmail.com thank u
Re: Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? by Mahmudbelel: 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
Kano loading 13th.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This The Right Way of Disengaging Workers from service? / SABmiller PLC Massive Recruitment (36 Positions) / Five Brilliant Ways To Use Your Contact To Get A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.