Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,391 members, 7,781,123 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:24 AM

Man Punches Kangaroo To Save His Dog. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Man Punches Kangaroo To Save His Dog. (1149 Views)

Man Frantically Runs Into His Burning Home To Save His Dog In California(Photos) / Man Kills Python That Swallowed His Dog In Anambra. Photos / Igbo Trader Names His Dog 'Muhammad' In Kaduna, Fight Ensues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Punches Kangaroo To Save His Dog. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SqLuBxI4IQ
The incident happened on June 15th in the Australian Outback, according to the video notes, but did not go viral until this weekend.

According to the description, a group of hunters got together to help a young cancer patient with his last wish of catching a wild boar with his dogs.

“One day while hunting one of the highly trained dogs was chasing some pigs by scent and collided with a big buck kangaroo that then held and wrestled the dog by its protective gear (boars have tusks like knives), the owner was horrified that his dog or the kangaroo would get hurt and run in to save both parties. You can see the dog trying to escape, wanting nothing to do with the kangaroo. The big buck kangaroo releases the dog when the owner gets close but then moves in to try and attack the human.”

The man then confronts the animal, who lets go of the dog and the fight begins. After several hops, the man punches the kangaroo directly in the face, forcing him to bounce backward.

“The punch stops the roo and makes him think about the situation, giving the owner and the dog time to disengage from the big wild animal and leaving it to hop off and I suppose wonder about what just happened. We laughed at the absurdity of the situation and at how unfortunate it was for the dog and kangaroo.

Our 6 foot-7 inch friend felt no malice to the kangaroo but had to step in and fix a bad situation before it got worse. Young Kailem unfortunately lost his brave battle with cancer two days ago, so this hunt is part of the treasured memories his family and friends have. Having a dog get tangled up with a roo was never our aim or intention and we were happy no animals were hurt in the incident.”

1 Like

Re: Man Punches Kangaroo To Save His Dog. by Seun(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
In spite of the video poster's efforts to spin the story, I noticed that the guy didn't actually have to punch the kangaroo. It was just revenge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Punches Kangaroo To Save His Dog. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Seun:
In spite of the reporter's efforts to spin the story, I noticed that the guy didn't actually have to punch the kangaroo. It was more of revenge.

Seun I really don't understand you oo. Its like you don't realize how dangerous kangaroos are.

The kangaroo faced the man and it was better the guy punched it first before getting a killer kick from the buck. Its almost a self-defense case bro.

To avoid headline news, I would do the same.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Punches Kangaroo To Save His Dog. by Nicolars(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
na God save this guy oo if the kangaroo change am for am ehn!
Re: Man Punches Kangaroo To Save His Dog. by miremoses(m): 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
I watched the video this morning,truth be told,that dude was lucky the kangaroo didn't retaliate,if it did,that Guy would have being spending this entire year on the hospital bed with Bandage on his head,a single punch from a kangaroo is worth more than 60kg even more. That Guy should not try such again if he values his balls.
Re: Man Punches Kangaroo To Save His Dog. by MrPresident1: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
The Roo wanted to strangle the man's dog, so the man charged him. That guy was lucky.

If that roo charge am with him hind leg, if that roo kicked him with his hind feet, it is 'swing low sweet chariot o, coming forth to carry me home for the man'.
Re: Man Punches Kangaroo To Save His Dog. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
Woah grin

Obontami traphedges come see this guy punch a kangaroo
Re: Man Punches Kangaroo To Save His Dog. by TrapHedges(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Woah grin

Obontami traphedges come see this guy punch a kangaroo

lol
Re: Man Punches Kangaroo To Save His Dog. by Lero15(m): 7:00am On Dec 08, 2016
Lool
Re: Man Punches Kangaroo To Save His Dog. by CrEaToRmalden(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2016
chai, this man funny o0. e be like say em wan carry 2 teeths and swollen head go back to em dog. I better fight Tyson than Kangaroo because Tys0n might pity you.
Re: Man Punches Kangaroo To Save His Dog. by AfroMighty(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
kangaroos are wild animals don't try mess with one

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Finger First! / Gsd Affordable Female 30k In Lagos / 8weeks Old Both Sex Rott Pups Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.