Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy (27928 Views)

Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by White007(m): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wole Soyinka, a public figure who is the chief poke noser into the affairs of other public figures to the extent of calling a First Lady a 'hippo' is angry at invasion of his privacy! You publicly boasted that you would destroy (not throw away but destroy) your Green Card and now you are angry at Nigerians for invading your private matters that you yourself brought into the public domain! And he insults us by calling us 'illiterate Nigerians'! That we don't have a Nobel Prize does not mean that we don't know how to reason. You cant boast publicly about a thing and expect it to be privately discussed. Who cares if you change residency from Nigeria? When you were gone we survived. Even with you and Buhari, we will still survive!

Reno Omokri

https://www.facebook.com/omokri/posts/10210867221013860?pnref=story

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Opharhe: 12:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Chai. See finishing.
Though I respect Baba Soyinka but Reno has some points here.
Hahahahaha.

FP? FTC?
Wow! I must celebrate this. It's my First ever fp FTC since I joined this forum.

People of God, i won't lie, today is not my birthday but please welcome me into the FTC crew with as many likes as possible.

Love you all.

345 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Khohen: 12:10am On Dec 06, 2016
We are waiting for Prof Wole Soyinka aka "Prof know all" to destroy is children green card too.

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by odogwubiafra: 12:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Wole Sawing ka, abi Wale Suya ka you don see ya sef.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Segadem(m): 12:11am On Dec 06, 2016
can u survive without the looted money?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by emeijeh(m): 12:12am On Dec 06, 2016
Unnecessary things now makes news these days

Anyway, i dedicate the pix below to Söyínká

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by White007(m): 12:13am On Dec 06, 2016
Opharhe:
Chai. See finishing.
Though I respect Baba Soyinka but Reno has some points here.
Hahahahaha.

Omokri just took the Proff to the cleaners.

The response was classic, Soyinka antecedent speaks ahead of him. Soyinka has totally lost it, i don't know if it's old age or has dementia sets in?

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by sweery(f): 12:14am On Dec 06, 2016

235 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Peacetemi: 12:17am On Dec 06, 2016
So true!
Who sent him?
We were all minding our businesses when he chose to gamble, and now that he lost, he's coming up with all sort of bullshit
Because American celebs were pledging to leave the country if Trump got elected, the mor0n decided to follow suit.
He has made a fool of himself.
All these wouldn't be happening if he had kept his bloody mouth shut.
Mor0n!

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by stexsy(m): 12:21am On Dec 06, 2016
Baddest, uppercut....

38 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Ikpewe: 12:30am On Dec 06, 2016
Reno busy body way much.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by tollyboy5(m): 12:38am On Dec 06, 2016
wole Soyinka is very correct nigerians do pay attention to irrelevant news he want to dispose is card he didn't then how is that news how does that affect my intellectuals dumb people go after dumb things this reno omokri is dumb just displaying ignorance

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Metroescobar: 12:39am On Dec 06, 2016
Wole soyinka would ignore this politically confused and bitter riff raff! They are not in the same realm so it would only be of more benefit to the perennial wailer if he reacts!

Pyrates always know when it is time to navigate around icebergs rather than using the ships ice breaker!

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by bonechamberlain(m): 12:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Soyinka disgraced himself when he spoke about tearing his green card, given to him without stress by a great American. He has just spoiled and messed up the opportunity of other Nigerians getting the green card without stress.

Interfering in the elections of another country.

The man should learn to keep quiet.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by knightsTempler: 12:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Can't fathom why a grown elderly man and a Nobel laureate like Soyinka would invest a big chunk of his time on brazen blanket statements -( illiterate Nigerians), reprehensible rhetoric and nonsensical drivel, all because he couldn't keep to his words. What is his business with the US election in the first place ?

Come to think of it, what did Africa as a whole benefited from 8yrs of Obama, other than wanting to force homosexuality on us, destroyed a prosperous country like Libya and killed its leader Ghadafi. Assassinated 2 great African leaders in the persons of Meles Zenawi and Atta Mills using the radioactive poison, Polonium 210, just because they supported Ghadafi for a single gold backed currency for Africa. Let me not bore the house with my ramblings, the atrocities of the imperialist are well documented.

Coming back to Soyinka issue, whatever he wants to do with his green card is not our problem. Wether he chooses to port to Mars, it's not our cup of tea.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by baybeeboi: 12:55am On Dec 06, 2016
But Op, i see say u d use Orange Cameroun

Wetin concern you for Naija matter na?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 06, 2016
Soyinka ought to be in old people's facility care by now, diminishing returns is taking it's adverse effects on him.

Old age wahala is fully playing out now

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by ibkgab001: 1:09am On Dec 06, 2016
That Loud mouth called Reno should go and die ... and Uncle Wole what is your problem with loose mouth talk

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by csamii: 1:54am On Dec 06, 2016
All this political miscalculation makes people talk too much.
It happened to T.B. Joshua, the prof that ate bug live on CNN and Soyinka.
All this people choose to make their opinion public.
While T.B. Joshua was termed a fake, the prof ate his delicious bug, Soyinka decided to stall his matter forgetting that internet trolls will always remember.

Honestly, those useless CNN/NBC/FOX polls do people something grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by DozieInc(m): 2:07am On Dec 06, 2016
knightsTempler:
Can't fathom why a grown elderly man and a Nobel laureate like Soyinka would invest a big chunk of his time on brazen blanket statements -( illiterate Nigerians), reprehensible rhetoric and nonsensical drivel, all because he couldn't keep to his words. What is his business with the US election in the first place ?

Come to think of it, what did Africa as a whole benefited from 8yrs of Obama, other than wanting to force homosexuality on us, destroyed a prosperous country like Libya and killed its leader Ghadafi. Assassinated 2 great African leaders in the persons of Meles Zenawi and Atta Mills using the radioactive poison, Polonium 210, just because they supported Ghadafi for a single gold backed currency for Africa. Let me not bore the house with my ramblings, the atrocities of the imperialist are well documented.

Coming back to Soyinka issue, whatever he wants to do with his green card is not our problem. Wether he chooses to port to Mars, it's not our cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Emassive(m): 2:20am On Dec 06, 2016
To think a cultist will be so proud to comment and call out his lord a pirate shows why we have no good youth leaders tryna be a President. I pity your life for showing yourself as a cultist

Metroescobar:

Wole soyinka would ignore this politically confused and bitter riff raff! They are not in the same realm so it would only be of more benefit to the perennial wailer if he reacts!

Pyrates always know when it is time to navigate around icebergs rather than using the ships ice breaker!

37 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Emassive(m): 2:24am On Dec 06, 2016
To think this man " WOLE" got all kind of awards yet missed the one for been the greatest Hypocrite in Africa

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Nutase: 5:30am On Dec 06, 2016
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Afam4eva(m): 5:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Wole was one of the very few Nigerians that one couldn't help but respect. But it seems the Nigerian factor is now getting a hold of everybody, even Wole Soyinka to the extent that people have started insulting him. I think he is becoming too violently political for a man of his timber and caliber. He should tone it down and act like the elder statesman that he is and we will continue to give him the respect that he deserves.

20 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Abeymills(m): 5:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Useles old zombi professor

15 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by uniklinkum(m): 5:43am On Dec 06, 2016
All the pro-GEJ slowpokes should get a grip, it's wole personal decision to quit countries with human right issues or delving into anarchy. Reno is a brainless simpleton for comparing apples and oranges. Shepopotamus was just the appropriate word for PEJ during her reign of stupidity with outrageous inference to how sovereign state should be governed. Wole soyinka reason for quitting the USA is solely because of the election of a megalomaniac racist, sexist and a brain dead ignorant. Who come on Twitter to spew foreign policies, backed by KKK and other white supremacists like the alt white. Since the waste of space was elected there have been a troubling increase in the incident of attack on minorities by racist and white supremacists.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by darknetcom: 5:44am On Dec 06, 2016
but patience was extremly foolish..

i couldnt take the woman serious...

we were so low under jonathan,that even shekau was mocking us like no tommorow..

stvpid shepopotamous

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by uniklinkum(m): 5:45am On Dec 06, 2016
Abeymills:
Useles old zombi professor

Where was your father or anyone in your generation when he became a professor and Nobel price winner, in saner climes waste of chromosome like you should be sacrifice on the altar of common sense.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by modsmustdie: 5:49am On Dec 06, 2016
The same man who used all the negative words against buhari and later become the chief zombie of buhari movement. ..afonjas are the HRM, Oba of hypocrisy and always 2faced

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Abeymills(m): 5:52am On Dec 06, 2016
uniklinkum:

Where was your father or anyone in your generation when he became a professor and Nobel price winner, in saner climes waste of chromosome like you should sacrifice on the altar of common sense.
uniklinkum u n ur entire generation can never n will never achieve wat me not my father will n have achieved even under ur tin god Buhari master of recession u open ur dirty mouth like ur mothers toto n talk trash

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by adebayo201: 5:52am On Dec 06, 2016
You cant boast publicly about a thing and expect it to be privately discussed

WFT... Word for today!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by adebayo201: 5:54am On Dec 06, 2016
darknetcom:
but patience was extremly foolish..

i couldnt take the woman serious...

we were so low under jonathan,that even shekau was mocking us like no tommorow..

stvpid shepopotamous

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Odili Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today / Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos / Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.