Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy (27931 Views)

Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow / Lazy Youths: What Job Does Your Son Do? - Reno Omokri To President Buhari(video) / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by obaloppelujo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Who's reno omokri ? I google his name and couldnt find meaningful thing about him . Everyone becomes a celeb for berating a star.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Ritchiee: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Abeymills:
uniklinkum u n ur entire generation can never n will never achieve wat me not my father will n have achieved even under ur tin god Buhari master of recession u open ur dirty mouth like ur mothers toto n talk trash
Your greatest achievement is FTC...abi na lie?
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by ajepako(f): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=51682939]Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew,na dem sabi

Abeg ajepako help me bring my pant when you dey come our area today,i forget am for your house last night[/quote

ogbanje..
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by swiperthefox: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Soyinka disgraced himself when he spoke about tearing his green card, given to him without stress by a great American. He has just spoiled and messed up the opportunity of other Nigerians getting the green card without stress.

Interfering in the elections of another country.

The man should learn to keep quiet.
The green card is a plastic card. So it cannot be torn. He needs scissors to cut it up. Any way, as a man of integrity, he should fulfil his vow.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Samhetalks(m): 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ever heard of Educated fools?
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Metroescobar:

Wole soyinka would ignore this politically confused and bitter riff raff! They are not in the same realm so it would only be of more benefit to the perennial wailer if he reacts!

Pyrates always know when it is time to navigate around icebergs rather than using the ships ice breaker!

While deceiving yourself,don't forget your so called captain blood couldn't respect his old age and and keep his mouth shut.Instead of all these disgrace from the renouned king of cultism in Nigeria,why don't you guys bind him with shackles and restrict him from talking like an illiterate.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Ayarabiasa: 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
IS AS IF PEOPLE HAVE LOST RESPECT FOR THE ELDERLY.
YET RENO OMOKRI WILL BE PRAYING FOR LONG LIFE.

BABA SOYINKA IS WAY WAY PAST YOU AND YOU SHOULD JUST KEEP OFF INSULTING HIM.

OUR CULTURE AND THE BIBLE THAT RENO READS EVERYDAY,HAS NEVER CHANGED, THE ELDERLY SHOULD BE RESPECTED.

RENO,GO AND APOLOGISE TO BABA AND GOD,YOU HAVE BEEN DELUDED BECAUSE OF THE KOBO KOBO YOU WERE ABLE TO SWALLOW.

I HAVE SPOKEN WELL. RENO GO AND DO THAT
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by GistFullGround: 1:41am On Dec 07, 2016
Wole Soyinka is a clown!!!!
The man thought Hilary Clinton would win hence he came out to boast that he would destroy his GC, meanwhile he didnt mean it from his heart because in his head, Hillary Clinton would win and as God would have it, Donald Trump won.
Instead of him destroying his GC, he goes about insulting Nigerians and tagging us as "Illiterates".
This idiot thinks he is better than every other Nigerian because he won a Nobel Prize?
He is a complete slowpoke, nobody would dream of destroying a GC labored for.
He is ashamed of himself and has a "buyer's remorse".
Nobody sent you to make that boast and now, you must fulfill it by destroying your GC
#WoleDestroyYourGreenCard and dont be a fraud
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Metroescobar: 2:36am On Dec 07, 2016
dfrost:

Word! NAS says so. Sometimes ignore. I've discovered that some people are choleric on this forum.

NAS is also an acronym for National Association of Seadogs!
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by seunfape(m): 3:28am On Dec 07, 2016
Who is Wole Soyinka self ?I only hear that name when it comes to nonsense talk
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by MikeB3(m): 4:26am On Dec 07, 2016
Soyinka don dey fall my hand tey tey like 2-3 years ago......... So na this yeye issue of Trump/Green card him take seriously dey boycott the present situation of the country.... A country worsened by the present administration at the central whom he gave substantial support to. I can't believe it! Se na old age or what! The great Professor Wole Soyinka now act like an hypocritical specimen!
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by ddeola: 5:38am On Dec 07, 2016
Na Prof. mess emsef up. Nobody ask am before e go dey run em mouth. Dem think say Hillary go win. Now wey she no win, all of dem don enter "ONE CHANCE".

I belif say d man don learn em lesson. No b everything person dey voice out publicly. grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 07, 2016
Abeymills:
uniklinkum u n ur entire generation can never n will never achieve wat me not my father will n have achieved even under ur tin god Buhari master of recession u open ur dirty mouth like ur mothers toto n talk trash

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by dfrost: 11:00am On Dec 07, 2016
Metroescobar:

NAS is also an acronym for National Association of Seadogs!

Of course I know. I know some guys too. wink lipsrsealed
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by IYANGBALI: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=ajepako post=51694346][/quote] grin grin tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Emassive(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tell that story to your lastborn before he gets into the Uni. He will believe u before that time. Am passed that level already.
AnonyNymous:

Pirates are men of the sea. Just because its now associated with cultism does not mean he is a cultist. It was a simple analogy of pirates avoiding icebergs.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Emassive(m): 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tell that to another Zombie follower like you.
Metroescobar:

You are obviously an emotionally immature nitwit or a young fool to assume the worst about things you do not understand or which you Lack proper knowledge about!

Now 1st of all digest the following:

http://thenationonlineng.net/pyrates-not-a-secret-cult-says-soyinka/

https://www.nas-int.org/

https://www.nas-int.org/about-nas/membership

The organization also has verified twitter, linkedin and facebook pages that you can access and find out more about them, connect with members worldwide, share your knowledge and also discover! Now I hope you know you must have finished your nysc and also must have a certain standard of university grades upon your graduation before you are even considered for Membership? You think it is for drinking shayo, buying guns, engaging in rituals and chancing women from non members I guess?

Anyway I don't expect you to, and by the way since when do cult groups have conferences or meetings in public with full media coverage at the transcorp hilton by 11am?....or are invited for discussions by community leaders, state governors and presidents about the way forward? Or have members from almost anywhere in the world regardless of tribe, race and gender or occupation? With no single case of murder, theft etc ever attached to their members or the group?

Listen child people fear what they don't understand and hate what they cannot conquer, that is the theory of man! I hope your eyes have been opened? Now...GET LOST!

cool
P.s: (last comment to you or anyone else on this subject)
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Wole Soyinka On Invasion Of Privacy by Metroescobar: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Emassive:
Tell that to another Zombie follower like you.

Small boy! Go and finish growing up before you ever attempt to cross swords with your elders okay?

You still have a long way to go....useless urchin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Blames Police, Army, Customs For High Cost Of Food.. / Peter Odili Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today / Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.