Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) (14177 Views)

Help!! Girlfriend's Vagina Is Slack.... warning Explicit Pictures / 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) / 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 1:13am On Dec 06, 2016
1. First things first, vaginas can have whole human babies come out of them.
Obviously we all know that, but it bears constant repeating. Seriously: respect. What can you do, penis?

2. The vagina can stretch to THREE TIMES its original size—in girth—to accomplish this unmatched feat.
And we all know that's the measurement that matters. The typical baseline diameter of a vagina is about 3 cm, according to Yale Medical School clinical professor of obstetrics and gynecology Mary Jane Minkin, M.D. An infant’s head is around 10 cm across. You do the math. (Actually, we did it already. And wow.)

3. It can also grow nearly 50 percent in length.
Grower? Shower? The vag is no slouch, herself. It lengthens during arousal, Minkin tells SELF, from an average length (i.e. depth) of 7 or 8 cm up to 10 or 11 cm.

4. Yet we don’t need to feel judged by the size of our organ.
And no one can see it in the locker room, anyway.

5. The vagina is self-cleaning.
While uncircumcised men have to clean under their foreskin to prevent the build-up of smegma that can lead to fungal and bacterial infections, the vagina is basically a self-cleaning oven. It produces natural fluids to flush out bad bacteria and maintain and healthy pH. That’s why you don’t need to—and shouldn’t—douche.

6. And self-lubricating.
Lube is lovely. But most women don’t need it, says Minkin, because they’ve got their own way of getting ready to get down. “It’s called arousal,” she says. “Most people get wet enough” just from getting turned on. Hand lotion and Kleenex? As if.

7. When women get turned on in public, no one has to know.
There’s no hiding a raging boner. That must be, ahem, hard on you guys. But ladies don’t need to worry about anyone spying their discreet cloners (ya know, clitoral boner).

I really need to explain with pictures...... so if you wanna know and see, join me in my room
smilessss..... ohhh... this is where it get interesting...
15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by DCONE1(m): 2:30am On Dec 06, 2016
Ooh really
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nutase: 4:34am On Dec 06, 2016
7 is cool
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 06, 2016
I don't agree with number 5

Wizkid doesn't either grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by MrRomantic(m): 5:06am On Dec 06, 2016
lola024:
Obviously we all know that, but it bears constant repeating. Seriously: respect. What can you do, penis?

2. The vagina can stretch to THREE TIMES its original size—in girth—to accomplish this unmatched feat.
And we all know that's the measurement that matters. The typical baseline diameter of a vagina is about 3 cm, according to Yale Medical School clinical professor of obstetrics and gynecology Mary Jane Minkin, M.D. An infant’s head is around 10 cm across. You do the math. (Actually, we did it already. And wow.)

3. It can also grow nearly 50 percent in length.
Grower? Shower? The vag is no slouch, herself. It lengthens during arousal, Minkin tells SELF, from an average length (i.e. depth) of 7 or 8 cm up to 10 or 11 cm.

4. Yet we don’t need to feel judged by the size of our organ.
And no one can see it in the locker room, anyway.

While uncircumcised men have to clean under their foreskin to prevent the build-up of smegma that can lead to fungal and bacterial infections, the vagina is basically a self-cleaning oven. It produces natural fluids to flush out bad bacteria and maintain and healthy pH. That’s why you don’t need to—and shouldn’t—douche.

6. And self-lubricating.
Lube is lovely. But most women don’t need it, says Minkin, because they’ve got their own way of getting ready to get down. “It’s called arousal,” she says. “Most people get wet enough” just from getting turned on. Hand lotion and Kleenex? As if.

There’s no hiding a raging boner. That must be, ahem, hard on you guys. But ladies don’t need to worry about anyone spying their discreet cloners (ya know, clitoral boner).

I really need to explain with pictures...... so if you wanna know and see, join me in my room
smilessss..... ohhh... this is where it get interesting...
15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous

I hear
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by acenazt: 5:44am On Dec 06, 2016
Man Na only Number 4 and 7 make sense

1 Like

Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by dionysus7: 6:23am On Dec 06, 2016
i honestly came because of the explicit pictures warning...OP waka angry

7 Likes

Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by wordcat(m): 6:30am On Dec 06, 2016
lola024:

While uncircumcised men have to clean under their foreskin to prevent the build-up of smegma that can lead to fungal and bacterial infections, the vagina is basically a self-cleaning oven. It produces natural fluids to flush out bad bacteria and maintain and healthy pH. That’s why you don’t need to—and shouldn’t—douch.

But the Kid swear say that blogger vag dey smell, abi her own washing machine don spoil?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by MVLOX(m): 6:37am On Dec 06, 2016
Nice I like the self cleaning part
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Xmen149(m): 6:56am On Dec 06, 2016
lola024:

rEally? angry ,.we put the a's in Vagina grin ,..whole human baby appeard there by majic? grin grin we put them,we the makers cool

doubt me? cut off the whole joystick in the world and i bet you your statement will look like this:

lola024:
1. First things first, vaginas can have whole human goat babies come out of them.

1 Like

Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Vagina is bae kiss kiss grin
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Qualer: 7:21am On Dec 06, 2016
prettythicksme:
Vagina is bae kiss kiss grin

the owner of this vagina is bae! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by IamISRAEL(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2016
What is Vagina?
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by johnstar(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2016
Ntn person nor go see for dis nairaland undecided
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Yinkey6(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2016
shocked. ,OMG.... Any way I love my big cassava the way it is...

7 Likes

Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by wins18(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2016
lola024:

I know when a girl is turned on, I know when water starts flowing from that side through a unique smell, I do perceive it, that is why If I want to suffer them I will start some very sexy convo with them and when my plight is paying off I will smile, because they dont know why, the next thing is excuse me, they will find the nearest bathroom. Well I dont know if they do perceive it too, the smell is the same for all ladies out there

2 Likes

Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Fidelismaria: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2016
wins18:

I know when a girl is turned on, I know when water starts flowing from that side through a unique smell, I do perceive it, that is why If I want to suffer them I will start some very sexy convo with them and when my plight is paying off I will smile, because they dont know why, the next thing is excuse me, they will find the nearest bathroom. Well I dont know if they do perceive it too, the smell is the same for all ladies out there

i hear u sir

where u get d degree from

1 Like

Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by airminem(f): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2016
NICE
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by NaeChris: 11:53am On Dec 06, 2016
BUt the V has more nerve endings; meaning more pains should an accident happens.
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Sandydayziz(f): 12:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
johnstar:
Ntn person nor go see for dis nairaland undecided

I tire o..
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by wins18(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Fidelismaria:

i hear u sir

where u get d degree from

bro, thats an observation, you can ask them na, they usually feel uncomfortable whenever you initiate an erotic talk with them in public because they will mess theirself up. Hence they tend to hide their sexual excitement by telling you to stop please, women.... I know them more than they know demsef.

1 Like

Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by policy12: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
ok o
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by bammy777(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
it's not sha gbera
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by FreeSpirited: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
No wonder women search for a bigger dick all their lives..while a man search for a tight and constricted pvssy all their lives. Which one is harder to find.? A tight pvssy or a big dick?

1 Like

Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by skedman(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
wordcat:

But the Kid swear say that blogger vag dey smell, abi her own washing machine don spoil?

Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=skedman post=51688900][/quote]

Wizkid was just being stupid.
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Anoti1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Define d term explicit angry
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nice. @OP!
I love vaginas, God bless every vagina worldwide....
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by ademasta(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hmmm vagina undecided
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by computerboy: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
All I know is I will always prefer my "young man" to that opening that secretes different kinds of fluid in daily basis. How do girls manage sef?
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Aniker(f): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nice my typa pussy ain't there cheesy
Re: 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by AloyalNigerian(m): 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:
Nice my typa pussy ain't there cheesy
Are you sure?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Issue Resolved ...Thanks / Would You Let Your Brother Marry A Girl You Slept With? / How To Know If A Girl Has Born A Baby Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.