Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

New Read;never Pass This By - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / New Read;never Pass This By (1326 Views)

Rate This Pix, Pass Or Crash! / Free Adult Website Demo Pass Valid Till 5th March. / God Has Help Me To Pass My Ican Exam P E 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Read;never Pass This By by jerrymania(m): 4:27am On Jan 09, 2007
I had a big crush (very big) on muki, then translated into love (higher degree of online lust, if there's one sha). Then came the breaking news: She's married with 3 kids, and a husband,
So guys i've stopped luving, so anyway if u think u can carry go then she's yours. grin grin

(i'm not lying you can ask her, didnt want to paste our convo, whitelexi will kill me)
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by kiki(f): 5:04am On Jan 09, 2007
okay and ur point is
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by jerrymania(m): 5:06am On Jan 09, 2007
Are you not intellectually sound enough to decode what am saying?
U shud be intelligent enuf to know what i'm pointing at ok kiki?
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by jerrymania(m): 5:07am On Jan 09, 2007
any way its for the guys killing themselves over muki especially kitaun
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by kiki(f): 5:10am On Jan 09, 2007
well maybe if u had explained it better i would i've got it i don't even know who muki is like duhhhhhhhh
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by jerrymania(m): 5:14am On Jan 09, 2007
well you dont need to know her. her quality is not that tight enuf.
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by hotangel2(f): 6:36am On Jan 09, 2007
Another case of a guy who couldn't get a girl, so he decided to start saying bad things about her. Eh?
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by Ugwumba(m): 6:47am On Jan 09, 2007
jerry, jerry, quite contrary - grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by kitaun(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2007
@Maniac, i almost missed this! You are nothing but a synonym for the word 'disgrace' and that to the malefolk, u lack comprehension, hence ur being made d laffing stock around, cos i refused to chat wiv ya, u come whining here? Do you ever see Muki and I exchange love brick-bats? Muki means to me more than ur crush thingy and as a big brother i owe her a duty to stand by her and protect her 4rm monkeys like you!! Do you know dat ur silly thread on her leaves a dour taste in my mouth hence my ignoring u on yim? When would u learn not to bring ur private convos here on Nairaland? Thank God i aint got anything 2 hide, go ahead and paste any of your 'doctored lines' by me if i ever had as much as a chat wiv you! I blamed (and i still do) Muki 4 getting involved with a f@#kery like u, a d#@khead with no life!!
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by wholex(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2007
is this true, but she is quite young and trendat heart
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by mukina2: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2007
*modified*
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by mukina2: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2007
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by jerrymania(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2007
@ kitaun

You've got a job to protect her p****y! thats nice
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by kitaun(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2007
Yeah, and her pussy is worth more than ur whole existence!! Punkass
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by mukina2: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2007
[retracted]
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by mukina2: 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2007
[retracted]
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by wholex(m): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2007
jerrymaniac yu got no manners , ur mother efforts and labour was a waist. u re a disgrace to the men world, u reali need a deliverance, what sought of a man are engaging in maligning and calling a wonderful lady like mukina or even any ladt for that matter all sought of names.U re a shame better go back to ur mother's womb and be re-born  otherwise u re on a path of destruction
thinnnk boy
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by jerrymania(m): 2:44pm On Jan 09, 2007
@ muki Buff off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and u wholex
I can see what pussy has turned you into. acting like a ready f***ked biatch. U need to be born again into Muhammad's f***ng asshole.ask muki the pawn how to go about that, but first get the pussy key from kitaun first ok?
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by kitaun(m): 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2007
Sore loser!!! Go get a life, na wetin?
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by jerrymania(m): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2007
@ kitaun

Immature wankstar,
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by kitaun(m): 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2007
Aint got your time now son, my angels Radiant, TOH would soon come 4 u and i bet you still have d skills to write more apology letters, shame on u lowlife!!
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by jerrymania(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2007
@ k

Child u meant more pussy wankstars coming for a head? Wow would love that!
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by kitaun(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2007
I pity u, i just hope Seun doesnt ban u again dis time, rather he should allow d girls chop off ur wrinkled dick for their dogs to feast on, madman!
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2007
@Kitaun

Why do you feel like you have to protect every "f" on Nairaland? undecided
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by Coco29(f): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2007
rolls eyes
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by kitaun(m): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2007
@Donz, and what makes u think u r important enuff 2 get a response from me for a post u know reeks of envy, hate, uncalled-for witticism? I see u following them e.g TOH about not me, in dis case when have u really noticed suggestive exchanges or brick-bats at all between Muki and I, more so when am not Ika6?
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 09, 2007
What are you talking about?. . . Question still remains, why do you feel like every girl on NL can do no wrong with the exception of Jaybaby?
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by kitaun(m): 6:25pm On Jan 09, 2007
Awwww poor u!! U need to see d no of IMs and offlines i get where chics castigate me 4 being too mean esp wiv ladies so wtf are u yapping 'bout, leave jaybaby out of dis issue entirely, there are so many girls i so dislike to read 4rm(or do i start reeling names) but trust me i dont even need to defend d truly intelligent ones and am sure u know them, i have a thing for intelligent peeps dudes or chics, if u dont like that Bleep urself to death!!
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2007
@Kitaun

Truth is that you're acting like a little bitch who either grew up around girls, have no male friends or is flat out gay. Where in the world does a guy react to a girl/guy diss by dissing the guy?. . . Is the mature thing to do when your friend is being annoyed not to be a pacifist?. . .Instead you choose to join in raining insults on the guy, think before you act. That's all, I don't especially care for you, I'm just trying to tell you what MEN actually do.
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by jerrymania(m): 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2007
Donzman: you are the bomb,
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 10, 2007
@jerrymania

You're no better than Kitaun posting something personal about someone else just because you were supposedly turned down. smiley
Re: New Read;never Pass This By by kitaun(m): 12:44am On Jan 10, 2007
@Donzman, u have a very distorted idea of how best to u use ur brain and hands hence ur warped orientation, "i grew around girls or am flat out gay?" why contradict urself boy? Try make some sense!! Why should i be a pacifist when am d 1 being attacked? Why are u dis stupidly forward? Did u follow d sequence of d threads? FYI the most of d threads created by ur maniac boyfriend were meant to attack me not really any1 else but who cares about your irritating suckup camp??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Turning Point For The Single Ladies In Nigeria / Is Ogugua88 And Sexkillz Going Out? / I Have A Crush On YOU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.