Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Apostle Suleiman Johnson Declares That MMM Is Very Demonic With Its Partakers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleiman Johnson Declares That MMM Is Very Demonic With Its Partakers (474 Views)

Have Mercy On Me, Pray For My Soul’ – Etinosa Begs Apostle Suleiman Johnson / “My Husband Can Never Cheat On Me” — Actress Mercy Johnson Declares / Freeze: "MMM Is Better Than Pentecostal Churches In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman Johnson Declares That MMM Is Very Demonic With Its Partakers by winkmart: 7:15am On Dec 06, 2016
Gospel preacher Apostle Johnson Suleiman made some serious comments about MMM ,He said the money gambling business is satanic even participants are demonic.

An OAP Radio personality supported the opinion of the preacher in his words he said ....

"I'm with him on this one, can't believe redeemed endorsed MMM, this recession is meant to make us look in ward and come out stronger like China did but you can't take a get rich quick scam from a Nigerian no matter how hard you try!

The economies of China, Dubai, America and Europe were not built on MMM, get up lazy Nigerians, Dubai in 1999 was a desert, if a super nation can emerge in less than 15 years our time is now! 15 years from now, we would regret we were playing around with MMM when our mates were building their countries. ~FRZ"

Radio personality OAP Freeze backed his opinion and supported the statement as , The preacher posted a video about it ;

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/12/apostle-suleiman-johnson-declares-that.html

lalasticlala

Re: Apostle Suleiman Johnson Declares That MMM Is Very Demonic With Its Partakers by winkmart: 7:16am On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Apostle Suleiman Johnson Declares That MMM Is Very Demonic With Its Partakers by ifex370(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2016
Wonderful.. He should not worry
Re: Apostle Suleiman Johnson Declares That MMM Is Very Demonic With Its Partakers by joe4real12: 7:37am On Dec 06, 2016
If u want to make cool money, send me mail jor make I show u d way.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Johnson Declares That MMM Is Very Demonic With Its Partakers by McBrooklyn(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2016
cheesy grin

And when the MMM participants finally catch him ===> cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Johnson Declares That MMM Is Very Demonic With Its Partakers by chriskosherbal(m): 10:01am On Dec 06, 2016
Really!!!
Re: Apostle Suleiman Johnson Declares That MMM Is Very Demonic With Its Partakers by lordcyl3(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2016
he is entitled to his opinion. MMM is not Nigerians problem. we should all learn how to mind our business.

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuella Bags Africa’s Youngest Youtube Award And A CNN Feature / Shocking!wizkid To Face 11 Year Jail Term As Ugandans Government Issues Arrest / Iyanya Up 2 Sumting Ft. Don Jazzy & Dr Sid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.