Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) (1323 Views)

Man Caught Smuggling Rice In A Car Bumper In Ogun / Policeman Who Threatens 2 Kill A Man Because Of IGP Transmission Shirt Promoted? / Woman Goes Topless To Publicly Fight Another Lady After An Argument. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by rem44: 7:34am On Dec 06, 2016
As shared by IG user bosslady....

'An irresponsible policeman named Michael Enumah hit a friend of mine just before 2nd roundabout along lekki-epe expressway on Saturday evening.
He completely destroyed the back bumper and scratched the front passenger door of her car. He gave his drivers license and phone number on that day to placate her momentarily while promising to fix it on Monday.
Instead of fulfilling his promise, he's threatening my friend's life. His phone number is 07039883367
She just wants her car fixed. Please help me share until the IGP or commissioner of police, Lagos sees it.
Thank you all'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/policeman-threatens-to-kill-lady-after.html

Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 06, 2016
sad

Bail is free on paper, police is your friend if you roger them some naira notes. Bunch of criminals in uniforms
Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by soberdrunk(m): 7:37am On Dec 06, 2016
Some people like to gamble with their life sha!! With all the many many many "alleged" extra judicial killings we are hearing about, this fine lady wants to push her luck just because of ordinary car bumper!!! angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by Austin4lif: 7:40am On Dec 06, 2016
And u want to damage his career becos of a cheap car? Wicked Woman. Cant you settle the matter between you two? Most you resort to the internet?
Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by profhezekiah: 7:41am On Dec 06, 2016
I smell lies, A police man will give U his driving license when he knws d implication pls stop dat rubbish

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by cassidy1996(m): 7:47am On Dec 06, 2016
All these "money miss road" people, you want IGP to do what? see your friend face, she nor pure at all?
Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by wordbank(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2016
I think your friend is more sensible than you

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by Omotayor123(f): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2016
I won't judge.. I think there is more to the storysmiley
Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:42am On Dec 06, 2016
ur friend sud go and repair her car b4 she get her self in much bigger problem, police is not ur friend as u think... even IGP will side that police officer
Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by ultimateyankee: 8:46am On Dec 06, 2016
Austin4lif:
And u want to damage his career becos of a cheap car? Wicked Woman. Cant you settle the matter between you two? Most you resort to the internet?

You be fool you mama carry your brain take cook for you family eat

1 Like

Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by Austin4lif: 9:42am On Dec 06, 2016
ultimateyankee:

u want your account to be suspended?
Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by Austin4lif: 9:43am On Dec 06, 2016
ultimateyankee:

Abeg go find work do. I can see u are already frustrated with life, bro there is still hope
Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by HtwoOw: 10:50am On Dec 06, 2016
soberdrunk:
Some people like to gamble with their life sha!! With all the many many many "alleged" extra judicial killings we are hearing about, this fine lady wants to push her luck just because of ordinary car bumper!!! angry angry

Excuse me, do you have a bicycle?
Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by soberdrunk(m): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2016
HtwoOw:

Excuse me, do you have a bicycle?

Unfortunately i dont, just three cars and a truck....... Why?
Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by HtwoOw: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
soberdrunk:

Unfortunately i dont, just three cars and a truck....... Why?

Not every body has imaginary 3 cars and a truck, so when the only real one they have gets damaged , they react
Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by Vision4God: 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hhhmmm
Re: Policeman Threatens 2 Kill A Lady After Destroying Her Car Bumper At Lekki(pics) by cidieschat(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
and the IGP will fix the car abi? why add your friend's pic. you just put her life on the line

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Allegedly Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In New Delhi, India / Man Walks Into Police Station And Says 'tired Of Eating Humans' / Sex-in-the-bush Married Woman Scalds Friend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.