Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki (33903 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke The Bread Seller / Ex Bread Seller Turned Model Olajumoke Poses With Her BMW Car (photo) / Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2016
It was all smiles at Poise Graduate finishing academy as the famous 'Olajumoke' once known to be the bread seller but now working day and night to become a skilled professional and going through several advance learning programs to polish her spoken English and make her more confident in herself.

You might have seen a video on nairaland of her making a speech, its no fuss. She is actually a better person now both in her dress sense, presentation skills, vocabulary and many more.

I am so proud of her and to all that seems let down by there background, you have to work on yourself and don't put your back to the ground.

These are some shots we took at Poise Nigeria located at Pinnock estate, Lekki. Lagos Nigeria.

#Princeakins

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by mujybee(f): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2016
4rm grass to grace

FTC all d way

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Playwhizard(m): 10:00am On Dec 06, 2016
nice pix..beautiful....princeakins i see u o

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 06, 2016
Prince Prince my guy... This your shirt and tie Na die grin

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by GoggleB(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2016
Playwhizard:
Lol...
Hmmmm
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by GoggleB(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2016
Prince akin don become fatter even for this recession..

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by GoggleB(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2016
princeakins:
She looks dapper

Take to promise land lalasticlala

grin grin grin cool cool cool
So FP don turn promise land..
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by PaulIdu: 10:17am On Dec 06, 2016
Nice pic but that shirt and tie is a no no

9 Likes

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
GoggleB:

So FP don turn promise land..

Lol... i expected u should understand the sarcasm.

grin

Dont b too serious about it...
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Playwhizard:

Dz guy u nvr change... lol
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Papikush:
Prince Prince my guy... This your shirt and tie Na die grin

Lol cheesy na recessional swagg

Btw

Last time i checked, vizkid was d moniker to d pix u hv on ur profile pix.. wah chnged undecided

5 Likes

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
GoggleB:
Prince akin don become fatter even for this recession..

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lol prince don turn nairaland celebrity grin 'ex mr nairaland contestant'

No go do bad thing oooi if not the tori go change grin imagine something like 'ex mr nairaland contestant caught lipsrsealed

Kikikik Lol

25 Likes

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Flashh: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
This Olajumoke head no fit that neck. sad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by JoeBlocks(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
God lord! No make up no beauty! shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by exlinkleads(f): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Olajumoku or whatever u call urself,

u are too ugly

she just be like when fine guy go to immigration to do international passport..

cuz no matter how u fine reach, ur going to be ugly if ur passport comes out.

guys, have u noticed that?

i even fit show person my international passport, i resemble ogoro.... lol

7 Likes

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
princeakins:

Lol cheesy na recessional swagg

Btw

Last time i checked, vizkid was d moniker to d pix u hv on ur profile pix.. wah chnged undecided

Did u bang the bread seller?

2 Likes

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by AloyalNigerian(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
mujybee:
4rm grass to grace

FTC all d way
grin .
You're actually STC

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Dhavidoh(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Temismith(f): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
congratulations to him
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by kinibigdeal(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Who's princeakins
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
God now help her she now runs her own business or even a bakery, it will make so much sense.

2 Likes

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Orikinla(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
She looks like the recession is affecting her.
Without makeup, she looks unsophisticated.

5 Likes

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by EWAagoyin(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
nice pix..... she is gaining wider waist sef... dis jumoke go bad gan in 3years time . grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by eezeribe(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
princeakins:
It was all smiles at Poise Graduate finishing academy as the famous 'Olajumoke' once known to be the bread seller but now working day and night to become a skilled professional and going through several advance learning programs to polish her spoken English and make her more confident in herself.

You might have seen a video on nairaland of her making a speech, its no fuss. She is actually a better person now both in her dress sense, presentation skills, vocabulary and many more.

I am so proud of her and to all that seems let down by there background, you have to work on yourself and don't put your back to the ground.

These are some shots we took at Poise Nigeria located at Pinnock estate, Lekki. Lagos Nigeria.

#Princeakins

It should be... Let down by their background... Not let down by there background
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by princeakins(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
PaulIdu:
Nice pic but that shirt and tie is a no no

Dont mind me o, i no sabi dress cooperate... grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by johnstar(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by ashewoboy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
make you put am for your cv.
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
How many "Ex" are there in your sentence?
Re: Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki by nwadiuko1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
but the girl no fine at all

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Imade Adeleke At Naomi Peller’s 12th Birthday Party / Tonto Dikeh Shares Picture With Her Step-Mother, Showers Encomiums On Her / Tiwa Savage, Dele Momodu, Sophia And Daughter, Imade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.