Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Now!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Now!!! (8941 Views)

How To Convert Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Or Cash / Earn Bitcoin Now Easily And Also Double You Bitcoin If You Can / Convert Your Perfect Money To Bitcoin Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Now!!! by Richiejaystar: 10:03am On Dec 06, 2016
Hi, I am here to convert your US iTunes gift card to bitcoin.

The card must be physical card √
You must be patient √
The card must be valid √

CARDS ACCEPTED: $50 and $100

HOW IT WORKS:
- You send me clear photo of the iTunes gift card.
- Give me some minutes to redeem the card.
- BTC will be delivered to your wallet after that.

NOTE: You will get $50 BTC for $100 gift card.
And $25 for $50 gift card.

I am a business man, so i am in for business.
My contact is on my SIGNATURE.

Kindly drop your feedback on this thread after you have receive the BITCOIN.
CHEERS.

1 Like

Re: Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Now!!! by 3RNEST(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Okay... Hand folded watching....
Re: Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Now!!! by Richiejaystar: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
3RNEST:
Okay... Hand folded watching....
If u have any gift card lets do business.
Re: Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Now!!! by Yommy247(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=Richiejaystar post=51679241]Hi, I am here to convert your US iTunes gift card to bitcoin.

The card must be physical card √
You must be patient √
The card must be valid √

CARDS ACCEPTED: $50 and $100

HOW IT WORKS:
- You send me clear ph paxful
Re: Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Now!!! by maigemuu: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2017
In this days of financial squeeze and with the drop in oil prices globally, you can leverage on other options other than your paid jobs to earn money from home through a made simple task to get paid.

We are a rapidly growing company of like minded individuals that over past few months has experienced great success through our online marketing system .We are in search of highly motivated individuals that value character,
integrity, and discipline. All applicants will be considered those with and without experience. To be considered please follow instructions below. Good Luck!

We Offer:
*Daily Pay!!
*Residuals
*Complete Training
*Leads provided

What We Need:
*Team Player
*Competitive Edge
*Goal Orientated
*Strong Work Ethic
*Burning Desire to Earn N150,000+ a Month
*Willingness to work from home

PLEASE — SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY-

Would you like to be exposed to a business opportunity that affords you the opportunity of earning residual income daily?
Remuneration is highly attractive and commensurate with best industry standards.
Kindly text, call or chat on whatsapp for updates.

sam: 08096002981
Re: Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Now!!! by Richiejaystar: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
I am still buying
Re: Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Now!!! by Iamabod(m): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2017
Richiejaystar:
I am still buying
how about 200usd single card
Re: Convert Your Itunes Gift Card To Bitcoin Now!!! by youngkiddie: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
Single card $200, message me on Whatsapp 07030634006, let's do business

(1) (Reply)

Alleged N8bn Fraud: Ex-skye Bank Chair, Ayeni, Granted Controversial Bail / China, Nigeria, Others Push Global Debt To A Record High Of $217 Trillion / How To Overcome The Challenge Of Scaling Your Startup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.