Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,571 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (242787 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2019
Nigeria signs African free trade area agreement

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-48899701

African superpower Nigeria has signed an agreement which aims to increase trade between African countries.

This leaves Eritrea as the only African country not to be part of the trading bloc.

Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari signed the landmark agreement at the African Union (AU) summit in Niger.

The first step is to cut tariffs for goods from countries within the bloc but the timeframe to do this is yet to be announced.

The story behind Africa's free trade dreamA whole new world for free trade?Why West Africa wants a single currencyWill Facebook's digital money be good for Africa?

The AU says that the African Continental Free Trade Area - called AfCFTA - will create the world's largest free trade area.

It also estimates that implementing AfCFTA will lead to around a 60% boost in intra-African trade by 2022.

Only 16% of international trade by African countries takes place between African countries, according to research by the African Development Bank in 2014.

At the moment some of that intra-Africa trade ranges from fresh fish from the Seychelles to petrol from Angola.

Why is it a big deal that Nigeria signed up?

By Mayeni Jones, Nigeria correspondent

AfCFTA hit a hurdle last year when Nigeria pulled out days before the country was due to sign the agreement.

Nigeria is Africa's biggest economy and has long been a regional leader so, when it stalled, observers questioned if the African trade bloc would ever actually happen.

President Muhammadu Buhari said he needed further consultations in Nigeria.

Since then, the Nigerian Office for Trade Negotiation says it has consulted with 27 groups, including trade unions.

Nigeria has a lot to gain from increasing access to its goods and services to a wider African market. But many of those consulted also feared increased regional integration would lead to unfair competition for jobs and the goods they produce.

With Nigeria signed up, AfCFTA's dream of increasing intra-Africa trade, which curre
ntly lags behind the volume of trade the continent does with Europe, is now one step closer.

Now that AfCFTA can offer access to the enormous Nigerian market, they are in a much stronger position to negotiate with regional bodies in other parts of the world.

Why was Eritrea left out?

Eritrea did not participate in the negotiations because of their conflict with Ethiopia,according to the Commissioner for Trade and Industry of the AU Commission Albert Muchanga.

He adds that now the two countries are at peace and Eritrea has asked the AU to go through the agreement with them.

"So over time they are going to come on board" he said.

What are free trade agreements?

Free trade agreements are designed to cut trade tariffs between member countries.

Tariffs are a form of tax, like a border tax.

They are placed on goods coming into a country for a range of reasons, sometimes to try and protect a home-made product.

The purest free trade agreement (FTA) removes all border taxes or trade barriers on goods.

They get rid of quotas too, so there is no limit to the amount of trade you can do.

FTAs also help make a country's exports cheaper and give easier entry to other markets.

They come in all sorts of forms and with different rules but in short, they make trade between countries as liberal as possible and allow for more rules-based competition.

What is Africa's contribution to the quantum of world trade? According to the World Bank, it was 1.5% in 1999 http://web.worldbank.org/archive/AFRtrade/WEB/WB_ASSIS.HTM

This AFCFTA allows goods to move freely, but goods move with people, in order words AFCFTA will allow free movement of people as long as they are able to describe themselves as traders. If Africa's contribution to global trade is less than 2% and this is where all bulk of the money is to be made, what is the value of intra African trade with weak economies, weak manufacturing base, low human capacity, and weak currencies? The answer is that intra African trade is valueless, it is not significant, it is of no value.

We must look therefore at the intrinsic meaning of this agreement, it means that there are no more countries in Africa, it means that the borders have collasped, it means that Africa is no longer a continent, but one single monolithic inconsequential country and economy, where people can now move freely anywhere anytime without any restrictions.

Let us ponder on the meaning of these bolded words The purest free trade agreement (FTA) removes all border taxes or trade barriers on goods. They get rid of quotas too, so there is no limit to the amount of trade you can do. All border taxes are removed ( there cannot be border taxes within the same country), all trade barriers are removed (free movement of people across borders), all quotas removed (anything, anywhere, anytime, anyhow)

Benin can import anything from France, and straightaway dump it on Nigeria, Equatorial Guinea can get anything from Portugal and straight away it is Lagos, Togo can get toxic waste anywhere and send it to Lagos.

No more countries or economies in Africa, WE ARE NOW ONE!

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
So you see why Brexit can never work, right? It is against the one world agenda, so they will continue to have problems
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Christ is like a Presidency, for example in the Nigerian Presidency, you have ministers, directors, permanent secretaries and other very important government functionaries, all these people make up the Presidency, which is an institution. The 144k of the tribe of Israel are these government functionaries.

Christ himself, David, is the head of this Institution.

Daniel 6:1-3
1 It pleased Darius to set over the kingdom an hundred and twenty princes, which should be over the whole kingdom;
2 And over these three presidents; of whom Daniel was first: that the princes might give accounts unto them, and the king should have no damage.
3 Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.

The passage above explains what I am trying to say. Darius was king, but he had princes and satraps which he appointed to over see his empire and it's provinces.

Now, Bible says Christ is risen from the dead and has ascended into heaven from whence he will return to judge the living and the dead. The Bible says Christ is the firstfruits from the dead, but it is a turn by turn rising, so Christ (and members of his ruling team) wake up first, 1 Corinthians 15:20, 23, Thessalonians 4:16, followed by those who are Christ's at his return.

Christ's ruling team is made up of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Paul, and all the Patriarchs, Prophets and Apostles, they were all dead, but they have all now risen from the dead. They are all right now on this earth, mo ing incognito, watching the ways of modern man, they cannot fathom the madness, they are very learned and conservative men.

Mathew 22:31-32
31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

2 Thessalonians 1:7
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
The point is that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Paul and all the other Patriarchs and Prophets have all risen from the dead, they are the angels of heaven, angel mean messenger, they were the angels God used to spread his knowledge to the world.

Because so many deep secrets of the Scriptures have been unravelled at this time, the implication is that these Patriarchs and Prophets and Prophetesses are also now with us, they are in our midst, they are in HEAVY AFFLICTION because they are not of this world, they do not understand how ordinary mortals are reasoning, they are like fish out of water. They are living in HEAVY MENTAL DEPRESSION.

Mathew 22:31-32
31 But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

God is not the God of the dead (death in any form, mental death, physical death, spiritual death) he is the God of the living. The resurrection of these people is the advance guard, their resurrection means that they have arisen to heaven (physical, spiritual and mental) where the remaining people will join them when they also rise up from the dead, because it is a turn by turn rising.

1 Corinthians 15:20,23
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
John 7:16
Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
Roar!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Watch and pray

1 Corinthians 15 : 20
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
The resurrection.

This is the mental resurrection of the children of Israel, it is not about physical death, it is about mental death. The true Israel of God, the real Jews are in West Africa, and God has promised to regather them.

The death of true Israel, when he went into the grave
Ezekiel 31:15
Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

When he died mentally, where he was dispersed to
Zephaniah 3:10
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.

Israel's resurrection
Matthew 22:31-32
But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Resurrection is turn by turn, the Patriarchs and the Prophets wake up first
Matthew 22:31-32
But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

1 Corinthians 15:20,23
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

His return to the land God has given to him forever
Ezekiel 37:21-22
And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Watch
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2019
At rapture we are not flying or disappearing to anywhere, we will only be changed, from corruptibility to incorruptibility, from mere mortals to like mighty angels. How did we even come about this disappearing rapture gospel?

Ephesians 2:2
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience

The prince of the power of the air is satan because the Bible further tells us that it is this spirit that is working in the children of disobedience. This spirit is the one in power in the world today, making humans want to disobey God in everything. It is the spirit of disobedience. Jesus is coming to displace this spirit, and he himself will now assume the mantle of leadership of the world

Thessalonians 4:17
Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Jesus will displace satan very soon, and he will assume the leadership of the world. This displacement is is the rapture, it is the writing of the law in our hearts.

Jesus the original prince will displace the impostor responsible for disobedience to the LORD
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:16am On Jul 13, 2019
MrPresident1:
At rapture we are not flying or disappearing to anywhere, we will only be changed, from corruptibility to incorruptibility, from mere mortals to like mighty angels. How did we even come about this disappearing rapture gospel?

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience

The prince of the power of the air is satan because the Bible further tells us that it is this spirit that is working in the children of disobedience. This spirit is the one in power in the world today, making humans want to disobey God in everything. It is the spirit of disobedience. Jesus is coming to displace this spirit, and he himself will now assume the mantle of leadership of the world

Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Jesus will displace satan very soon, and he will assume the leadership of the world. This displacement is is the rapture, it is the writing of the law in our hearts.

Jesus the original prince will displace the impostor responsible for disobedience to the LORD

according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience

By rising from the dead and ascending into heaven, Jesus has displaced the prince of the power of the air from his position, Jesus is now in command. Those that are Christ's will join Christ in this heavenly place when they are resurrected from their mental grave

They will be awakened mentally
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2019
Who wants to be in a heaven where you will only be shouting hallelujah till eternity? We'll rather stay on this earth and enjoy our slavery, and by hustling hard we go hammer, buy benz, marry wife, and born pikin. I no wan go where I go they shout hallelujah till eternity, no enjoyment, no excitement, no family, no sex, no special love that exists between a man and a woman, and to crown it all some of our family members will be in hell for eternity while we will be in that dreary place. Who wants to go to that kind of heaven? satan has deceived the world. While people profess ti want the kingdom of God to come, inside their hearts, because they have no idea of how heaven will be, they don't want the kingdom to come!

The only thing we will miss in heaven-which will be right here on this earth is pain, sorrow, evil, unrighteousness, and wickedness. All other things will be available in heaven.

There will be no marriage. But men and women will not lack their mates isaiah 4:1. We will have angel level intelligence, we will be supernaturally capable of anything.

There will be sex, and there will be family. Heaven will be very exciting and full of all kinds of enjoyment
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Never ever close your prayers without saying

LORD, let your kingdom come
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by largehead: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Y
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Peace and safety, and bust.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2019
Psalm 15:1-5
A Psalm of David. LORD, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
2 He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
3 He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
4 In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
5 He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Ezekiel 25:13 -14
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will also stretch out mine hand upon Edom, and will cut off man and beast from it; and I will make it desolate from Teman; and they of Dedan shall fall by the sword.
14 And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of my people Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord GOD.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
OLAADEGBU grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
Johnw47 grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 12:16am On Jul 17, 2019
^^^ mental as anything

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 12:35am On Jul 17, 2019
false prophet™ pres1 to maximus69
MrPresident1:

Lol. Infantile. Are you orisha37? grin

false prophet™ pres1 to StrawberryGloss
MrPresident1:

orisha37 grin How you dey now grin grin grin

MrPresident1:

orisha37 grin

and on and on and on

pres1:

paranoid
false prophet
know nothing
lie like hell

you would make a good false jw

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:04am On Jul 17, 2019
johnw47:
false prophet™ pres1 to maximus69

and on and on and on

pres1:

paranoid
false prophet
know nothing
lie like hell

you would make a good false jw

Your comments show you're following the thread bumper to bumper. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. Let the workers of iniquity and their agents continue to enjoy what is left of the little time that they have before they go down to hell forever, eternally. They have transgressed against the LORD and there is no remedy for their iniquity. The verse below describes their eternity.

Isaiah 66:24
And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 6:49am On Jul 17, 2019
MrPresident1:

Your comments show you're following the thread bumper to bumper.

oh duh mumu brain, i started reading some of your posts
because you kept on mentioning me, not only in this thread, laugh

MrPresident1:
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. Let the workers of iniquity and their agents continue to enjoy what is left of the little time that they have before they go down to hell forever, eternally. They have transgressed against the LORD and there is no remedy for their iniquity. The verse below describes their eternity.

Isaiah 66:24
And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

false prophet™ pres1

your usual know nothing nonsense, of course
but you do post a verse describing the destiny of false prophets and the like, very good

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2019
johnw47:

oh duh mumu brain, i started reading some of your posts
because you kept on mentioning me, not only in this thread, laugh
false prophet™ pres1
your usual know nothing nonsense, of course
but you do post a verse describing the destiny of false prophets and the like, very good

Thick skulled John, thirteen inches of solid concrete surrounding how many grams of brain matter? If Christ were to reveal himself today, John, you would be in the forefront of people who would try to kill him. His Father will reveal him in due course.

But this time around, it will not be as that last time when he came to die, this time he is coming to kill all the evil doers grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:29am On Jul 17, 2019
MrPresident1:

Thick skulled John, thirteen inch of solid concrete surrounding how many grams of brain matter? If Christ were to reveal himself today, John, you would be in the forefront of people who would try to kill him. His Father will reveal him in due course.

But this time around, it will not be as that last time when he came to die, this time he is coming to kill all the evil doers grin

insane o

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2019
johnw47:

insane o

You lack complete understanding of the WORD. He is the first from the dead; he is the one who has been found worthy to open the book grin

Revelation 5:2-5
And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

And the joy when he opened the book

Revelation 5:9-14
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:22am On Jul 17, 2019
MrPresident1:

You lack complete understanding of the WORD. He is the first from the dead; he is the one who has been found worthy to open the book grin

Revelation 5:2-5
And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof?
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
4 And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

And the joy when he opened the book

Revelation 5:9-14
9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

false prophet pres1

laughing, oh duh, yes Jesus is the first risen from the dead, and He was found worthy to open the book, and ??

ha ha what a mumu brain

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by sKeetz(m): 11:35am On Jul 17, 2019
OP, you need help. sad

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2019
johnw47:

false prophet pres1

laughing, oh duh, yes Jesus is the first risen from the dead, and He was found worthy to open the book, and ??

ha ha what a mumu brain

John read o.

There was great joy in heaven when he opened the book, by opening the book he has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
sKeetz:
OP, you need help. sad

You need help too o cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 12:20pm On Jul 17, 2019
MrPresident1:

John read o.

There was great joy in heaven when he opened the book, by opening the book he has made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth grin

false prophet™ pres1

those in Christ will indeed reign with Him during the coming millinium
but confusion is swimming around in your head, isn't it oh great know nothing

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 1:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
MrPresident1:

John read o.

know nothing false prophet™ pres1

the Lamb didn't open the book at that time when john was in the spirit,
john was shown things that will happen in the future:

Rev 4:1  After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

mumu brain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.