Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (242659 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:17pm On Sep 12, 2019
Ishilove:

No, darling. But my butt is.

Hmmm, me I sha don talk my own, protect your skull cool
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol bro, will the asteroid be in the UK too?

It will reach UK o, it is going to be an earthwide event, the Bible says all the tribes of the earth shall mourn

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
apotek:

The big beautiful butt.
Wonderfully made butt

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrPresident1:

Hmmm, me I sha don talk my own, protect your skull cool
A ti gbo kiss

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2019
MrPresident1:

It will reach UK o, it is going to be an earthwide event, the Bible says all the tribes of the earth shall mourn

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
*rolls eyes*

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 12:09am On Sep 13, 2019
MrPresident1:

John, you prove my consistency

Rosh Hashanah 2013
Rosh Hashanah 2014
Rosh Hashanah 2015
Rosh Hashanah 2016
Rosh Hashanah 2017
Rosh Hashanah 2018
Rosh Hashanah 2019

So you see, there is a method to my ways. Please take note that September 30 2019 is the date of another RoshHashanah

false prophet™ pres1
yes, i prove you are consisrently a false prophet
and i will show you after 30 sept a couple more of your false prophecies, oh deluded one

2Pe_2:1a  But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:10pm On Sep 13, 2019
johnw47:

false prophet™ pres1
yes, i prove you are consisrently a false prophet
and i will show you after 30 sept a couple more of your false prophecies, oh deluded one

2Pe_2:1a  But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you

If asteroid crash your skull John, my soul will have no pleasure in you
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2019
In a few hours, by 6pm, we will be in the Sabbath. The probability of asteroid crashing into earth today 13/30 or 0.43. As the end of September draws closer, the probability will continue to increase.

How did I come about this September asteroid calculations?

1. All the descriptions that the Bible uses to describe the day points to an asteroid impact on the earth. Lighting, thunder (trumpet sound), earthwide mourning, earth shaking etc

2. The Bible says this generation (year) shall not pass till everything is fulfilled. This year will end by September 29th 2019, while the book of Isaiah uses ''year'', the book of Mathew uses ''generation''

Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Isaiah 34:8
For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

Isaiah 61:2
To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

3. The alarm bells are sounding, asteroids are whizzing about the earth in space, but this one will not be seen or noticed until it impacts. For example, two asteroids will fly past the earth tomorrow. Even if it is not coming directly at the earth now, but a large piece of it just breaks off, and then this piece makes for the earth?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2019
Double feature: Not one but TWO asteroids set to fly by Earth this weekend

https://www.rt.com/news/468758-asteroids-flyby-nasa-earth/

NASA is brushing off any asteroid alarmism with assurances that Earth is under no immediate danger from incoming space rocks while revealing that two are set to pass our planet safely in the coming days.

Asteroid 2010 C01, measuring roughly 400 to 850 feet (120 to 260 meters) in size, will fly by late on September 13, followed by 2000 QW7 at 950 to 2,100 feet (290 to 650 meters) in the early hours of September 14.

“Both of these asteroids are passing at about 14 lunar distances from the Earth, or about 3.5 million miles away, but small asteroids pass by Earth this close all the time,”said NASA planetary defense officer Lindley Johnson.

“These asteroids have been well observed—once since 2000 and the other since 2010—and their orbits are very well known.”

The two rocks are classified as near-Earth objects (NEOs), though when it comes to distances in space, the word ‘near’ becomes a highly relative term, considering the millions of miles of space between us and them even at their closest point.

2000 QW7 was classified as “unusually bright” when it was first discovered two decades ago, and will come a little bit closer when it passes again in 2038, but still without posing a threat.

Such asteroids are likely remnant debris from the solar system’s formation some 4.6 billion years ago. While rocky asteroids typically form between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter, their icy comet cousins form in the cold outer solar system.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:11pm On Sep 14, 2019
Sabbath
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by OnPointMan(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
MrPresident1:
Sabbath

Hello bro, i want to advise you to go and see the psychologist again. That session is long overdue bro.
I wish you a successful time there angry

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2019
the probability of today being Judgment day is 16/30 or 8/15 or 0.53. As we move closer to 30th September, the probabality and likelihood will continue to increase
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
watch and pray cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Where is this mumu Johnw74 sef? angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2019
MrPresident1:

poor tormented false prophet pre1

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

i am always under your skin without even posting to you, excellent
you deserve it smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2019
the probability of today being Judgment day is 17/30 or 0.57. As we move closer to 30th September, the probability and likelihood will continue to increase
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
Jeremiah 20:7
O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived: thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
MrPresident1:
Jeremiah 20:7
O LORD, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived: thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.

ha ha, false prophet pres1, you post things like this below to people:

MrPresident1:

and when people reply to your stupidity and mocking, you say they are mocking me
laugh, do you see your delusion yet, oh little girlie crybaby

also, a fales prophet deserves to be mocked smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2019
johnw47:

ha ha, false prophet pres1, you post things like this below to people:

and when people reply to your stupidity and mocking, you say they are mocking me
laugh, do you see your delusion yet, oh little girlie crybaby

also, a fales prophet deserves to be mocked smiley

John, I will be disappointed if asteroid crash your cranium o grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
Obadiah 1:18
And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
Acts 17:30-31

30And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:18am On Sep 19, 2019
An asteroid will impact planet earth before 30th September 2019
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Acts 17:32
And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2019
I think I will revise my date from 30th September to 29th September 2019.

Asteroid will crash upon the earth before 29th September 2019.

But for the sake of consistency, I will just stick with 30th September, after all, ot is just a 24hour difference, quite negligible.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
By 6pm, we will be in another sabbath

Are you watching, are you praying?

Keep this verse in mind

Acts 17:31
Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

He arose!
He arose!
Alleluia Christ arose!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
Asteroid is coming by 30th September 2019
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
We are in the Sabbath now.

Beautiful Sabbath of the LORD
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Seun, this new type-face is cool grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
watch
pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2019
This is a very important week in the history of the world

Johnw47, you think so too abi? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 9:08am On Sep 22, 2019
MrPresident1:
This is a very important week in the history of the world

Johnw47, you think so too abi? grin

false prophet pres1

i will show you after the 30th sept.
a couple more of your false prophecies
that you can add to your long list of false prophecies

Pro_13:16  Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.