Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (242651 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2019
MrPresident1:
watch
pray

MrPresident1:
This is a very important week in the history of the world
Johnw47, you think so too abi? grin
When Johnw47 trouble sleep, Yanga go wake am. Wetin him dey find. Palaver, he dey find, palaver, he go get-e o. Palaver, he go get.

johnw47:
false prophet pres1

i will show you after the 30th sept.
a couple more of your false prophecies
that you can add to your long list of false prophecies

Pro_13:16 
Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.

Pro_26:11 
As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]
Sit down, eat popcorn. Watch. Pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

When Johnw47 trouble sleep, Yanga go wake am. Wetin him dey find. Palaver, he dey find, palaver, he go get-e o. Palaver, he go get.

i don't understand your lingo, translate to english
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2019
johnw47:
i don't understand your lingo, translate to english

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_uSSorbbw

When cat is sleeping, but rat goes to bite its tail. What do you think the rat is looking for and would get?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ_uSSorbbw

When cat is sleeping, but rat goes to bite its tail. What do you think the rat is looking for and would get?

didn't ask for riddle, not interested in watching vid, keep entertaining yourself

think i know what you meant, it'll do, right or wrong
cheers
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2019
johnw47:
didn't ask for riddle, not interested in watching vid, keep entertaining yourself

think i know what you meant, it'll do, right or wrong
cheers
You didnt understand those were "Abami Ẹda" prophet Fela Anikulapo-Kuti's lingo and I wasnt interested in translating to you either, so the video

Everything "Abami Ẹda" prophet Fela Anikulapo-Kuti prophesised to date and continually, is being fulfilled, unlike some and all, we both know that dont.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You didnt understand those were "Abami Ẹda" prophet Fela Anikulapo-Kuti's lingo and I wasnt interested in translating to you either, so the video

Everything "Abami Ẹda" prophet Fela Anikulapo-Kuti prophesised to date and continually, is being fulfilled, unlike some and all, we both know that dont.

no point me watching if that's how he talks
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 10:26am On Sep 22, 2019
johnw47:
no point me watching if that's how he talks
There's nothing to watch in the vid, but just to listen and hear the lyrics.
How do you mean, "if that's how he talks"? How should he talk?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
There's nothing to watch in the vid, but just to listen and hear the lyrics.
How do you mean, "if that's how he talks"? How should he talk?

https://www.nairaland.com/3504125/jesus-coming-soon-thread-faithful/119#82455250
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2019
johnw47:
https://www.nairaland.com/3504125/jesus-coming-soon-thread-faithful/119#82455250
You're doing riddles now, when all I asked you to explain is: "How do you mean, "if that's how he talks"?" and "How should he talk?"
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You're doing riddles now, when all I asked you to explain is: "How do you mean, "if that's how he talks"?" and "How should he talk?"

clearly you are as duh as many in this place
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 12:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
johnw47:
clearly you are as duh as many in this place
Clearly not half as duh times duh, you are
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Clearly not half as duh times duh, you are

no clearly not half as duh times duh
but six times as duh times duh
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
johnw47:
no clearly not half as duh times duh
but six times as duh times duh
You're wrong because you always forever will be more duh than I ever possibly would
Everything about you is duh, you eat, drink, sleep, dream, and think duh. Do you know how many duh in this week you've breathed duh, especially as a regular physiological process, hmm? Watch how you next do another duh in your next coming comment
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You're wrong because you always forever will be more duh than I ever possibly would
Everything about you is duh, you eat, drink, sleep, dream, and think duh. Do you know how many duh in this week you've breathed duh, especially as a regular physiological process, hmm? Watch how you next do another duh in your next coming comment

Muttleylaff-chicken, go and update that your homosexual thread and leave John alone
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

oh duh, i have never eaten or drank a duh in my life
you are way more duh than me for talking about all those duh's

i'm going to work now, you are so duh
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
MrPresident1:
Muttleylaff-chicken, go and update that your homosexual thread and leave John alone
I dont have the authority anymore to do anything like that at the moment. Sorry.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
johnw47:
oh duh, i have never eaten or drank a duh in my life
you are way more duh than me for talking about all those duh's
When one duh closes, another opens for you, but you often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed duh that you dont see the other new duh which has opened for you

johnw47:
i'm going to work now, you are so duh
You dont duh disappoint, you just up there with your bouts of duhs again, proved me right. You are now going to work for another of more duh moments, right. I love you just the duh way you are. What a duh friend we have in johnw47. Dont forget the duh door on your way out to work.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I dont have the authority anymore to do anything like that at the moment. Sorry.

on whose authority, and when will the authority come back?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
A sudden bright light illuminating the evening, then the report will come

gboaaa
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
An asteroid is approaching the earth, no man or angel knows the day it will impact the earth, but it will surely impact the earth before 30th September 2019.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

The Bible is a book for the leaders. The people who will declare Peace and Safety are the leaders of the world, they are the ''they'' this verse is referring to. Once they make the declaration of peace and safety, the wrath of God will be revealed immediately
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Watch the UN closely this week.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Watch the UN general assembly closely this week.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
When one duh closes, another opens for you, but you often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed duh that you dont see the other new duh which has opened for you

You dont duh disappoint, you just up there with your bouts of duhs again, proved me right. You are now going to work for another of more duh moments, right. I love you just the duh way you are. What a duh friend we have in johnw47. Dont forget the duh door on your way out to work.

duh, you heard false prophet pres1, stop biting my tail
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
MrPresident1:

yeah mutt, what he said
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:47am On Sep 23, 2019
Watch. Do not miss anything.

Pray. Pray hard.

On or before 30th September. We shall be changed. In a twinkling.

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
The trumpet that will sound is not the sound of trumpet like that one that they use to blow inside church o, the trumpet that will sound is thunder.
You will hear the sound of thunder
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:32am On Sep 24, 2019
Watch and pray.

The leaders of the world are now saying Peace and Safety. We are now in the cusp of the most important time in the history of man: the redemption of man.

They shall not escape

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Have mercy, O LORD, on the dearly beloved of your soul cry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2019
Do you know the relationship between Climate Change and Hunger, Conflict, Migration, Peace and Security?

If you are able to see the connection, you will see that they have started to talk about Peace and Safety, and they will continue to talk about it for the week.

Bible says that they shall not escape, so if this is it, we are only just waiting...30th September is the end of this generation (year).

Watch and Pray.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
The UN Climate Action Summit is the declaration of Peace and Safety. They will continue to discuss it until zero hour. Zero hour is embedded in the next 6 days.

There is a direct relationship between climate change and conflict, if you mitigate climate change you mitigate conflict, and you create peace and safety, simple!

Before 30th September, Jesus will be here.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
Vladimir Putin of Russia did not attend
XI jinping of China did not attend
Netanyahoo too did not attend
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bad news for you: Jesus will not be returning until at least 2459 AD.

If you want complete Bible proof of this, read carefully all of the following, including the two documents from the links on the page:

http://www.unhyp.com/the-end.html

It is irrefutable.

You'll still be here on Oct 1st.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.