Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (241899 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 2:32am On Jan 22, 2020
MrPresident1:

John John

Johnny johnne

false prophet pres1
forever the fool as u forever show

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:25am On Jan 22, 2020
Proverbs 3:6-8

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

8 It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:41am On Jan 22, 2020
johnw47:

false prophet pres1

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

John gives no quarters, so principled and unbending. Solid John
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2020
Proverbs 3:1-4 

3 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:

2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Proverbs 6:16-19

16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

People who delight and excel in the things that God detests, God is bring his judgment on you

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:01am On Jan 23, 2020
1 Kings 8:57-61

57 The Lord our God be with us, as he was with our fathers: let him not leave us, nor forsake us:

58 That he may incline our hearts unto him, to walk in all his ways, and to keep his commandments, and his statutes, and his judgments, which he commanded our fathers.

59 And let these my words, wherewith I have made supplication before the Lord, be nigh unto the Lord our God day and night, that he maintain the cause of his servant, and the cause of his people Israel at all times, as the matter shall require:

60 That all the people of the earth may know that the Lord is God, and that there is none else.

61 Let your heart therefore be perfect with the Lord our God, to walk in his statutes, and to keep his commandments, as at this day.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
johnw47:

false prophet pres1

John how are you?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
Psalm 119:57-60 

57 Thou art my portion, O Lord: I have said that I would keep thy words.

58 I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word.

59 I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.

60 I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.

The Psalmist makes haste to keep the commandments of his God, yet some fellows here insist that the law is dead, the same,me law that will be written in our hearts when Jesus returns. The laws of God are not grievous, the devil has deceived us that God's Laws is difficult to keep, the Law of God is not burdensome. This is a summary of his law, what he requires of you

Micah 6:8
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth theLord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
MrPresident1:

John how are you?

false prophet pres1
forever the fool

johnw47:

false prophet pres1
i have told you before, i'm not interisted is discussions with a false prophet and liar
but i am happy to show up your false prophecies and lies

your quoting much scriptures won't turn you a wolf into a lamb oh heap big phony

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 12:44am On Jan 24, 2020
false prophet and heap big liar pres1
just a couple of your false prophecies that of course failed

MrPresident1:
The Most High and Holy God never does things randomly. It all is a giant puzzle, and as He promised; the secrets of the Lord are with them that fear Him, that hope in His mercy. The time is fixed. Jacob's trouble is ended! The final trump will sound circa September 25, 2014.

MrPresident1:
We will start a countdown to the coming of Christ which must happen before 30th September

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Psalm 119:1-3

Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the Lord.

2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
johnw47:
just a couple of your false prophecies that of course failed

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

John now owns a little dog. You and your little dog both of you are senseless
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
MrPresident1:

John now owns a little dog. You and your little dog both of you are senseless

the continued utterances of the fool pres1

Pro_12:15  The way of a fool is right in his own eyes:

Rev_21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
MrPresident1:

I have never given a false prophecy

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

MrPresident1:

all my prophecies have been spot on, hitting the bullseye with high precision and accuracy.

i see, so for instance your false prophecy about Jesus returning before the 30th september 2019
was spot on, hitting the bullseye with high precision and accuracy

MrPresident1:
We will start a countdown to the coming of Christ which must happen before 30th September

MrPresident1:
OK John, show me just one prophecy, just one, that was false, you cannot? That's the point.

There is none!

i have posted many, many times, should i post them again?

lover of lies and falsehood pres1
your god the devil has truly blinded you:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:03am On Jan 25, 2020
johnw47:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

i see, so for instance your false prophecy about Jesus returning before the 30th september 2019
was spot on, hitting the bullseye with high precision and accuracy

i have posted many, many times, should i post them again?

lover of lies and falsehood pres1
your god the devil has truly blinded you:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Senseless rambling John
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 4:49am On Jan 25, 2020
MrPresident1:

Senseless rambling John

false prophet and habitual liar pres1

of course you think that the truth and God's word Here is sensless ramblings
making God a liar, but truly you will find out diffrently.
and take another look at your quotes in that post
now there is senseless ramblings, but more than that
they are your blatant false prophecies and lies, and denial, not caring at all that God sees
evil that you are:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:14am On Jan 25, 2020
johnw47:

of course you think that the truth and God's word Here is sensless ramblings
making God a liar, but truly you will find out diffrently.
and take another look at your quotes in that post
now there is senseless ramblings, but more than that
they are your false prophecies and lies, not caring that God sees:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

There goes senseless rambling John
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:17am On Jan 25, 2020
How do you track prophecy without epochal dates?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 5:23am On Jan 25, 2020
MrPresident1:

like i said, of course you don't care that God sees your false prophecies, lies, and denials
evil that you are:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Here

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:25am On Jan 25, 2020
johnw47:

like i said, of course you don't care that God sees your false prophecies, lies, and denials
evil that you are:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Here

Quoting the Bible does not mean you cannot be a rambler.

Senseless rambling john
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 5:33am On Jan 25, 2020
MrPresident1:
How do you track prophecy without epochal dates?

false prophet and blatant liar pres1

you talk about your confusion to yourself
i will continue to talk about your blatant false prophecies and lies
that you think God doesn't know about, oh evil one

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:36am On Jan 25, 2020
johnw47:

you talk about your confusion to yourself
i will continue to talk about your blatant false prophecies and lies
that you think God doesn't know about, oh evil one

Rambling. Senseless john
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 5:41am On Jan 25, 2020
MrPresident1:

Senseless rambling john

quoting the bible won't turn you a wolf into a sheep

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:45am On Jan 25, 2020
Psalm 119:4-6 

4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.

5 O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!

6 Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 5:51am On Jan 25, 2020
MrPresident1:

Senseless rambling john

the big difference is i post scripture truthfully

while you obviously don't, making God a liar:

Joh 8:44 ]Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:55am On Jan 25, 2020
johnw47:

the big difference is i post scripture truthfully

while you obviously don't, making God a liar:

Joh 8:44 ]Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

John, what is the meaning of w47? Lemme guess

John White, born in 1947 cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 6:13am On Jan 25, 2020
MrPresident1:

false phophet and habitual liar pres1
your much continued utterances of the fool:

MrPresident1:

Senseless rambling John

MrPresident1:

MrPresident1:

Senseless rambling john

MrPresident1:

Rambling. Senseless john

MrPresident1:

John, are you born in 1947

MrPresident1:

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:15am On Jan 25, 2020
johnw47:

false phophet and habitual liar pres1
your much continued utterances of the fool:

E pain am cheesy

John White born in 1947 grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 6:45am On Jan 25, 2020
MrPresident1:

E pain am cheesy

John White born in 1947 grin grin

another false prophecy and lie from you, of course:

1Jn_4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 6:49am On Jan 25, 2020
1Jn_4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

habitual liar pres1, your spirit has been tried many times and shown to be of the devil
with your false prophecies, lies and denies:

pres1, you should properly read my posts, you are shown to be a liar all over the place
and a false prophet of course, and you continue to make truth lies, but that's you, isn't it

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:29am On Jan 25, 2020
Asteroid is coming, protect your skull. Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2020
johnw47:

habitual liar pres1, your spirit has been tried many times and shown to be of the devil
with your false prophecies, lies and denies:

pres1, you should properly read my posts, you are shown to be a liar all over the place
and a false prophet of course, and you continue to make truth lies, but that's you, isn't it

I have never spoken a single lie, at the nudging of the Holy Spirit I gave my prophecies, I followed the trajectory of prophecy with epochal dates up to the gathering of eagles at the place of the carcase.

John White born in 1947, you are doing the work of the anti-Christ, if you are not careful, the Holy Spirit will punish you because you are not discerning

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.