Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (241949 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Joshua 6:21
And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man andwoman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.

Sharper than any two edged sword:

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Johnw47 grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
MrPresident1:
Johnw47 grin

false prophet and habitual liar pres1

what do you want fool
do you want to see some of your false propecies again?

Pro_26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:49am On Feb 03, 2020
johnw47:

false prophet and habitual liar pres1

what do you want fool
do you want to see some of your false propecies again?

Pro_26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

I was missing you and your little dog grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:53am On Feb 03, 2020
Psalm 132:16-18 

16 I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy.

17 There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed.

18 His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2020
Jeremiah 16:14-15 

14 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that it shall no more be said, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

15 But, The Lord liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the lands whither he had driven them: and I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.

The day of salvation and redemption
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2020
MrPresident1:

I was missing you and your little dog grin

false prophet and liar pres1

the truth is you are doing as your daddy leads you:

joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Psalm 25:1-3 
25 Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
2 O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.
3 Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:36am On Feb 04, 2020
Psalm 1:1-3
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Psalm 26:5-7
5 I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.
6 I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O Lord:
7 That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:44am On Feb 04, 2020
President Trump will give his State of the Union address today, I am so excited, a truly great man who imitated Cyrus by building a temple in Jerusalem. Cyrus built a temple to God, Trump imitated him.

Today at at 8pm CST (3am Wednesday, Nigerian time), this great man will address the world Americans delivering his constitutional SOTU address.

https://wqad.com/2020/02/03/2020-state-of-the-union-where-to-watch-and-what-to-expect/

Coinciding with the final stages of the President Trump’s impeachment trial and the aftermath of the Iowa Caucus, the yearly State of the Union address is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, February 4th, 2020 at 8 p.m. CST.

The speech will be broadcast on major news networks, including on ABC. Many of these outlets also livestream the speech to their websites and YouTube channels, including the White House itself.

The speech comes the day before the Senate casts the final vote on whether or not to impeach President Trump on the two articles of impeachment that were presented to the legislative body. It is the second time a president has delivered the yearly address amidst his impeachment trial, following Bill Clinton’s 1999 State of the Union. Despite the cloud of impeachment hanging over the proceedings,  White House officials have come out to say that they are expecting President Trump to not emphasize the impeachment a great deal and focus primarily on addressing the people and staying true to many of the President’s usual talking points, such as trade deals, border security, and religious freedom.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:56am On Feb 04, 2020
President Trump, The Great man, builder of a temple, imitator of Cyrus, is expected to be acquitted by the US Senate. You can do nothing against the anointing.

Senate impeachment trial: Wednesday acquittal vote scheduled after effort to have witnesses fails

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/31/politics/senate-impeachment-trial-last-day/index.html

(CNN)The Senate on Friday voted to block any witnesses from being called in President Donald Trump's impeachment trial, a move that marked the beginning of the end of the third Senate trial for a president in US history.

Senate leaders struck an agreement to hold the final vote to acquit Trump on the two articles of impeachment at 4 p.m. ET on Wednesday (9.00pm, Nigerian time), following a debate throughout the day on Friday about how to bring the trial to a close. The impeachment trial will resume on Monday.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Man of destiny, builder of a temple, son of the sun, ebubedike Trump grin

We will hear him speak tonight 3am

Buda for eartum aka budaatum
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
The tribulation has ended, all the world is facing now is the dying spasms of a dead chicken. Involuntary reflex jerking.

Ezekiel 35:5
Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:

As you can see above, he had a perpetual hatred and shed their blood unremittingly during the time of their calamity, and this did not abate even at the end time of the end of their calamity. Therefore:

Obadiah 10
10 For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.

Meanwhile, this is President Trump in this youtube video below declaring the end of the tribulations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKi2AOPBavU
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Iowa fiasco grin, Trump is not president of America, Donald Trump is the KING of America! Trump cannot be removed or voted out, he is america president for life.

The reason for the Iowa inconclusive is that Iowa typically shows the Democrats front runner, but it is messed up now. The fiasco is symbolic.

King DJ Trump!

What say ye buda for eartum aka budaatum?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Dems say Iowa caucus chaos caused by ‘coding issue,’ will release just over HALF of results first

https://www.rt.com/usa/480055-iowa-democratic-coding-issue/

Iowa Democratic Party Chair Troy Price has addressed the fiasco of Monday's caucus, insisting there was no "cyber security intrusion," and that a "coding error" has been "identified and fixed"

Price said the delay in Iowa's caucus results, for which several Democrats seem to have already claimed victory, is because IDP was required to "enter data manually," as well as conduct an "investigation" into the coding area supposedly causing all of the issues.

With many taking to social media to criticize Shadow Inc., the group behind the seemingly disastrous app meant to record results in the caucus, Price insisted the app is "sound" and gave accurate, if only "partial," results.

Price claims results will be released sometime Tuesday, but the "required paper documentation" has slowed the process down.

With several Democrats already claiming victory in Iowa, Price's statement has done little to give voters hope in the disastrous app system being used to report results.

"These mooks didn't even try a stress test before the caucus. "Partial data reporting due to a coding error" is the sort of thing THAT WOULD HAVE SHOWN UP IN A PRACTICE RUN," commentator Esoteric Jeff pointed out....

Buttigieg doubled down on his claim of victory while at a campaign stop in New Hampshire. Though he admitted the "math" was not done, Buttigieg told a crowd he was arriving "victorious" and with "momentum." The Sanders campaign has johnw47 meanwhile claimed their candidate is in the lead, according to their own data which they say they have gathered from "precinct captains around the state." The campaign claims Sanders is holding a strong lead based on 60 percent of the vote.

The Iowa Democratic Party has promised to release a majority of the final caucus results by 4 p.m. CST (5 p.m. EST) on Tuesday. While more than 50 percent of the final results are being put out, there is no timeline for when the full results will be ready for the public.

President Donald Trump has meanwhile been using the Iowa debacle to his advantage and trolling Democrats on Twitterendlessly.

After claiming he was the only person who could declare victory in Iowa, the president questioned how long it would be before his critics started conspiracy theories blaming Russia for the delayed results.

Na Buttigieg win. His deputy is Adam 'thin neck' shifty Schiff
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by budaatum: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
Messed up big time. Its a shame.

Trump is the King of America.

There's good reasons they were abolished.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 1:36am On Feb 05, 2020
MrPresident1:

Buttigieg doubled down on his claim of victory while at a campaign stop in New Hampshire. Though he admitted the "math" was not done, Buttigieg told a crowd he was arriving "victorious" and with "momentum." The Sanders campaign has johnw47 meanwhile claimed their candidate is in the lead, according to their own data which they say they have gathered from "precinct captains around the state." The campaign claims Sanders is holding a strong lead based on 60 percent of the vote.

poor tormented false prophet pres1

of course you cannot stop lying, like your daddy:

joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

false prophet and heap big liar pres1
just a couple of your false prophecies that of course failed

MrPresident1:
The Most High and Holy God never does things randomly. It all is a giant puzzle, and as He promised; the secrets of the Lord are with them that fear Him, that hope in His mercy. The time is fixed. Jacob's trouble is ended! The final trump will sound circa September 25, 2014.

MrPresident1:
We will start a countdown to the coming of Christ which must happen before 30th September

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:56am On Feb 05, 2020
Obadiah 4
4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

We will wait patiently, every new day brings us nearer to the fulfilment of God's promise

Habakkuk 2:2-3
And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. [3] For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Great SOTU speech by President Trump!

He has fulfilled all his promises.

Now, tonight at 9pm, he will be acquitted by the Senate, impeachment thrown into the dustbin.

There is nothing you can do against the anointing.

Like Cyrus like Trump!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Watchers, I will explain to you how President Trump has built a temple in Jerusalem.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
President Trump is ACQUITTED!!!!!

grin grin grin

King Donald John Trump of America!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:38am On Feb 06, 2020
The acquittal is a triumph. I expect the King of America to Trump it.

His Royal Imperial Majesty, King Donald John Trump, King of the world America
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:42am On Feb 06, 2020
Isaiah 60:10-12 
10 And the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls, and their kings shall minister unto thee: for in my wrath I smote thee, but in my favour have I had mercy on thee.
11 Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that men may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and that their kings may be brought.
12 For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

The nation or kingdom that shall not serve the Lord, his Anointed, and his people shall be UTTERLY wasted! grin

Luke 19:27
But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2020
Buttigieg is openly gay and he has apparently won the Iowa caucus, Iowa typically symbolises the Democrats frontrunner.

Openly gay Buttigieg vs man of faith President Trump

Looks like a no contest!

Trump 4+4 issa goal grin

Buda for eartum aka budaatum what say ye? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:08pm On Feb 06, 2020
Joshua 10:30
And the Lord delivered it also, and the king thereof, into the hand of Israel; and he smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain in it; but did unto the king thereof as he did unto the king of Jericho.

The LORD will deliver you into our hands and we will smote you with the edge of the sword. We will perform the vengeance of our God on you

Ezekiel 25:14
And I will lay my vengeance upon Edom by the hand of mypeople Israel: and they shall do in Edom according to mine anger and according to my fury; and they shall know my vengeance, saith the Lord God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Toria26: 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
I'm Pleading with we all the Christians, I know we may be busy or distracted but let's be involved in something that can motivate and encourage our spiritual life and relationship with Christ, join our WhatsApp or Telegram group, we experience Day time and Evening classes everyday. To join send your number to 09068659049
God bless us.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Don't put your number anywher, I dinor send you o.

Buda for eartum aka budaatum can send his number sha, and orisa37 too

Meanwhile Buttigieg is winning in Iowa grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
MrPresident1:
Watchers, I will explain to you how President Trump has built a temple in Jerusalem.

I said I want to explain how King Trump has built a temple in Jerusalem but nobody took me up on it, not one single watcher. No problem, I too will explain when I am ready grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
The appropriation and declaration of Jerusalem as the Capital of the Israelis and the placing of the American embassy in Jerusalem is the building get of the 3rd temple!

President Trump has built the 3rd temple!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by cactusland(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2020
MrPresident1:
Buttigieg is openly gay and he has apparently won the Iowa caucus, Iowa typically symbolises the Democrats frontrunner.

Openly gay Buttigieg vs man of faith President Trump

Looks like a no contest!

Trump 4+4 issa goal grin

Buda for eartum aka budaatum what say ye? grin

Not for the reason you think. Most people don't care that he's gay, they care that he's CORRUPT.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
For a very long time, the Israelis never called Jerusalem their capital even though they had captured Jerusalem, they ensured that they never called or made Jerusalem their capital. But Donald Trump, the greatest friend of the Israelis according to Netanyahooyahoo, broke all the whole protocol and ensured that Jerusalem became the capital of the state of Israel.

Cyrus, King of Persia, is the one who first ordered the temple of God to be rebuilt in Jerusalem, since it's sacking by the Babylonians.

Ask yourself, since the Jews purportedly returned back in 1948, why did they not call Jerusalem their capital, even after they won the whole city to themselves after the 6 day way in 1967, they refused to call Jerusalem their capital.

There is no building called the TEMPLE of God, Jerusalem itself is the temple of God, and the people of Jerusalem are the stones of the temple.

A fake temple has been built with fake stones.

Cyrus built a real temple in Jerusalem by allowing the real Jews to return to rebuild the temple of God in Jerusalem.

Trump has built a fake temple with fake stones in Jerusalem by legitimising falsity and giving the land of the temple of God to fake Jews.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Their arrant arrogant and blatant blasphemy will backfire into their faces, they claim to be Jews but they are not, they are the synagogue of satan. They are liars.

God has promised that they will come and worship at our feet, and he will show them that it is us he loves, not them.

The Bible calls them the WORST of the heathen

Ezekiel 7:24
24 Wherefore I will bring the worst of the heathen, and they shall possess their houses: I will also make the pomp of the strong to cease; and their holy places shall be defiled.

Malachi 4:3
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lordof hosts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.