Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (242658 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:57am On May 17, 2023
The fig tree gives new leaves in early to late Spring. American default looming. Daniel 12:1
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:25pm On May 17, 2023
Blinken called Tinibu after an American wonder of an election Revelation 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:51am On May 18, 2023
Africa to send six presidents to Moscow and Kiev
The leaders will go to Russia and Ukraine hoping to create conditions for peace negotiations, South Africa’s Foreign Ministry said
Africa to send six presidents to Moscow and Kiev
FILE PHOTO. Map of Africa on digital pixelated display © Getty Images / da-kuk

South Africa’s foreign ministry has announced that six African presidents are soon expected to jointly travel to Moscow and Kiev in hopes of facilitating negotiations between the two countries. Details of the endeavor are still being finalized but their mission could take place in early June, Bloomberg reported.

“The six heads of state will be shuttling between the two capitals to engage in the facilitating of peace talks, to at least get toward a cease-fire,” said Department of International Relations and Cooperation Director-General Zane Dangor.

In a virtual meeting with lawmakers on Wednesday, Dangor stated that the initiative has already been shared with the UN secretary-general, who is supporting it. “We have also engaged with other actors, including the US. There is general support for this initiative that President Ramaphosa announced,” he said.

Dangor also noted that Naledi Pandor, South Africa’s foreign minister, will meet her Ukrainian counterpart in Portugal in the coming days to discuss the African initiative.

The official’s statement comes after South African President Cyril Ramaphosa announced on Tuesday that the leaders of Egypt, Uganda, Zambia, Senegal and the Republic of the Congo had expressed their willingness to take part in the peace initiative and that Russian President Vladimir Putin and Ukrainian leader Vladimir Zelensky had agreed to host the mission. https://www.rt.com/africa/576462-six-african-nations-ukraine-russia/
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:25pm On May 18, 2023
Matthew 24:32
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:32pm On May 18, 2023
Proverbs 1:20-23
King James Version
20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
21 She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.[/b]This is the wisdom that brings alive, the Spirit of God that quickens, that makes alive. [b]1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
This is the wisdom that brings alive, the Spirit of God that quickens, that makes alive. 1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:18am On May 19, 2023
1 Corinthians 15:20-26 King James Version 20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. Summary of Christ's mission and rulership
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:20am On May 19, 2023
Psalm 119:15
King James Version

15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:56pm On May 19, 2023
Psalm 18:33-35
King James Version
33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places.
34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:09pm On May 20, 2023
You see that G7 summit that is going on in Hiroshima, Japan, there is something interesting about the choice of location for the summit. 70years after Hiroshima is nuked, the place is looking sweet like London and Newyork and America and Paris and Geneva etc. In 70years there is no trace of radiation and radioactivity. If truly that place was nuked, it should be a nuclear radioactive wasteland for at least 100,000years completely uninhabitable. But 70years later it is looking like London. It defies logic, science, and commonsense. What exactly are the 'nuclear weapons' that these world powers are always touting? It is the power of the control that they have over the world; the power that confers rulership to them. Having their summit in Hiroshima is to tell us the real meaning of nuclear bomb
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:13pm On May 21, 2023
1 Corinthians 15:25
King James Version

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:23pm On May 21, 2023
Matthew 24:30-31 King James Version 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. The sign of the Son of man in heaven is David Michael arising and sitting on the great mountain overseeing the earth; this is the branch of the fig tree giving its leaves, coming back to life. The mourning tribes of the earth is about the people looking upon the one they have pierced. His coming in the clouds of heaven in power and great glory is his enthronement which will be marked by a special sun that will rise again. In the evening it shall be day. Then a great thunder will resound in the whole earth, this is the thunder that will awaken the dead, the alive but spiritually and mentally dead from the state of slumber, hibernation, sleep, death and suspended animation, everywhere they are, they will come to realization instantly and when they come to realization, they will reign with Christ. And Christ will reign from Jerusalem. All of these will happen before end of Spring, 20th of June 2023 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 King James Version 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Fireoflife: 3:56pm On May 21, 2023
MrPresident1:
Matthew 24:30-31 King James Version 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. The sign of the Son of man in heaven is David Michael arising and sitting on the great mountain overseeing the earth; this is the branch of the fig tree giving its leaves, coming back to life. The mourning tribes of the earth is about the people looking upon the one they have pierced. His coming in the clouds of heaven in power and great glory is his enthronement which will be marked by a special sun that will rise again. In the evening it shall be day. Then a great thunder will resound in the whole earth, this is the thunder that will awaken the dead, the alive but spiritually and mentally dead from the state of slumber, hibernation, sleep, death and suspended animation, everywhere they are, they will come to realization instantly and when they come to realization, they will reign with Christ. And Christ will reign from Jerusalem. All of these will happen before end of Spring, 20th of June 2023 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 King James Version 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
for you this is life. But for person pierced. It is the same as going down into death. cry cry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Fireoflife: 3:58pm On May 21, 2023
MrPresident1:
okay
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:52pm On May 21, 2023
This Spring is looking good. The fall of Bakhmut is symbolic, very very symbolic as we approach late Spring
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:58pm On May 21, 2023
Putin congratulates troops on battlefield success
The Russian president has praised Wagner fighters and regular army servicemen for completing the capture of Artyomovsk
Putin congratulates troops on battlefield success
Russian President Vladimir Putin in Pyatigorsk, Russia, May 19, 2023. © Tatyana Barybina / Sputnik

Russian President Vladimir Putin congratulated the Wagner private military company and regular soldiers for liberating the Donbass city of Artyomovsk, known in Ukraine as Bakhmut, from the Ukrainian Army, the Kremlin said in the early hours of Sunday.

Wagner chief Evgeny Prigozhin said on Saturday that his soldiers had taken full control of the city.

The Russian Defense Ministry confirmed the capture of Artyomovsk several hours later.

According to the MOD, the operation was completed with an assault by Wagner fighters, who had artillery and air support from regular troops.

Ukraine, however, claims that the fighting for the city is not over.

On Sunday, Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky reportedly conceded that Kiev had lost the city. When asked whether Ukraine was still in control of Artyomovsk, he replied “I think no.”
READ MORE: Key Donbass city fully liberated – Moscow

The salt mining city of Artyomovsk has been the scene of a fierce battle for many months as Russian forces methodically pushed Ukrainian units from the western suburbs. The city itself has been largely destroyed. https://www.rt.com/russia/576644-putin-congratulates-troops-artyomovsk/
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:01pm On May 21, 2023
Inside the ‘Bakhmut meat grinder’: How Russia forced Ukrainians to retreat from Artyomovsk, their supposed ‘fortress’ in Donbass
Nine months of fighting for a symbolic site in Kiev's attempt to regain control of the region have ended with another triumph for Moscow's forces
Inside the ‘Bakhmut meat grinder’: How Russia forced Ukrainians to retreat from Artyomovsk, their supposed ‘fortress’ in Donbass
Screenshot from social media video

The battle for Artyomovsk (called Bakhmut by the Ukrainians) began in August 2022, and gradually turned into the epicenter of fighting between Russia and Ukraine. While other parts of the front remained relatively stable, both sides actively brought forces to this small city. For Kiev, which in May 2022 suffered a defeat at Azovstal that helped undermine its image, Artyomovsk became the new Mariupol. Ukrainian propaganda labeled it ‘the Bakhmut Fortress’, and attempted to give an air of heroism to those fighting there.

Despite the fact that the city has no strategic importance for advancing westward, Russian troops accepted the challenge posed by Ukrainian propaganda. So what did Moscow gain from the nine-month-long ‘Bakhmut meat grinder’? https://www.rt.com/russia/576632-artemovsk-bakhmut-battle/
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:03pm On May 21, 2023
Psalm 144:1
Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:17pm On May 21, 2023
What happens if the US defaults?

The US defaulting on its debt would be uncharted territory, but experts agree on one key point: Doing so would be deeply unsettling for both the US and world economies.

Treasury Secretary Yellen has previously warned that if the US does not raise the debt ceiling by early June, default would trigger an “economic and financial catastrophe”.

“A default would raise the cost of borrowing into perpetuity. Future investments would become substantially more costly,” Yellen told a group of businesspeople in April.

Last week, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) likewise stated that a US default would have “very serious repercussions” around the world, including a potential slowdown in global gross domestic product (GDP) growth. https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/5/16/what-to-expect-as-the-us-continues-with-debt-ceiling-negotiations
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:25pm On May 21, 2023
Janet Yellen reaffirms June 1 as hard deadline to raise the debt ceiling https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/21/business/yellen-debt-ceiling-deadline/index.html
Jasmine Wright, Aileen Graef

U.S. debt default could have a big impact on the global economy

01:35 - Source: CNN

CNN —

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen reaffirmed June 1 as the “hard deadline” for the US to raise the debt ceiling or risk defaulting on its obligations.

“I indicated in my last letter to Congress that we expect to be unable to pay all of our bills in early June and possibly as soon as June 1. And I will continue to update Congress, but I certainly haven’t changed my assessment. So I think that that’s a hard deadline,” Yellen said during an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

Yellen’s warning came hours after President Joe Biden delivered a grim assessment on the state of negotiations during his remaining hours in Japan. Biden issued a stark warning Sunday, ahead of his high-stakes phone call with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy, that congressional Republicans could use a national default to damage him politically and acknowledged time had run out to use potential unilateral actions to raise the federal borrowing limit, a sharp shift in tone days before the deadline to reach an agreement.

Reflecting that shift tone, the treasury secretary reiterated that there will be some bills that go unpaid, if the debt ceiling isn’t raised.

“There will be hard choices to make if the debt ceiling isn’t raised,” she said. “And you know, I would simply say since 1789, the United States has a history of paying its bills on time. That’s what the world wants to see a continued commitment to do that. It’s what underlies US Treasury securities as the safest investment on the planet. And it’s not an acceptable situation for us to be unable to pay our bills.”

Yellen downplayed the impact of tax receipts or spending delaying the X-date past early June, saying the odds are “quite low,” the US makes it to June 15 without defaulting if no congressional intervention happens.

On sticking points, Yellen pointed to Republican’s insistence on taking revenue off the negotiating table among other areas.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:33pm On May 21, 2023
Daniel 12:1 King James Version 12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. If we see Michael stand up before May 31, then this ceiling will not be raised. But if we do not see Michael, then our watch continues. Our God is merciful and will send redemption to the dearly beloved of his soul
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:07am On May 22, 2023
Psalm 3:1-3
King James Version

3 Lord, how are they increased that trouble me! many are they that rise up against me.

2 Many there be which say of my soul, There is no help for him in God. Selah.

3 But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:41pm On May 22, 2023
MrPresident1:
We are now in late Spring. Spring ends on the 31st of May 2023
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:28am On May 23, 2023
I told you Erdoganoglu will win. Now he will win. If the god of this world would be so loyal to his goons, how much more our God will show himself mighty and powerful in the behalf of all those who wait on him and put their trust in him?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:35am On May 23, 2023
2 Chronicles 15:7 King James Version 7 Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded. Our faithful work will be rewarded. Praise God forever and ever, Amen
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:10am On May 24, 2023
Daniel 12:1 King James Version 12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. Have you been following the news on the raising of the debt ceiling? The President and the Congress cant seem to agree on raising the ceiling. But it is all deceit, a comedy show. When they wanted to declare a National Transgender Day the other day, there was great bipartisan support, all of them beaming for the cameras. But now to raising debt ceiling, no bipartisan support. Which is more important and should command immediate bipartisan support, Transgender Day or raising the debt ceiling? The prospects of a default is becoming scarier by the day and it is going to be 'apocalyptic, and catastrophic' for the world economy, this is what experts have said, looking at things more introspectively, the Dedollarization and pulling away from the US Dollars that nations of the earth have been doing recently, have probably had to do with the prospects of a likely default. They have all been taking steps to avoid financial Armageddon. The Yuan deal that far-seeing Nigeria did in 2015 is what nations are doing today.. Meanwhile, Daniel will rise up, he will rise up over his people and over the world. And in the aftermath of his rise there will be a period of unprecedented socioeconomic and political turmoil in the whole world. This is likely what the default will bring. Watch out for Michael's rise
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:13am On May 24, 2023
US ‘highly likely’ to default – Treasury chief
Janet Yellen has warned that Washington may run out of cash as early as June 1
US ‘highly likely’ to default – Treasury chief
© Alex Wong / Getty Images
https://www.rt.com/business/576743-us-default-highly-likely-yellen/
US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen has doubled down on her warnings about the nation’s debt ceiling, saying the federal government will run out of money to pay its bills as soon as June 1 unless Congress enables it to increase borrowings.

“It is highly likely that Treasury will no longer be able to satisfy all of the government’s obligations if Congress has not acted to raise or suspend the debt limit by early June, and potentially as early as June 1,” Yellen said on Monday in a letter to US House Speaker Kevin McCarthy.

Yellen has repeatedly warned that Washington is headed for default on its financial obligations, barring additional borrowing authority from lawmakers, after the national debt soared to its $31.4 trillion statutory limit. The US Treasury is running out of cash after the national debt reached the cap in January.

“If Congress fails to increase the debt limit, it would cause severe hardship to American families, harm our global leadership position and raise questions about our ability to defend our national security interests,” Yellen told McCarthy, a California Republican.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:17am On May 24, 2023
Bracing for Default
https://foreignpolicy.com/2023/05/23/us-debt-ceiling-default-global-impact-world-economy/
U.S. President Joe Biden and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy once again failed to reach a deal extending the $31.4 trillion U.S. debt ceiling on Monday. With less than 10 days until the United States potentially defaults on its debt, countries around the world are bracing for the economic waves that could ripple through the global economy if no deal is reached.

The United States has never intentionally defaulted on its debt, so the exact impact that doing so now could have on the international financial system is unknown. However, most economists predict it would be bad—and widespread. “No corner of the global economy will be spared,” Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Analytics, told The Associated Press. More than $500 billion in U.S. debt is traded globally every day, and much of that debt is held by foreign governments and investors. A default could see foreign investors charging the United States more money to borrow if Washington becomes a risky investment. Already high interest rates could soar. And some economists even predict a default could create worse conditions than during the 2008 global financial crisis.

But one nation’s economic tragedy is another’s golden ticket. Fueled by fears of U.S. sanctions, both Russia and China have long sought to replace the dollar with the renminbi, reported FP’s Christina Lu, with the so-called BRICS nations considering establishing a common currency to spark de-dollarization. Defaulting on the country’s debt could be enough to convince third-party nations that the United States isn’t trustworthy and that their economies would be better served by investing in Moscow and Beijing.

Defaulting could “risk undermining U.S. global economic leadership and raise questions about our ability to defend our national security interests,” U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen warned. Since 1960, the United States has raised, revised, or extended the debt ceiling 78 times. Only once did Washington technically default, but that was due to a failure to pay on time. If a default were to happen now, economists predict U.S. stock prices could fall by one-fifth, the economy could contract around 6 percent, and more than 8 million people could lose their jobs.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:15am On May 25, 2023
Fair multipolar world will be achieved – Putin https://www.rt.com/russia/576815-putin-multipolar-security-west/
The neo-colonial system based on exploitation will inevitably become a thing of the past, the Russian leader says
Fair multipolar world will be achieved – Putin
FILE PHOTO: Russian President Vladimir Putin delivers a speech at the Kremlin. © Sputnik / Vyacheslav Prokofyev

Russia and its international partners will build a fair multipolar world together, Russian President Vladimir Putin has said.

Moscow is ready to cooperate with all interested nations to tackle joint threats and challenges, Putin stated in his video address to participants of the 11th International Meeting of High Representatives for Security Issues on Wednesday.

“I am confident that together we’ll achieve the formation of a more just, multipolar world, and that the ideology of exclusivity, as well as the neo-colonial system, which made it possible to exploit the resources of the whole world, will inevitably become a thing of the past,” the Russian leader told the foreign security officials.

Russia has partners in many different regions and continents, and the country’s authorities “highly appreciate” those relationships, he said.

“We value historically strong, friendly, truly trusting ties with the states of Asia, Africa and Latin America, and we will strengthen them in every possible way,” Putin added.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:18am On May 25, 2023
According to the Russian leader, the efforts by the US and its allies to maintain their dominant role include the “build-up of military potential, blatant interference in internal affairs of other countries, as well as attempts to extract unilateral advantages from the energy and food crises, provoked by a number of Western states.”

As a result of those actions, the level of instability is growing on the international scene, Putin noted. “In different regions, old hotspots are expanding and new ones emerge... The people in many nations are experiencing dramatic consequences of coups, organized from the outside,” he said.

However, the president insisted that Russia is confident there is an alternative to the Western policy “of blackmail and illegal sanctions.”

Countries should jointly work towards “strengthening stability in the world, the consistent construction of a system of unified indivisible security, solving major tasks of ensuring economic, technological and social development,” Putin stressed.

The 11th International Meeting of High Representatives for Security Issues, hosted by Russia’s Security Council, is taking place in Moscow Region between Tuesday and Thursday. The event, which has gathered delegations from more than 100 countries, will see participants discussing the international situation and the most pressing security challenges faced by the world right now. Special attention will be paid to such issues as food and information security, as well as cooperation in tackling drug trafficking, according to the organizers.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:19am On May 25, 2023
24 May, 2023 14:48 https://www.rt.com/russia/576836-top-spy-us-uk-go-devil/
HomeRussia & FSU
Russia’s top spy tells US and UK to ‘go to hell’
Commenting on the two nations’ policies toward Iran, Sergey Naryshkin advised Washington and London to mind their own business
Russia’s top spy tells US and UK to ‘go to hell’
Russian Foreign Intelligence Service Director Sergei Naryshkin. © Sputnik/Kirill Kallinikov

The US and UK should leave Iran alone, the head of Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR), Sergey Naryshkin, has said. The official also suggested that the two nations are dismayed by the success of China’s efforts to reconcile Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Speaking on Wednesday at the International Meeting of High Representatives for Security Issues, Naryshkin said he would advise the “Anglo-Saxons to take care of their own internal civil conflicts. Or better yet, go to their old pal – the devil.”

According to the official, Washington and London view the recent normalization of relations between Iran and Saudi Arabia in a strictly negative light. He claimed that the two allies are wary that Beijing’s diplomatic activities in the region could undermine their long-term strategy to weaken the Islamic Republic.

Naryshkin went on to allege that American and British government agencies have been tasked with derailing China’s diplomatic efforts and discrediting its role as a mediator. He cited narratives to this effect in the media, adding, however, that the US and UK are unlikely to succeed with their supposed smear campaign “in the new geopolitical reality.”
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:30am On May 25, 2023
Russia’s top spy argued that Western powers could play a role in ensuring global security and prosperity, but only as one of numerous centers of a multipolar world. However, the “insane vanity” of these nations precludes them from acting on an equal footing with other players, Naryshkin claimed.

Quoting from the Bible, the Russian official added that “their end will correspond to their deeds,” and predicted that America and Britain’s fate “will be sad.”

Several Iranian media outlets reported on Tuesday that Tehran had appointed a new ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

The two nations agreed in March to restore diplomatic ties, having severed them in 2016. Soon thereafter they announced plans to reopen their respective embassies.

The talks between Riyadh and Tehran were described as a major diplomatic win for China, with President Xi Jinping personally persuading the two nations to patch things up, China’s People’s Daily newspaper reported in late April.

The negotiations were also marked by the conspicuous absence of the US.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:33am On May 25, 2023
1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. David Michael is the Prince of Peace. When he is enthroned, that is Peace and Safety coming to the world. The rising of David Michael to the head of the mountain overseeing the world where he can see the glory of all the kingdoms of the earth, kingdoms that are created for him and by him, is Peace and Safety Isaiah 2:2-4 King James Version 2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it. 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.