Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (241711 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
CHARLOE:

Wow, so u trek all d way from Kenya, na to call Kenya embassy to com Bundle u back to DAT mental hospital ASAP!

I will feed your carcase to wild pigs eventually grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
It just occurred to me that probably truly none of us fully understands the importance and ramification of the times we are in shocked

Brethren, we are literally seeing the day of Christ approaching before our very eyes. I cannot find the right words to express what I am feeling at the moment.

Brethren, the coming of Christ is upon us grin HALLELUJAH!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Son of perdition...revealed
Falling away...has occurred
Lucifer forming himself as God...occurred
Trying to mix Iron and Clay...ongoing but surely failing as prophesied
distress of nations...from Nigeria to brazil to Kuwait to Saudi, to Venezuela, tales of economic woes
Signs in the sun moon and stars...many super moons and honey moons, solar flares, and meteor showers

We are told, when you see these signs, look up for your redemption draws nigh.

To crown it all, brethren, ladies and gentlemen,
THE PROCLAMATION OF PEACE AND SAFETY HAS BEEN MADE!

Any time from now, the final trump will sound, GBOAAAAA! the heavens will pass away with fervent heat, the earth wil roll to and fro like a mighty drunken man, then there will be quiet. Then mournful stocking taking as the world goes into auto pilot.

THEN OUR BLESSED MASTER, THE MIGHTY MAN OF VALOUR, THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, OUR GREAT GOD AND MIGHTY CONQUEROR WILL APPEAR SUDDENLY WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY.

HALLELUJAH!!! grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
All of these on or before 20th of January 2017 grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lepasharon, I have not seen you on this thread. Oya, you sef come and watch wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
Who will watch for the night?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ken4Christ: 1:37am On Dec 09, 2016
foladara777:

Matthew 16:28 I assure you that there are some here who will not die until they have seen the Son of Man come as King.”
If Jesus' prophecy about his second coming failed, I don't see why yours will be true

The answer I am about to give to this will obviously generate more questions but I will try my best to make it as clear as possible.

I am not the type that try to run away from facts that are clearly stated in the Bible or try to twist Scripture and make it say what it did not say.

As for Jesus prophecy contained in Matthew 16:18 and also Matthew 24:34, I agree that the prophesies failed. Does it mean that Jesus who we claim to be God can give failed prophecies? Does it also mean that the rapture will no longer take place?

First, I believe in the deity of Jesus. He is the Son of God and he is God in nature. But while on earth, he was 100% human. That was why he had to be anointed for ministry. If he was God on earth, he wouldn't need to be anointed. As a man on earth, he didn't know everything.

In fact, concerning God's plan of salvation, there was a mystery hidden from Jesus himself. This mystery was the plan God has to save the Gentile nations. The angels also didn't know this mystery.

So, when Jesus gave his prophecy, he only had the salvation of the Jews in mind. But God had a bigger plan which Jesus later knew after his resurretion from the dead.

So, the opportunity God gave to the Gentiles to be saved is what interrupted the prophecy.

The Jews as a nation rejected God's plan of salvation and God had to turn to the Gentiles. Right now, God's dealings with the Jews is paused until he is through with the Gentiles. This is what Paul wrote to the church in Rome;

Romans 11:25-26
25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.

The Mystery of the Church age was also hidden from Prophet Daniel. If you read Daniel's prophecy about the 70 week that will be fulfilled before the final destruction of Satan's Kingdom and the establishment of God’s Kingdom, there is an interruption of the prophecy after the 69th week. The last week of the prediction is paused until God is through with the Church. Daniel 9:24-27.

Even our Lord Jesus once admitted that God has kept a secret from him - The day he is coming back is only known to the Father

Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, NEITHER THE SON, but the Father.

In addition, Jesus prophecies in Matthew 24 was not even about the Rapture of the present Church. It was about the Rapture of the Jews, the great tribulation they will pass through after they reject the worship of the image of the anti Christ and about his second coming to reign on earth. So, the present Church is not what Jesus was referring to.

The Rapture of the Church will still take place and it is imminent. We do not know the exact day or hour but we know it is very near.

As soon as the Church is raptured, those who miss the rapture will be thrown into great tribulation. They will all be persecuted to death and many of them will still make heaven but through the hard way.

It is after this that God will resume his dealings with the Jews. The Anti Christ will be revealed and the remaining prophecies in Matthew 24 will all be fulfilled.

There are many more things I would have said but for time sake, I will stop here.

Please, analyze my submission before you launch your criticism. I will prefer you ask objective questions so you will understand it better. By God's grace, I have a very detailed understanding of end time revelations.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by jonbellion(m): 2:40am On Dec 09, 2016
You people are seriously hindering the progress of humanity sha. Apparently our progress in the last 100 years means nothing to y'all
Honestly this kind of thinking is detrimental to society
Waiting for the end year after year
You are waiting for a dead Jew to whisk you off to am eternal wonderland of rainbows and candy floss
I wonder why you should even be doing anything since you are so sure
Just quit your job, sell your house and your possessions
This is why if you want to believe in God so much be a diest
They are reasonable

3 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by GoodMuyis(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
Where is GoodMuyis? GoodMuyis is your name Muyideen?

I don show my name na Kumuyi not muyideen
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by lepasharon(f): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
Lepasharon, I have not seen you on this thread. Oya, you sef come and watch wink

embarassed
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by JackBizzle: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
Somebody like JackBizzle will not see it coming because he is an outsider, he is not brethren grin

This weed-inspired preacher still dey preach doom and gloom?

Oga, calm down and take some cider. End times are far far away wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ken4Christ:

The answer I am about to give to this will obviously generate more questions but I will try my best to make it as clear as possible.

I am not the type that try to run away from facts that are clearly stated in the Bible or try to twist Scripture and make it say what it did not say.

As for Jesus prophecy contained in Matthew 16:18 and also Matthew 24:34, I agree that the prophesies failed. Does it mean that Jesus who we claim to be God can give failed prophecies? Does it also mean that the rapture will no longer take place?

First, I believe in the deity of Jesus. He is the Son of God and he is God in nature. But while on earth, he was 100% human. That was why he had to be anointed for ministry. If he was God on earth, he wouldn't need to be anointed. As a man on earth, he didn't know everything.

In fact, concerning God's plan of salvation, there was a mystery hidden from Jesus himself. This mystery was the plan God has to save the Gentile nations. The angels also didn't know this mystery.

So, when Jesus gave his prophecy, he only had the salvation of the Jews in mind. But God had a bigger plan which Jesus later knew after his resurretion from the dead.

That prophecy did not fail, that prophecy is being fulfilled now, Jesus is not talking about the people of those times, Jesus is talking about the people of these times. The same prophecy is repeated in Mark, and Luke, and when you examine all the three places compositely and holistically, you will arrive at the true meaning of what Jesus is saying. Jesus was fully God and fully man when he was on earth, he was not subject to errors. Not one jot or tittle of his word will fail.

Since the beginning, it was the plan of God (and Jesus knew of this plan) to bring all nations into the promise that was given to Israel, that is why God told Adam and Eve to go into the world and multiply. It was a command to go and bring all nations into the knowledge of God, on the surface, it appeared like a command to go and breed, but the deeper meaning was to go and civilise the nations into the knowledge of God. the knowledge of God is civilisation.

Ken4Christ:

So, the opportunity God gave to the Gentiles to be saved is what interrupted the prophecy.

The Jews as a nation rejected God's plan of salvation and God had to turn to the Gentiles. Right now, God's dealings with the Jews is paused until he is through with the Gentiles. This is what Paul wrote to the church in Rome;

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob.

The Mystery of the Church age was also hidden from Prophet Daniel. If you read Daniel's prophecy about the 70 week that will be fulfilled before the final destruction of Satan's Kingdom and the establishment of God’s Kingdom, there is an interruption of the prophecy after the 69th week. The last week of the prediction is paused until God is through with the Church. Daniel 9:24-27.

Who are they Jews? The Israelis are not the Jews of the Bible. The real Israelites of the Bible remain dispersed till today, and it is only the coming of Jesus that can bring them back. They do not even know who they are. The gentiles are being harvested and once the gentile harvest is completed, the real Jews will come back to their senses, they will regain the knowledge of who they really are. They are blinded until Jesus returns.
Ken4Christ:

Even our Lord Jesus once admitted that God has kept a secret from him - The day he is coming back is only known to the Father

Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, NEITHER THE SON, but the Father.

In addition, Jesus prophecies in Matthew 24 was not even about the Rapture of the present Church. It was about the Rapture of the Jews, the great tribulation they will pass through after they reject the worship of the image of the anti Christ and about his second coming to reign on earth. So, the present Church is not what Jesus was referring to. The Rapture of the Church will still take place and it is imminent. We do not know the exact day or hour but we know it is very near

The day of Judgment, or the day Jesus is returning is perhaps the only thing that God did not reveal to Christ. He knows every other thing.

The rapture is imminent the rapture is imminent, that is what you all keep saying, tell me, if somebody tells you that he is coming shortly, and he ends up spending 2000years before he comes, will you still be as prepared to meet him as you prepared for the first 30 days? The point being that those things were all codes meant to be unraveled when their time came.

The rapture or the regathering is not about the Israelites alone, it is about the church and the church is made up of lineage and non lineage Israelites (the grafted part or formerly gentiles). The great tribulation is not in the future, the great tribulation continues unto this time. The great tribulations is everything that the Israelites have suffered since their dispersal from Israel. All the slavery and persecution, and colonialism up to date are the tribulations. The great tribulation will end with the appearance of Jesus to take us home.

Ken4Christ:

As soon as the Church is raptured, those who miss the rapture will be thrown into great tribulation. They will all be persecuted to death and many of them will still make heaven but through the hard way.
It is after this that God will resume his dealings with the Jews. The Anti Christ will be revealed and the remaining prophecies in Matthew 24 will all be fulfilled.
There are many more things I would have said but for time sake, I will stop here.
Please, analyze my submission before you launch your criticism. I will prefer you ask objective questions so you will understand it better. By God's grace, I have a very detailed understanding of end time revelations.

The great tribulation is not in the future, the great tribulation is the enslavement of Israel throughout the world today, black people, Negroes are the real Israelites of the Bible not the Ashkenazim/Khazar converts.

The rapture or regathering of the Church is not taking us anywhere, or flying us into space. We will be changed, that is what the Bible says. Mortality, and corruptibility will be swallowed up by immortality and incorruptibility. The coming of the laws into our hearts, our changing from mortal and fallible to incorruptible and infallible is the coming of Jesus Christ. Bible says we will be changed. This prophecy below for the regathering of Israel. Let me ask you, the Askenazim/Khazars of Revelations 2:9 and 3:9, do they fit this prophecy?

[b]Ezekiel 36:22-28
22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.
24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.
25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.
26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.
28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.[/b]

[b]Ezekiel 37:21-28
21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:
22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.[/b]

Look at these two prophecies very well.Is David (Jesus Christ) yet the king of Israel? Is the sanctuary of God yet with the Israelis, for evermoreor did you not say that God's dealings with the Israel is paused?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

This weed-inspired preacher still dey preach doom and gloom?

Oga, calm down and take some cider. End times are far far away wink

JackBizzle JackBizzle grin, End times end on the 20th of January 2017. On or before that day, Jesus Chris will come grin

GBOAAAA!!! And it is all over cheesy

And righteousness will reign forever more cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
lepasharon:

embarassed

Why the cheesy face na ehn beautiful Lepasharon girl grin?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
GoodMuyis:

I don show my name na Kumuyi not muyideen

Oh, OK. I was even thinking it could be Muyiwa sef.
'
Are you Pastor Kumuyi's son?

Hope you are alert and watchful too, our MASTER is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Gombs(m): 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
I have not seen Scholar8200 on this thread.

Analice107 dey Shiloh. Pray for us madam wink

Where are brethren OLAADEGBU, MaziOmenuko, An2Elect2, Omudia11, Joagbaje, Hahn, Jeromejnr, Gombs?

Come and watch grin

I don land
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Gombs(m): 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

Oh, OK. I was even thinking it could be Muyiwa sef.
'
Are you Pastor Kumuyi's son?

Hope you are alert and watchful too, our MASTER is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin

Are you mocking the coming of Jesus or what?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by JackBizzle: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

JackBizzle JackBizzle grin, End times end on the 20th of January 2017. On or before that day, Jesus Chris will come grin

GBOAAAA!!! And it is all over cheesy

And righteousness will reign forever more cheesy wink

LIES FROM THE PITS OF HELL!!!!!!

We have had thousands of failed end times predictions. Guy, enjoy your life.

Jesus is not coming!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

LIES FROM THE PITS OF HELL!!!!!!

We have had thousands of failed end times predictions. Guy, enjoy your life.

Jesus is not coming!!! grin grin grin

JackBizzle JackBizzle grin, Christ has risen from the dead grin grin grin

Jesus Christ is coming sooooooon cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2016
Gombs:

Are you mocking the coming of Jesus or what?

Bros, I am not mocking o. I am waking people up. The coming of OUR GREAT GOD AND MASTER is upon us.

This thread is the watching thread as we await the coming of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

He is coming grin on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by JackBizzle: 4:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrPresident1:

JackBizzle JackBizzle grin, Christ has risen from the dead grin grin grin

Jesus Christ is coming sooooooon cheesy wink

For what is dead may never die but comes back harder and stronger.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2016
JackBizzle:

For what is dead may never die but comes back harder and stronger.

Ayam not understanding yu undecided come down to my level grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2016
There are three people I have nit seen on this thread

Felixomor, Anas09, and overcomersfaith, where are these people?

Ranchhoddas how is your day going? Tell me sef, what do you believe, are you atheist?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2016
MrPresident1:
There are three people I have nit seen on this thread

Felixomor, Anas09, and overcomersfaith, where are these people?

Ranchhoddas how is your day going? Tell me sef, what do you believe, are you atheist?
My day is going smoothly my bros. To your question as to what I believe; as I am typing this, I do not know.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2016
I better get laid then grin

I can't die a virgin

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ken4Christ:

In addition, Jesus prophecies in Matthew 24 was not even about the Rapture of the present Church. It was about the Rapture of the Jews, the great tribulation they will pass through after they reject the worship of the image of the anti Christ and about his second coming to reign on earth. So, the present Church is not what Jesus was referring to.

The Rapture of the Church will still take place and it is imminent. We do not know the exact day or hour but we know it is very near.

Jews, gentiles, 70weeks, Daniel's prophecy, etc. If all these things are even true, why all the theatrics? What exactly is supposed to be proven by all these dramatic arrangement?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
But guy, you get mind o

For this Nairaland grin

When the prophecy fails, how will you face all of us? grin Or will you delete your account?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by felixomor: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
Its well.
The Lord will keep us to the end.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
Double post
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
shadeyinka:

Everything revolves around you correctly decoding the government of the mixture of Iron and Clay

You are very right. But there are a series of steps you have to understand before you can pin-point this mixture.
Paul told us that we should be care and let no man deceive us that that day will not come except there comes a falling away first, and that man of sin is revealed...

2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

after saying this, Paul now tells us that we now know what is withholding the revelation of the Son of man in his time. Meaning that this point is the single most important determinant for the coming of the Son of man. If the falling away does not occur, if the son of perdition is not revealed, then don't even look forward to the coming of Jesus. You get me?

Shadeyinka, you have to continue reading here , you will see that I have not made any bogus claims, I have interpreted the Bible precept for precept.

KingEbukasBlog, Scholar8200 my cantankerous brother wink, Analice107 whenever you finish the sessions in Shiloh just pop in, GoodMuyis grin, 4EverGod, Gombs, CHARLOE my enemy with the caustic tongue tongue, Image123 baba image grin, Goshen360 one wonders where he is sef, belligerent Hahn angry, ehn...ehn Lepasharon grin, Joagbaje grin,

2 Thessalonians 2:6
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I better get laid then grin

I can't die a virgin

Hahaha cheesy, No don't need to do anything untoward, see bros, there is going to be PLENTY OF SEX IN HEAVEN grin.

Heaven is here on earth and we will need to replenish the earth when the wicked one is taken away. Just be a little bit more patient grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
My day is going smoothly my bros. To your question as to what I believe; as I am typing this, I do not know.

OK, here is what you will do, ehn, just be a good person, just try to be doing only those things that are right in the sight of God anywhere you find yourself, just be a good neighbour.

God will find you, don't force it. Just take only a step single towards Him, and He will draw you closer by a hundred miles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (214) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.