Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora (1660 Views)

Abike Dabiri's Reply To A Nigerian In The Diaspora On Twitter (pics) / Only The Fools Who Are Blinded By Ethnicity And Religious Affilation / Dimka And Al Mustapha - The .fools Of History? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Beaf: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2009
[size=14pt]Dedicated to the fools abusing those in the diaspora. [/size]

Those in the diaspora are not the cause of the problems in Nigeria (I am sure you are "smart" enough to know that).
What you clowns have unsuccessfuly attempted, is to divert attention from the evils in our country by dangerously claiming that Nigrians who are abroad, have less rights or claim to the country than those at home. Every Nigerian has the right pressure for a resolution of our myriad issues (which even the blind can see).

Those of you in the "anti-diaspora" group are, very undeniably, the worst kind of enemy Nigeria can ever have. Why? You a part of an incredible wickedness taking hold in Nigeria, the hallmarks are;
[list]
[li]Full blooded Nigerians in the diaspora being denied passports. Such has never happened before, anywhere in this World(except to blacks in apartheid South Africa and Jews in Nazi Germany)[/li]
[li]A self defeating diplomatic war with the West (because they are unhappy with our corrupt govt), that has seen our president avoid a UN meeting to spite Obama shocked[/li]
[li]A no holds barred fight by our dear nations Attorney General to confound and frustrate cases against our corrupt officials; yes even abroad, in the capitals of the Western World)[/li]
[li]Causing chaos, division, bad blood and bloodshed between Nigerians[/li]
[/list]

The stamp of a strong nation, is in the way it embraces and defends its citizens no matter where they are. a strong nation will always go the extra mile for her citizens.

You shameless idiots think through your arses. You have become the new tools to deny the common man his right.

Drop your foolishness and join hands with fellow Nigerians, regardless of where they are (even if they have never ever visited) for the good of the country.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by morpheus24: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
This thing will soon be become a war if people no take time.

naija people are addicted to Beaf.

Its in the culture is all I can say.

As for me any body wey wan deny me my birthright will see the Barrel of my Glock 9 mm and berreta blasting at the same time,

HEHEHEHEHE!!!
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Beaf: 3:25pm On Nov 11, 2009
Tell me what I don't know
morpheus24:

This thing will soon be become a war if people no take time.

naija people are addicted to Beaf.

Its in the culture is all I can say.

As for me any body wey wan deny me my birthright will see the Barrel of my Glock 9 mm and berreta blasting at the same time,

But it is already war. People have been so beaten that some no longer have any sense. Like I pointed out, some of the things Nigeria is doing to its own citizens have only ever been done by Nazi Germany and Apartheid South africa. We need to wake and fight this new bullshit.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by walakolobo: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
Who are the diasporians? Poster, you count yourself among? You make me laugh o.

Make i hear diaspo for your mouth -

Dem say all tree dey fall, even pepper tree come say make them count am join.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Afam(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
@Beaf,

I believe you are intelligent enough to address issues as they come.

Whether you are living outside Nigeria or living in Nigeria every single problem concerning Nigeria affects you either directly or indirectly.

On the issue of insults, I thought it was those Nigerians living outside Nigeria are the ones abusing their country men and women living in Nigeria?

No need to mix up the issues just to justify a bad thing. Insults either direction is bad.

Or, don't you see anything wrong in the unwarranted insults by those of you who live outside Nigeria?

You cannot insult someone and when the person complains you turn around to claim that you are the one being insulted. It simply doesn't make any sense.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Beaf: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
walakolobo:

Who are the diasporians? Poster, you count yourself among? You make me laugh o.

"Diasporans". . . What a question! shocked It is so ridiculous, it defies an answer.

We are all Nigerians, that some have found themselves abroad doesn't make one bit of a difference.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by walakolobo: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2009
If you insult my dear country, my president, and anything Nigerian, i will insult you in ten times more- respect is reciprocal, u hear word so?
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by nolongTing: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2009
walakolobo:

If you insult my dear country, my president, and anything Nigerian, i will insult you in ten times more- respect is reciprocal, u hear word so?

my this, my that shut the F%%k up! You don't own shit!
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by nolongTing: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2009
Afam:

@Beaf,

Whether you are living outside Nigeria or living in Nigeria every single problem concerning Nigeria affects you either directly or indirectly.

On the issue of insults, I thought it was those Nigerians living outside Nigeria are the ones abusing their country men and women living in Nigeria?

No need to mix up the issues just to justify a bad thing. Insults either direction is bad.

Or, don't you see anything wrong in the unwarranted insults by those of you who live outside Nigeria?

You cannot insult someone and when the person complains you turn around to claim that you are the one being insulted. It simply doesn't make any sense.

[size=13pt]You are an old FAILURE stuck in Nigeria, its not our fault you cannot get a visa.[/size]
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by ono(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
But where on this forum did some folks outside Nigeria cast aspersions (call us names, insults, etc) at those of us at home? I need just two links to verify this claim.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Beaf: 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2009
Afam:

@Beaf,

Afam, I do not see people abroad abusing those that are at home (and neither should you). We are not the corrupt government officials they are addressing. Our homes are not the failed system they are crying about.
There is a very clear danger that observers will associate a person with a belief in the things they defend. We should not represent (or fight ugly battles) for corrupt politicians, except we have been either paid or are part of them.

Every well meaning Nigerian is very rightly traumatised by events and the status quo, and we all, regardless of where we are have the right of free speech conferred on us by the constituitionand to speak out.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Beaf: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
walakolobo:

Irrelevant little shit angry
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by r231(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2009
ono:

But where on this forum did some folks outside Nigeria cast aspersions (call us names, insults, etc) at those of us at home? I need just two links to verify this claim.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-349795.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-345783.0.html
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by nolongTing: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
The basic facts are: Nigerians are Nigerians no matter where they are they are not JEWS, those born abroad have the right to dual nationality thats it, this Disaspora insanity needs to stop, it just brings out the worst in all Nigerians stuck in Naija and those deported along with those stuck in another country who are bitter that they cannot return to Nigeria with dignity.  The whole diaspora thing is MOSTLY about Jews, why is it used so much nowadays? its a senseless fad that will bring about more senseless divisions:

# the body of Jews (or Jewish communities) outside Palestine or modern Israel
# the dispersion of the Jews outside Israel; from the destruction of the temple in Jerusalem in 587-86 BC when they were exiled to Babylonia up to the present time
# the dispersion or spreading of something that was originally localized (as a people or language or culture)
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

# Diaspora is the debut album by Belgian singer Natacha Atlas. It was released by Nation Records in March 1995.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaspora_(album)

# Diaspora was a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game created by Altitude Productions. Released from beta in June 2000, the game became an ,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaspora_(computer_game)

# Diaspora, a hard science fiction novel by the Australian writer Greg Egan, first appeared in print in 1997.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaspora_(novel)

# The term diaspora (in Greek, διασπορά - "a scattering [of seeds]"wink refers to the movement of any population sharing common ethnic identity ,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaspora

# the movement, migration or scattering of people from their original homelands
www.indianahistory.org/programming/immigration/glossary/index.html

# areas of the world outside of the Land of Israel
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by ono(m): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2009
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Afam(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2009
Beaf:

Afam, I do not see people abroad abusing those that are at home (and neither should you). We are not the corrupt government officials they are addressing. Our homes are not the failed system they are crying about.
There is a very clear danger that observers will associate a person with a belief in the things they defend. We should not represent (or fight ugly battles) for corrupt politicians, except we have been either paid or are part of them.

Every well meaning Nigerian is very rightly traumatised by events and the status quo, and we all, regardless of where we are have the right of free speech conferred on us by the constituitionand to speak out.

If people have issues with government officials they should state them.

I don't see how I will ignore comments by people that claim that Nigerians are weak, that they are happy the way things are, that Nigeria is hell or that Nigeria is a jungle where nothing works.

These comments are at best insulting and should be discouraged by all. I am a proud Nigerian and have no reason to envy anyone living outside Nigeria.

When we ask for zero tolerance on insults it is for every one's benefit because you never know who may be at the receiving end just as someone who throws a stone in the market place may end up injuring his mother or sister that came to buy something in the market without the stone thrower knowing that his own person was in the market.

We can blame the government and the officials with enough facts without having to insult each other. This is my point.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by morpheus24: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2009
Hey peoples what about me.  I live inside and outside of Nigeria for periods of time within the year. What does that make me in this arguement g

some sort of half breed

Maybe a LAGOSPORIAN OR A NAIJASPORIAN

Damn I am confused now. See what you people are causing!!!!
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ r231

Neither of the links/threads you posted confirm the allegations ono was talking about. Both threads were started by members of the anti-diasporan (really hate using that word) movement
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by nolongTing: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2009
wwheelz:

@ r231

Neither of the links/threads you posted confirm the allegations ono was talking about. Both threads were started by members of the anti-diasporan (really hate using that word) movement

The anti-diasporans are showing their diasporaphobia towards all the non-diasporan whilst the non-anti-diasporans have chose not to get involved; the position of the sem-anti-diasporans is unclear - JOKE!!!!
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Beaf: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
Afam:

If people have issues with government officials they should state them.

I don't see how I will ignore comments by people that claim that Nigerians are weak, that they are happy the way things are, that Nigeria is hell or that Nigeria is a jungle where nothing works.

These comments are at best insulting and should be discouraged by all. I am a proud Nigerian and have no reason to envy anyone living outside Nigeria.

When we ask for zero tolerance on insults it is for every one's benefit because you never know who may be at the receiving end just as someone who throws a stone in the market place may end up injuring his mother or sister that came to buy something in the market without the stone thrower knowing that his own person was in the market.

We can blame the government and the officials with enough facts without having to insult each other. This is my point.

But a lot of that is true (both for "anti-diasporans" and "diasporans" . . .double cringe) or the country would have been different, we each have our weaknesses that have contributed to the problems in 9ja.

There is freedom of speech, so "zero tolerance" is really apartheid sneaking in. What about those of us who might reside in Nigeria, but say such things (this forum is brimming with examples)?
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by nolongTing: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
morpheus24:

Hey peoples what about me.  I live inside and outside of Nigeria for periods of time within the year. What does that make me in this arguement g

some sort of half breed

Maybe a LAGOSPORIAN OR A NAIJASPORIAN

Damn I am confused now. See what you people are causing!!!!

well I have a Phd in Diasporanotics and I can assure you that you are a semi-diasporan but when you go to Ghana over the weekend you will become a LasGasDiasporan - LSD!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin JOKE!
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by AjanleKoko: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2009
Na wa for Nigerians.
Can't take criticism without resorting to insults, always trying to compete with each other, rather than co-peting (co-operating to solve the problem).
Tragic.

Oh, and by the way, Beaf. . . Nobody is doing anything to Nigerians, at least not the government people. But there is a problem in any case with attitude.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Beaf: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2009
AjanleKoko:

Na wa for Nigerians.
Can't take criticism without resorting to insults, always trying to compete with each other, rather than co-peting (co-operating to solve the problem).
Tragic.

Oh, and by the way, Beaf. . . Nobody is doing anything to Nigerians, at least not the government people. But there is a problem in any case with attitude.

Without doubt, some folk can indeed irritate with their attitude. But we should be thick skinned and walk on by, those people tend to be mere kids most of the time; but are they right to be frustrated? Yes they are.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Labelle(f): 5:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
A people cursed from the cradle

Sad indeed.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by sjeezy8: 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2009
Beaf you are the only Ode in the diaspora who has time to make stupid ass thread like this. Instead of you to be at work making a living you are here yarning shit.

very stupid fellow
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by kuramo: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2009
Fellow Nigerians,

Is it just possible to STOP using that word '' Diasporian '' and start referring to Nigerians living outside the country as simply '' Nigerians Abroad ''.

I'm beginning to doubt the wisdom in the continuous use of that seemingly ugly term- Diasporian. it has now assumed an almost negative connotation.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by walakolobo: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
Beaf is a stupid diasporian who has nothing worthwhile to do.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Nov 11, 2009
It is funny that majority of the times, the insults come from those who are supposedly ANTI-DIASPORANS .

Like someone said, one the major part the problem is many of our so called PATRIOTS/Anti-diasporans are incapable of handling criticism. When there notion of Nigeria is crititicised, they accuse you of insulting the country, even when you are stating the facts.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Beaf: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
walakolobo:

Beaf is a stupid diasporian who has nothing worthwhile to do.

You can die happy now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Beaf: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
[Quote author=sjeezy8]
Beaf you are the only Ode in the diaspora who has time to make stupid ass thread like this. Instead of you to be at work making a living you are here yarning shit.

very stupid fellow
[/quote]

Always off topic as usual.

Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by sjeezy8: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
ok typical jobless immigrant like yourself.
Re: Dedicated To The Fools Abusing Those In The Diaspora by Beaf: 8:55pm On Nov 11, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Sanusi Pandemic "intercontinental Banks Sacks 1500 Workers" / My Brother's Killer Confessed He Was Paid N2m -fasuba / 2011: I’m Consulting - IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.