Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,026 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:40 AM

Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) (57420 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Boy Who Cried While Begging Sick Woman With Oxygen Gets Help (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Chartey(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2016
When A Beggar Learns To Thank God. (touching Pics)

As shared on Twitter.

Boy went to beg, and realized his situation was a lot better than someone's. The tears flowed uncontrollably.

https://twitter.com/ma2bia/status/805846920530952192

8 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Chartey(m): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2016
He had to be consoled by bystanders.

Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove comansee o

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by darbeelicous(f): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2016
So touching!
I better pass my neighbor.

180 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Young03(m): 11:15am On Dec 06, 2016
uwa sef

24 Likes

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Chartey(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2016
darbeelicous:
So touching! . . . . . I better pass my neighbor.
Yes o

6 Likes

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2016
Trust Warri beggars, they will be like "aunty sorry ehn, but if I sell this breathing thing, I can buy food for one year".

73 Likes

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Onechancearmy(m): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2016
"I wept because I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet."

Every challenge is unique and each one is deserving of our sympathy and charity.

257 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Chartey(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Trust Warri beggars, they will be like "aunty sorry ehn, but if I sell this breathing thing, I can buy food for one year".

Forget dat thing. Dem go shake.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Chartey(m): 11:26am On Dec 06, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Every challenge is unique and each one is deserving of our sympathy and charity.

This!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by devilmaycry: 11:31am On Dec 06, 2016
SO what happened after

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2016
devilmaycry:
SO what happened after
He moved to the next beggee to beg tongue tongue

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by charijee(f): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Always be grateful to God cos there are many others in far worse situations than you are

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Chartey(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
devilmaycry:
SO what happened after

We don't know.
He'll however see life in another way from that day.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Benjom(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
May God have mercy on us all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Chartey(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
charijee:
Always be grateful to God cos there are many others in far worse situations than you are

And cut down on self-pity too.

7 Likes

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Chartey(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benjom:
May God have mercy on us all.
Whatever we (or do not) believe in, we should love every human.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Donshemzy1234: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lord have mercy
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by eedris07(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Evry1 experiences tough tym, it is a measure of yur determinatn and dedicatn how yu deal wit dem and how yu can come through dem.

1 Like

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hmmm... sober reflections. I need a hug.

5 Likes

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by chingydaboss(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Wow.. I m actually moved with compassion

16 Likes

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by DONSMITH123(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
REALLY TOUCHING.........

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
And she is driving or is d steering @ d other side

3 Likes

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by ayindejimmy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Now, this is a boy that thinks with his conscience

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
charijee:

New font colour eh? grin
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Guyman02: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
He is humane and kind hearted despite his own situation

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by richidinho(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
h
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Drazeen(m): 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
This should be taken to job and vacancy section for those cursing God because they are jobless to see. I was jobless and was angry with everybody about it. I don't call them or pick their calls... Then one day I had an accident and broke my arm. Guess who was there for me... Family. So we should be careful and thankful to God. No matter what ur going through someone's got worse. That woman would rather be jobless and healthy.

Brothers and sisters we should be careful in our everyday life. No unnecessary risks,watch ur steps avoid Okada unless u have no choice, watch before u cross the road avoid late nights.
I was about to board an okada, I met about 3 okadas and they all said 70naira I kept looking for a cheap one even though I had the money,then I found an ab0ki who offered to take me for N50. We had an accident as a result of his ineptitude. I ended up spending over 200k for 2 surgeries and 5months bed ridden with the assistance of the same family I was mad at. Me that was jobless and broke.

Be thankful for the little you have and keep making effort. Life can change for better or worse in moments.

137 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by Saicology212: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Self-pity my ass.What does that kid know about self-pity given he's so young. The kid was scared because he thought he was about to be kidnapped by an alien. I bet he had never seen anything that scary before!!!

3 Likes

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by OgaTheTop2: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
What a pity..
Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by dayleke: 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Awww.....
That is so so touching....

If only those "bros" wey dey collect "tax" in holdups can have dat kain heart too.....

Naija go better....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by yorke1: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
Whats the title of the movie pls?

1 Like

Re: Boy Begging A Lady That Carries Oxygen To Survive, Burst Into Tears (Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
cry cry cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) / Does Anyone Know What This Oil Is For? Pix / Funny Election Pictures And Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.