Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? (30394 Views)

What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? / Npower August 2019 Stipend And Device Collection For Beneficiaries / No December Stipend For Npower Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by bakry86: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ever since FG informed us via the Npower's FB n twitter pages that npower programme would commence on December 1, d hope of getting December stipend by the selected volunteers was undoubtedly high. Today is 6th day of December and there's no clear evidence that selected unemployed graduate will start anytime soon.

Personally, I think d FG does nt want to employ people to be in charge of npower stuff, they only want to use LG workers without paying them for d service and they
are not ready to render free service. Some of d selected volunteers have visited their local govt with d hope of getting info on what next, only to be told by the LG staff that they have not
received any directive from Ogas at d top, except in Kogi State where the governor had been reported to have done the flag off for d programme.

NOW THE HOPE OF GETTING DECEMBER STIPEND SEEMS TO BE FADDING AWAY.

Can someone who knows someone who knows someone at the helm of npower affairs confirm to us if December pay will grace d bank account of the volunteers. Afterall we've filled in our account details as required.

thanks in anticipation.

6 Likes

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by Lakol: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
You are very correct brother, I support ur opinion

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by bakry86: 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lakol:
You are very correct brother, I support ur opinion

Thanks brother.
I just hope it's not going to be d case of All Promises Canceled.
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by PresVA: 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
You're looking for stipends/salary, have you started work? undecided
Abi you want to be paid without work?
You should be more concerned about when to start work because only after you have started work can you talk about stipends..

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by deefem81: 4:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
250 oyo/ibadan npower candidates are online,c lick here for d latest npower update https:///4JHNcT8obX1DlGRmQFNs20
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by DrTims(m): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Well lets give them till the end of these month......
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by pat077: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
deefem81:
250 oyo/ibadan npower candidates are online,c lick here for d latest npower update https:///4JHNcT8obX1DlGRmQFNs20
ur link not working
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by bakry86: 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
PresVA:
You're looking for stipends/salary, have you started work? undecided
Abi you want to be paid without work?
You should be more concerned about when to start work because only after you have started work can you talk about stipends..

brother, do u know how it feels to be at home in dis period of recession? no work, no money.
I must not lie to u bro, I've already drew plan on d npower stipend for December, hoping that they would engage us from December 1 as promised. These people would claim they profess to Islam or Christianity but careless about d implications of not fulfilling promises... Why is d present government hellbent on canceling all promises?
bro either I want to get money without work or not, we just need an insider to confirm it so that we would know if we are on a long thing.

8 Likes

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by Lakol: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
But wait ooo... I think Di's npower is someaw, y are dey not having any new update on their website. In Lagos here my wife has not still been able to log into d npvn website. And d npower did not giv us any hope or any new update on aw to go about it. Hmmm still waiting sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by Oscarz(m): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
ABUJA – As against the hue and cry trailing the social intervention programme where 200,000 jobless graduates had been engaged by the federal government, the Presidency Tuesday said it has appointed 36 focal persons across the federation.
The clarification was sequel to the concerns raised by some local government councils especially in Lagos State that they were not aware of the programme. Similarly, some applicants had also cried out about the inaccessibility of the web portal of the job otherwise called N-Power.
The Presidency which spoke through the Senior Special Assistant, SSA, to the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Mr. Laolu Akande, advised the applicants to look for the focal persons in their states for proper guidance rather than going to the local government councils.
“Lagos State like all the 36 states of the Federation has appointed a focal persons for the N-Power programme. It is the Lagos State Focal person that is in charge of deployment.
Why not ask the focal person who knows rather than asking local govts? It is the State that will deploy to local govts.
“We have met with all Focal persons appointed by the states/FCT and we know they are busy working on the deployment. FG is ready to pay once the states deploy.
“And those selected should be paid this month-Dec. In some states, the Govs picked Commisioners as focal persons, and in some cases the Govs picked Special Advisers or Assistants. We know some states have started deploying indeed”, Akande said.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by bakry86: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
Oscarz:
ABUJA – As against the hue and cry trailing the social intervention programme where 200,000 jobless graduates had been engaged by the federal government, the Presidency Tuesday said it has appointed 36 focal persons across the federation.
The clarification was sequel to the concerns raised by some local government councils especially in Lagos State that they were not aware of the programme. Similarly, some applicants had also cried out about the inaccessibility of the web portal of the job otherwise called N-Power.
The Presidency which spoke through the Senior Special Assistant, SSA, to the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Mr. Laolu Akande, advised the applicants to look for the focal persons in their states for proper guidance rather than going to the local government councils.
“Lagos State like all the 36 states of the Federation has appointed a focal persons for the N-Power programme. It is the Lagos State Focal person that is in charge of deployment.
Why not ask the focal person who knows rather than asking local govts? It is the State that will deploy to local govts.
“We have met with all Focal persons appointed by the states/FCT and we know they are busy working on the deployment. FG is ready to pay once the states deploy.
“And those selected should be paid this month-Dec. In some states, the Govs picked Commisioners as focal persons, and in some cases the Govs picked Special Advisers or Assistants. We know some states have started deploying indeed”, Akande said.

Thanks for the info Mr Oscarz.
Pls how can we get the phone numbers of the so call 'focal persons' so that we can beg them to act fast.
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by Lakol: 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Plsss aw can we ask the focal person in Lagos. Can I av his phone numb, or email so dt we cab tell him to update us. Thanks
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by castel428: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
you are expecting stipend coz you were able to login and update your account. You should know that over 60% of the volunteers have been denied access to the npvn portal. This shows that this N-scam is not yet ready.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by bakry86: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2016
castel428:
you are expecting stipend coz you were able to login and update your account. You should know that over 60% of the volunteers have been denied access to the npvn portal. This shows that this N-scam is not yet ready.

Nothing good has ever come out of this APC.

When APC makes promise, never take them seriously, just know that one of the three thing below is likely to happen...
They either deny d promise
or
cancel it
or
execute it on paper.

6 Likes

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by GossipHeart(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2016

Salary :30k per month

Transportation to and fro from work : 80 naira per month

House rent : 20 naira per month

Feeding : 200 naira per month

NEPA : free

Water : free

Other personal expenses : 1k

God bless Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by veekid(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2016

since it's federal; sure there is

1 Like

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by herzern1(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2016
cool
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by admax(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2016
What value have you added to your employer?
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Yes there is hope.. Most states hve started verification and documentation. I believe the next thing is posting of final successful candidates to their place of assignment and subsequently their names to npower for payment. This should probably last b4 the end of the month. Meanwhile, i heard kaduna is organising postume screening test for successful candidates in the state. Nawao! Even rivers and lagos thats has the highest number of successful applicant did not do that sef..
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by millionboi(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2016
hahahaha

una never see anytin
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Make them pay me ,make i do ultimate cycler
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Whats lil
millionboi:
lil

1 Like

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Buhari fit this country like tight jeans to a blessed woman.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by opsiradoo: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Hmmmm

Get erectile dysfunction solved.check my signature
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2016
As big as u are
Chuvin22:
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by SurePresident: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2016
Yes, plus Christmas bonus. wink
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by sakalisis(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Naija sha, u never start work u wan dey collect salary
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by NaijaFutbol: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2016
See them!!!

FG to employ half a million by October!!!!

This is December, no Show.

But Government has fulfilled its promises.......On paper as always.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by LorDBolton(m): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2016
admax:
What value have you added to your employer?
Do u mind them? They haven't done any work yet want their wages.

Same idiots complain of naija

bakry86:
Ever since FG informed us via the Npower's FB n twitter pages that npower programme would commence on December 1, d hope of getting December stipend by the selected volunteers was undoubtedly high. Today is 6th day of December and there's no clear evidence that selected unemployed graduate will start anytime soon.

Personally, I think d FG does nt want to employ people to be in charge of npower stuff, they only want to use LG workers without paying them for d service and they
are not ready to render free service. Some of d selected volunteers have visited their local govt with d hope of getting info on what next, only to be told by the LG staff that they have not
received any directive from Ogas at d top, except in Kogi State where the governor had been reported to have done the flag off for d programme.

NOW THE HOPE OF GETTING DECEMBER STIPEND SEEMS TO BE FADDING AWAY.

Can someone who knows someone who knows someone at the helm of npower affairs confirm to us if December pay will grace d bank account of the volunteers. Afterall we've filled in our account details as required.

thanks in anticipation.

If it's people like you who make me weep for this country.
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by Qmerit(m): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2016
bakry86:

Thanks brother.
I just hope it's not going to be d case of All Promises Canceled.

This ur comment/quote shows u re for mockery, but if I may ask, were you force to apply? and since you did and raised supposed nice post why not allow people to contribute rather than this? See u, u ve not started the job u once mocked b4 and u want to earn salary, this is not PDP era oh, and don't look at it like sure-p where you stay at home and get 10k monthly.
What ever you see in N-power bear it pls cause you filled out form all by urself.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by jaykaylegend(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2016
angry
Re: Npower: Any Hope Of Getting December Stipend? by laurel03(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2016
you know work and you want collect money... dt is what we call ole ole

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shortlist of Names of BOI YES Programme Successful Applicants 2016-Round 2 / Nigeria And Coded Employment Recruitment. / Ics Limited Invitation For Test And Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.