Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses (22367 Views)

A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia / Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by timsucces(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2016
prciouschika:
Tnk jah 4his orangsiation#proudly jw
Precious u are in whc cong
whatsapp me 07063458364
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2016
ChristianFreedo:

@bolded, I wish I can leave the organisation. I really wish I could. But I can't leave with my reputation still intact, and I can't leave when I'll be cut off from my family. That's the problem.

Call me on this number 08075843820 and you will be glad you did.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2016
BIBLESPEAKS:

Call me on this number 08075843820 and you will be glad you did.

Thanks, but there is a reason why I remain anonymous. I perfectly know what the Watchtower can do. How they can ruin lives, families, friends and even marriage for anyone that goes against their unscriptural teachings.

I can't take the risk now, not now of revealing myself. Because I know they are going to cut me into pieces. They are so many examples and experiences of that happening. All these things happening because of the type of mind control watchtower has on its members.

However! I'm happy now that I'm trying daily to align my worship with what is biblical, I don't have the type of critical attitude I used to have before when I was their dogmatic adherent. I'm really what true Christian freedom brings, and I am experiencing fully the words of our Lord Jesus when he said "you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."- Jn 8:32

I am happy I didn't come to know this things late in my life. And I always thank God that he gave late bro Raymond Frank, the courage to speak out, even with the consequences he knew it would bring. I now have a new ministry, and it is preaching to Jehovah's Witnesses. I knw they will resist it, many will oppose it and I will be persecuted. However, it must be done. At least, I have the moral burden to do it.

In the future, when more witnesses wakes up to the reality that they have been deceived in almost everything, maybe then, we will find a way to satisfy our spiritual thirst, as a group, many the affluent country are doing so, meeting in private homes, encouraging one another.

Thanks, and I pray that you never leave Jehovah, even as you left the Watchtower organisation.

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by henrychubayo: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2016
Plz brothers, this man (@ChristianFreedo) was disfellowshiped from the congragation. You all know how we should treat this man. The worse of it is that he has turn to be apostate for real. A serious one indeed. Off course we know he is not the first not will be be the last. Again, we should remember we will have such ones till the kingdom comes. Plz brothers, let know one reply him or try to convince him to come back. He knows what to do if he desires so but I doubt. He claims to be one of JW. That's a pure lie. if you are disfellowshiped, disassociated etc, you are no longer in Jehovah's side and not qualified to bear the name Jehovah's Witnesses. So he is telling lies and lies. How then can you help someone who is telling lies. You know how it is if someone is removed from the Christian congregation to keep it clean. This man is full of pains, anger, agony, bitterness. Plz take a look at his profile and you will find out what am saying. Sadly, he think he is the wise one here. He thinks his eyes has opened and he is seeing the right more than all the 8 million Jehovah's Witnesses world wide. He is the winner here. Same with all his apostate brothers. Like all the previous and recent apostates, he want to blackmail the organization of Jehovah. Has he succeeded? No. Will he or others suceed? Never. Instaed the number has kept increasing and growing world wide. As far as Jehovah owns this organization, the number will continue to rise and that why we are expect to reach 9 million by the end of next year.

@ChristianFreedo if you know a fruit is bad, why keep eating it. Since you discovered the wrong things about JW, you keep going according to you, I believe that there is something seriously wrong with you. Unlike others, I don't have any advice for you but to urge you to continue with what you know how best to do.

A proud and arrogant sinner who refused to repent has no place in God's organized people. I Mr Henry wish you all the best in your apostate works.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
ChristianFreedo:

Thanks, but there is a reason why I remain anonymous. I perfectly know what the Watchtower can do. How they can ruin lives, families, friends and even marriage for anyone that goes against their unscriptural teachings.

I can't take the risk now, not now of revealing myself. Because I know they are going to cut me into pieces. They are so many examples and experiences of that happening. All these things happening because of the type of mind control watchtower has on its members.

However! I'm happy now that I'm trying daily to align my worship with what is biblical, I don't have the type of critical attitude I used to have before when I was their dogmatic adherent. I'm really what true Christian freedom brings, and I am experiencing fully the words of our Lord Jesus when he said "you will know the truth and the truth will set you free."- Jn 8:32

I am happy I didn't come to know this things late in my life. And I always thank God that he gave late bro Raymond Frank, the courage to speak out, even with the consequences he knew it would bring. I now have a new ministry, and it is preaching to Jehovah's Witnesses. I knw they will resist it, many will oppose it and I will be persecuted. However, it must be done. At least, I have the moral burden to do it.

In the future, when more witnesses wakes up to the reality that they have been deceived in almost everything, maybe then, we will find a way to satisfy our spiritual thirst, as a group, many the affluent country are doing so, meeting in private homes, encouraging one another.

Thanks, and I pray that you never leave Jehovah, even as you left the Watchtower organisation.
You mean by the time you finally reveal yourself, they must have changed and will not cut you again?
So pending the time you will reveal yourself, you will still continue to dine with them? Have you ever challenged them when you are in their mist? If no, you still follow them do something they are doing? You still deceive them that you are part of them? Are you sincere to God? Because that moment when you are in their mist and you abide by their rules, you are trying to please man instead of God. And I know that is one of the things Jehovah hate so much.

Your theory does not sell at all. Until you leave them and stop practicing what they do and stay clear so that everyone can see clearly that you are not part of them, then you an hypocrite. And God is against such.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
dolphinheart:

you did not answer my question I asked : " what is the name of your church and what do they do to those who rebel against its teachings"

Am an ex jw and currently an atheist.. I've researched all churches and discovered jehovahs witnesses are in the cult list
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
damariox:

Am an ex jw and currently an atheist.. I've researched all churches and discovered jehovahs witnesses are in the cult list
Haa! I just kip kuayet
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by dolphinheart(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2016
damariox:

case closed
I thought you believed in the scriptures when I asked those questions.

seems everyone now has his or her own definition of cult, but my questions where based on disfellowping/ expulsion. The truth can only be explained by the scriptures.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
henrychubayo:
Plz brothers, this man (@ChristianFreedo) was disfellowshiped from the congragation. You all know how we should treat this man. The worse of it is that he has turn to be apostate for real. A serious one indeed. Off course we know he is not the first not will be be the last. Again, we should remember we will have such ones till the kingdom comes. Plz brothers, let know one reply him or try to convince him to come back. He knows what to do if he desires so but I doubt. He claims to be one of JW. That's a pure lie. if you are disfellowshiped, disassociated etc, you are no longer in Jehovah's side and not qualified to bear the name Jehovah's Witnesses. So he is telling lies and lies. How then can you help someone who is telling lies. You know how it is if someone is removed from the Christian congregation to keep it clean. This man is full of pains, anger, agony, bitterness. Plz take a look at his profile and you will find out what am saying. Sadly, he think he is the wise one here. He thinks his eyes has opened and he is seeing the right more than all the 8 million Jehovah's Witnesses world wide. He is the winner here. Same with all his apostate brothers. Like all the previous and recent apostates, he want to blackmail the organization of Jehovah. Has he succeeded? No. Will he or others suceed? Never. Instaed the number has kept increasing and growing world wide. As far as Jehovah owns this organization, the number will continue to rise and that why we are expect to reach 9 million by the end of next year.

@ChristianFreedo if you know a fruit is bad, why keep eating it. Since you discovered the wrong things about JW, you keep going according to you, I believe that there is something seriously wrong with you. Unlike others, I don't have any advice for you but to urge you to continue with what you know how best to do.

A proud and arrogant sinner who refused to repent has no place in God's organized people. I Mr Henry wish you all the best in your apostate works.

Looking at the border statement, your tone of voice seems so bitter, with anger. My tone in my write up didn't seem so. I simply laid out fact.

And currently, in this material time, I'm in field service. I actually led the group out. That should make you reconsider your write up.

Secondly, I have never been disfellowshiped, reproved nor have I ever faced any judicial committee before.

Thirdly, learn how to respond to matters with facts, logic and reason, not emotions. Emotions will cloud your judgement to reasons shown, as is shown in your writeup
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
dolphinheart:

case closed
I thought you believed in the scriptures when I asked those questions.

seems everyone now has his or her own definition of cult, but my questions where based on disfellowping/ expulsion. The truth can only be explained by the scriptures.

I know the scriptures. I even learnt some Greek and Hebrew Bible manuscript. I can make debates with the scriptures. I mustn't be a Bible believer to explain biblical history, semantics and epistemology to you
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
ChristianFreedo:

Looking at the border statement, your tone of voice seems so bitter, with anger. My tone in my write up didn't seem so. I simply laid out fact.

And currently, in this material time, [b]I'm in field service. I actually led the group out[/]. That should make you reconsider your write up.

Secondly, I have never been disfellowshiped, reproved nor have I ever faced any judicial committee before.

Thirdly, learn how to respond to matters with facts, logic and reason, not emotions. Emotions will cloud your judgement to reasons shown, as is shown in your writeup
You see your life? If they have known who exactly you are, would they have allowed you to lead them? You are deceiving these people, pretending and backbitting and you think you are right. I doubt if God will even accept your offer no matter how good it is. You have obviously given them impression that you accept their doctrine. People should avoid your likes. You are not faithful, you are not loyal, but you are a lier, pretender, backbitter. No body will even employ you if they know this about you. I feel so bad. But you are not a good person
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Interesting15: 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
AyamConfidence:
bro you know you need to return to Jehovah that us if you weren't disfellowshipped from the congregation... You're not the first shy person... And you know we have the truth so I can't imagine you listening to lies in churches of Christendom... You need to return to Jehovah ASAP

What happens if one is 'disfellowshipped'?
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Interesting15: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
busybrain123:
I'm proud of being one of JW...infect nothing in this world will make me leave that religion of love and peace..
note:I was not born as jw I became one of them after attending different churches...so there is nothing anybody can say or do that will make me leave that religion and I will die been one of them. smiley
Remain loyal to Jehovah is one of the best and uplifting regional convention I have ever attend.
Bro, can I ask you something?
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Interesting15: 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
AyamConfidence:
okay it is the gift of God...do not work for it and just be there hoping to reap where you didn't sow

Did you not read that "faith without works is dead?"
Wow! You guys are distorting the scriptures.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Derekco: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Worst Worst convention ever why does the Gov Body not read the literature sent to them ,just read the gentile times reconsidered eye opening .They have all hoodwinked the witness,ss about 1914
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by busybrain123(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Interesting15:

Bro, can I ask you something?
Go ahead
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Interesting15: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
busybrain123:

Go ahead

Do you believe Jesus Christ came into this world to die for your sins, and that He is the ONLY access we have to God unto salvation?
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by busybrain123(m): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
Interesting15:

Do you believe Jesus Christ came into this world to die for your sins, and that He is the ONLY access we have to God unto salvation?
Yes offcause I believe in the Ransome.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by olaolaking: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Interesting15:

True
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by Interesting15: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
busybrain123:

Yes offcause I believe in the Ransome.
Thanks. Here is the second question.

Do you believe the gospel of Jesus Christ (I.e His birth, His death, His resurrection, His Ascension) is the power of God unto salvation? Romans 1:16
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Glaxx:
This is all lies. If I were you, I'd find a Jehovah's Witness to learn the truth from them.

It is not sufficient to say "this is all lies" without giving your reasons. What was a lie?

Didn't the organisation downsize, in their thousand, as a result of lack of money? Because, unless you don't watch the jw broadcasting, the governing body said it , and in their 2014 annual meeting, it was announced that they will be downsizing. Have they not stopped paying special pioneers?

Secondly, is it a lie that the Internet is not friendly with the organisation? Are their secret letters not everywhere in the internet? Is their elders manual, branch manual (only a few people in branch offices of individual country has access to the manual) and even the manual for pioneers, isn't it on the net? Will it be a lie to say that in the past, such carefully concealed books can't make it to the open?

Thirdly, Im sure the organisation hasn't said it! It would have been heard and announced in the congregation, but isn't it true that the organisation is under serious scrutiny in Australia for their manhandling of child abuse cases? To an extent that GB member, Godfrey Jackson had to appear in the panel after all attempt by the organisation and it's lawyers to shield him? Is it not true that as a result of investigation in the US, and the organisation's refusal to turn to the prosecutor, documents about child sexual abuse in the US, governing body member Gerrit lorch had to make a declaration, a sworn affidavit among other things, saying 'he doesn't answer to the Watchtower, they don't any control over him?'
The case is still in court.

Fourthly, isn't it true that a lot of Jws are getting to know more about their beliefs, and as a result questioning those that has no or little scriptural basis? At least! I am one of such.

Also, is it not true that the convention was about re-enforcing loyalty? To Jehovah, the leaders, the governing body?

Also, I will ask this boldly, are you "the organisation" ? Is the congregation "the organisation"? Are the millions of Jws worldwide " the organisation"? Or is not true that the governing body is infact "the organisation"? When they request for loyalty, to the source of the teaching, authority and direction, are they not asking for such loyalty to themselves? Are the millions of Jws, congregation or hundreds of COs and DOs, the source of authority, direction and teaching? Or have you not been hearing them referring to "the organisation"?

The truth you and all witnesses have to face is this, that the governing body is "the organisation". I know it's a bitter pill to swallow. But you have to face it.

Lastly, is it a lie that the soundtrack used in last video played in the convention is actually occulty? Eternal flame from the album epica? You can do a little youtube search on Eternal flame, epica album.

PASSING SHOT:
If what I presented was about another religious organisation, the Jws would be very happy about them, using such opportunity to advertise they way of worship. But since it is about they way of worship! They live in denial. Even though what is here presented may be true, they do not what it to be true.

I'm sure you and fellow witnesses have a little feeling of of what it is like to be exposed. The feeling is similar to what the pharisees of Jesus's day felt, when Jesus exposed them. They felt cut to the heart, they wanted to do away with Jesus.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
according to OP: And currently, in this material time, [b]I'm in field service. I actually led the group out[/]. That should make you reconsider your write-up.
Secondly, I have never been disfellowshiped,
reproved nor have I ever faced any judicial
committee before.
According to OP: I have a new ministry, that involves preaching to the Jws.
Does this makes any sense at all?
According to OP: If what I presented was about another religious organisation, the Jws would be very happy about them, using such opportunity to advertise they way of worship. But since it is about they way ofworship! They live in denial. Even though what is here presented may be true, they do not what it to be true.
Is the OP a JW? a. Yes b. No Consult the words above before answering.
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by ChristianFreedo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
achorladey:
according to OP: And currently, in this material time, [b]I'm in field service. I actually led the group out[/]. That should make you reconsider your write-up.
Secondly, I have never been disfellowshiped,
reproved nor have I ever faced any judicial
committee before.
According to OP: I have a new ministry, that involves preaching to the Jws.
Does this makes any sense at all?
According to OP: If what I presented was about another religious organisation, the Jws would be very happy about them, using such opportunity to advertise they way of worship. But since it is about they way ofworship! They live in denial. Even though what is here presented may be true, they do not what it to be true.
Is the OP a JW? a. Yes b. No Consult the words above before answering.

Is OP a Jw?
OP is a Christian first, a follower if christ first and foremost, before being identified with any religious body.

Does the OP make any sense? Unless you understand what the first answer mean, it wouldn't.

Does the OP preach to Jws?
Yes, but most will resist it since it doesn't come from the pages of the awake and watchtower

Does the OP preach to other? Yes.

Does it make any sense to you? It doesn't matter to the OP and the rest of Christians determine to know the truth, the Watchtower has been hiding.

Is the OP alone in his quest? No

Are many secret disciples of Jesus in Jw? Sure
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by achorladey: 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
ChristianFreedo:

Is OP a Jw?
OP is a Christian first, a follower if christ first and foremost, before being identified with any religious body.

Does the OP make any sense? Unless you understand what the first answer mean, it wouldn't.

Does the OP preach to Jws?
Yes, but most will resist it since it doesn't come from the pages of the awake and watchtower

Does the OP preach to other? Yes.

Does it make any sense to you? It doesn't matter to the OP and the rest of Christians determine to know the truth, the Watchtower has been hiding.

Is the OP alone in his quest? No

Are many secret disciples of Jesus in Jw? Sure
Your response is enough for me. What I do with it is left for me to decide. Thanks!!!
Re: 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses by brocab: 3:28am On Jan 23, 2017
Then this proves you haven't been to any other church-or should I correct myself and say you haven't been in a real church that has the real messages about God.
busybrain123:
I'm proud of being one of JW...infect nothing in this world will make me leave that religion of love and peace..
note:I was not born as jw I became one of them after attending different churches...so there is nothing anybody can say or do that will make me leave that religion and I will die been one of them. smiley
Remain loyal to Jehovah is one of the best and uplifting regional convention I have ever attend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Be Conscious Of In 2023 / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.