Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu (18604 Views)

TICAD7: Toyota seals deal to site Assembly plant in Ghana (Video) / Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna / Peace Mass Transit Set Up A Vehicle Assembly Plant In Emene, Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by Arrow24: 6:37am On Dec 08, 2016
Icecomrade:

Give south East Biafra republic and they turn it Technology hub for Africa.

They don't need Crude oil to survive.

my u chest beat ?
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by MrEverest(m): 6:39am On Dec 08, 2016
symbianDON:
I cease to rejoice over this piece of news! if it were a notable brand it would have been something to make merry about. for goodness sakes, which brand is hawtai? I'm very very sure the range of vehicles they make a crappy and substandard; vehicles they wouldn't dare ship to europe or america. in our quest to become technologically independent we shouldn't compromise on quality. the chinese made cars in our market today, indeed, say a lot about their manufacturers mindset towards quality. just take a look at lifan, geely, smc etc.
So says a poor man who is battling with poverty.

5 Likes

Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by symbianDON(m): 6:40am On Dec 08, 2016
chemicalDisease:

Enemy of progress.
if this is what progress is to you, then you and I have different meanings of what progress means. thank you.
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by zuchyblink(m): 6:41am On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by jeeqaa7(m): 6:43am On Dec 08, 2016
na only for news we go here this one ... where the car samples na
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by symbianDON(m): 6:45am On Dec 08, 2016
MrEverest:
So says a poor man who is battling with poverty.
you must be a-poor-at-heart-fellow if you can't express your opinions without cursing. at any rate, I can feed you and your family conveniently without thinking anything of it.
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by litaninja(m): 6:51am On Dec 08, 2016
Such amazing stu.pidity

OkwuruOKARISIA:
ihave never been banned but if this mentioning biafra will fetch me ban then.....

I love biafra!
biafra is my country!!
biafra is my identity !!!
biafra is the air that I breath and I can't do without it!!!!

Ban me self make I go face my mmm, cycler, quick teller, peer to peer, givers forum business squarely......who nairaland rip?

2 Likes

Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by 30pence: 6:58am On Dec 08, 2016
Where this man get this kind money to invest?

I sense anti innoson move by an unknown man using the said Okechukwu to reduce the influence of innoson, especially in the local automobile sector.

Won't be surprised if one of the popular international car brands is behind this.

How?
Why will indomie introduce another brand of noodle if not to compete with tummy tummy on the niche it's thriving?

1 Like

Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by TheEastActivist: 6:59am On Dec 08, 2016
Great news...
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by OkwuruOKARISIA(m): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2016
litaninja:
Such amazing stu.pidity

i have been trying to know how you generated this your comment from but I failed, please sir.... can you lecture me on what makes my comment stupid?
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by Billygee2u: 7:14am On Dec 08, 2016
Icecomrade:

Give south East Biafra republic and they turn it Technology hub for Africa.

They don't need Crude oil to survive.

Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by buchilino(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2016
Ajibolatao:
Now I see why PMB is travelling around the world. At least its not for fun. God bless Nigeria.

AT D MOMENT, I WILL REMAIN A DOUBTING THOMAS, UNTIL I C IT.
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by tripoli007(m): 7:20am On Dec 08, 2016
I love this news at least ,this will provide job employment opportunity for hundreds of jobless Egede Youth .. Proud of Egede Enugu state ...EGede amaka .. This is a welcome development .. Egede forever cool
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:24am On Dec 08, 2016
Ahhhhhhhh
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by pcei: 7:29am On Dec 08, 2016
Ajibolatao:
Now I see why PMB is travelling around the world. At least its not for fun. God bless Nigeria.
who told u? Do u negotiate a deal with china in equatorial guinea?
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by oldninja(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2016
Good development for Nigeria! Oh my God! What's wrong with all these tribalism fools on NL? Can't we drink water and sleep in this country because of Igbo, Yoruba and South South tug of war here? If you quote me Amadioha and Sango combination will blast you! shocked grin grin grin shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by Nightshift(m): 8:06am On Dec 08, 2016
The Coal City state has it all, skilled workforce and conducive environment. PRODA and IMT were established in Enugu to support such companies by providing young talents. Ife di nma elutago anyi aka!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by valkingsley(m): 8:22am On Dec 08, 2016
Their cars look kinda cool to me

6 Likes

Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by valkingsley(m): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2016
More!

2 Likes

Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by abdulkayus(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2016
Samchelsea:
Nice development, even though some people won't see anything good about this but it won't stop the zeal to develop the east without the fed govt support.

and u think this one is without FG support? All in d name of tryin to comment has make u nt to read d article or maybe u read it bt ur sentimental, hyprocrisy and bigoted mind didnt allow u 2 see that d FG u soo much maligned has a hand in this.

2 Likes

Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by valkingsley(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2016
They do look lovely

3 Likes

Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by abdulkayus(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2016
Samchelsea:
for your mind..,..PMB has nothing to do with this

he has everything to do wit it except maybe u are blind wit sentiment and hatred that didnt allow u to see it.
Go back and read this article again, this time devoid of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by ceejay4real(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2016
valkingsley:
They do look lovely

Hmmm, really lovely! The SUV in the first picture looks more or less like a Range Rover. Really a great step in the right direction!
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by akzjazz(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2016
This is as research conducted by the company indicated that at least thirty percent raw materials input sourced locally would form part of assemblage of the 24th century stock of cars.

I hail o. 24th century stock of cars abi? I sure say na vertical takeoff and self driving SUVs dem go de assemble

1 Like

Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2016
wow this is a welcomed development enugu i hail thee

1 Like

Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2016
30pence:

Where this man get this kind money to invest?

I sense anti innoson move by an unknown man using the said Okechukwu to reduce the influence of innoson, especially in the local automobile sector.

Won't be surprised if one of the popular international car brands is behind this.

How?
Why will indomie introduce another brand of noodle if not to compete with tummy tummy on the niche it's thriving?

Then Innoson should step up

1 Like

Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by MrEverest(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
symbianDOpost=51732405:

you must be a-poor-at-heart-fellow if you can't express your opinions without cursing. at any rate, I can feed you and your family conveniently without thinking anything of it.
Your IQ cum reasoning reeks of poverty. You may never make it in life if you dont change your mentality. You need a re-orientation. Anybody can claim to be Bill Gates on nairaland since its a faceless forum but it doesnt change the reality bro, we can only articulate with what we deduct here and your reasoning reeks of poverty.
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by Harmodle1: 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lovely,it will create jobs for graduates of automobile engineering
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by paulinade: 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
You are wrong silverstars olodo birth is correct and not berth like you said always confirm before you correct,

Silverstars:
The word is "berths" and not "births." Mods what's up?
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by dabossman(m): 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
symbianDON:
I cease to rejoice over this piece of news! if it were a notable brand it would have been something to make merry about. for goodness sakes, which brand is hawtai? I'm very very sure the range of vehicles they make a crappy and substandard; vehicles they wouldn't dare ship to europe or america. in our quest to become technologically independent we shouldn't compromise on quality. the chinese made cars in our market today, indeed, say a lot about their manufacturers mindset towards quality. just take a look at lifan, geely, smc etc.

You do know a simple Google search would answer some of your questions.
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by symbianDON(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
dabossman:

You do know a simple Google search would answer some of your questions.
I agree. However, a Google search reveals that hawtai isn't even one of China's top manufacturers. Even geely who manufactures low quality vehicles is rated higher than hawtai.
Re: Another Auto Assembly Plant Births In Enugu by symbianDON(m): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
MrEverest:
Your IQ cum reasoning reeks of poverty. You may never make it in life if you dont change your mentality. You need a re-orientation. Anybody can claim to be Bill Gates on nairaland since its a faceless forum but it doesnt change the reality bro, we can only articulate with what we deduct here and your reasoning reeks of poverty.
you seem to be at loss over what to write.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery / Components To Avoid When Washing A Car Engine / Just Bought a used Toyoto Corolla 2006

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.