Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Projectshamba Nairaland Support Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Projectshamba Nairaland Support Thread (587 Views)

2023 Fuoye Admission Support Thread and Fuoye Portal Guide (everything you need) / 2017 Free UK Admissions + Student Visa Asistance Promo Support Thread / Free Project Research Topics, Materials, Phd, Msc, HND, ND (ProjectShamba.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Projectshamba Nairaland Support Thread by UncleSnr(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
What is ProjectShamba (PS)?
Is an online Marketplace (Community) where people can buy and sell projects, project materials etc.
What do we sell?
School projects and project materials of any degree, department, or course.
Do they sell plagiarized projects?
No.
Is it not against the law to sell projects?
No, the projects are there to guide when making your research. You pay the seller for his/her sweat/time taken to make the research. Although some sellers can sell for free.
Who sets the prices?
The vendors/sellers
How is payment made for the product?
Currently accepts only 1 method of payment, ATM/Debit Card

...to be continued, and drop your questions.
Re: Projectshamba Nairaland Support Thread by UncleSnr(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Some Pictures from Vendor dashboard.
Re: Projectshamba Nairaland Support Thread by UncleSnr(m): 11:56am On Dec 07, 2016
If I make a sale, how do I receive my Money?
The money will be paid into your bank account specified on your profile. That should be after you have requested for withdrawal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projectshamba Nairaland Support Thread by UncleSnr(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Do you have hnd, Bsc, masters and phd projects, arts and social science education project topics and materials, projects topics for metallurgical students etc...
Visit www.projectshamba.com/ to sell your projects.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Projectshamba Nairaland Support Thread by sexymonkey(m): 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
Can you help with geophysics project on Aeromagnetic interpretation of part or maximum slope technique

(1) (Reply)

Any Good GRE Coaching Centre In Kwara State? / Help A Confused Student / Can Dis G.p Still Grant Me Admission To Some Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.