Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,872 members, 7,798,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" (27306 Views)

Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Oretunlewa Soyinka Marries Nneka Ekechukwu, Igbo Girl (Pre-Wedding Photos) / I Am Sorry For Criticizing Buhari – Soyinka - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by BrutalJab: 5:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
MENELIK1:
young Osu, what is your way?
Who is this Young Afonja?
You have been noticed
Oya go and play with your mates.
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by DONSMITH123(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kingbuhari:

my dad will never talk without wisdom...

how old is your dad sir?
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Kingbuhari(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
DONSMITH123:

how old is your dad sir?
old enough to be ur grandpa
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by DONSMITH123(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kingbuhari:
old enough to be ur grandpa

which am sure soyinka too.....age, career, achievement name it.
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by chronique(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
What exactly is wrong with this man?
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by porka: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
The kind of confusion on the LEFT since Donald Trump's win is alarming.

The left is in total ruin. There seems to be no coherence in anything they say or write - from Obama to Krugman to Soyinka to etc. Their thought pattern has been eternally altered; they are now blabbing all over the place without making any common sense. It definitely hard for the people who have been used to intellectual bullying to suddenly realize that the world 'doesn't send' them anymore. No bully pulpit to force down their concocted opinion on humanity again. Their media power is being challenged by independently thoughtful persons - even before our yesterday's gods conclude delivering the so-called opinion. The demystification is real.

It'll take a whole generation to come to terms with the monumental loss. It seems Soyinka's own case is even more pathetic. The way he put Trump’s matter on his head ehn, one would be tempted to think his 'girlfriend' was also 'groped' by the enfant terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Kingbuhari(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
DONSMITH123:

which am sure soyinka too.....age, career, achievement name it.
age , career ,achievement without common sense
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by r2beez(m): 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
BrutalJab:
old afonja....Na their way

OKORO must talk grin
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by BrutalJab: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
r2beez:

OKORO must talk grin
Oponu must yarn dust grin
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by DONSMITH123(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kingbuhari:
age , career ,achievement without common sense

in as much as i condemned the way he said it. your comments and insult made me to asked that question. We shouldn't go too far in insulting people.

He has said it and ask Mr President to let it go. Either way, the man is close to his grave already. His reputation, awards, books and presence speaks volume for him

Advice:

Learn not to insult an elderly man if you happened to have his age at home.

Thank you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by SOMLEX(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
faron23:
Wetin concern me self,....... Abeg were those who Sabi insult themselves
na wetin u com nairaland kor do?
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by SweetLove0(f): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
DONSMITH123:

in as much as i condemned the way he said it. your comments and insult made me to asked that question. We shouldn't go too far in insulting people.

He has said it and ask Mr President to let it go. Either way, the man is close to his grave already. His reputation, awards, books and presence speaks volume for him

Advice:

Thank you.

wao...God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by SweetLove0(f): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kingbuhari:
wifeless untidy bushy gray hair cultist... a disgrace to Noble laureate... TUFIAKWA

is that what you said to your dad?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Kingbuhari(m): 6:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
SweetLove0:

is that what you said to your dad?
my father will never talk cowardly like this old outdated professor
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by emi14: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Some guys who think they are more Yoruba than yorubas must have supported prof when he misinformed himself. Now apology is flowing may they also apologise.thanks
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Kingbuhari(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Advice:

Thank you.
an elder don't suppose to talk cowardly... Soyinka is just acting as if he's the only Noble Laureate in the world... when God is about to kill a man he will first make him mad
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by juman(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by totorimi: 6:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
In normal developed societies they would have captured him and sent him to old peoples homes with mental problems but here who side, they will leave him to be disgracing himself. What else do you expect from a man who's head does not receive fresh air or cool water to wash it properly. Now some nerves are obviously touching hence the uncoordinated vituperations. I repeat the man needs help, his owners should hold him down before he gets out of control.
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by oluwaahmed: 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Soyinkaaaa, so wit all d qualificatn, u still dey fear. Anyway AFONJA na AFONJA no matter d highest educatnal qualificatn dem get.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Akinvec(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bubu

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Silence sometimes is golden!!!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by criuze(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
does that mean that the professor is bad in Comprehension.
I thought less of this but let me believe it's not true

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by billyG(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
wole dey criticise but no dey tolerate criticism grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by ZoneBslayer(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
DONSMITH123:

Advice:

Thank you.
an elderly man who called someone's wife a shepopotamus should be respected??

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by nkypat: 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Old age is affecting prof.before he causes more harm,his family should employ spokeman or personal adviser for him.
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by triggerhqppy: 8:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Hey Download the Jumia app and enjoy the convienience of buying products on your android quick and easy, Go to the PlayStore today - http:///2g10k13

Are you tired of your old phone? Do you want to suprise your spouse or friend with a new phone? do you want something new at decently slashed prices? follow the link and enjoy Jumia's endless list of phones at reduced rates now, limited offers
http:///2gxqVkr

Last Offer - Do you ant general discounts on products? shop with Jumia today.
http:///2gHU7rc

UP TO 21% DISCOUNT EVERYONE
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by SweetLove0(f): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2016
Kingbuhari:
my father will never talk cowardly like this old outdated professor

i hear
Re: Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" by bart10: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Soyinka has lost touch with reality. He's too old now and not the Soyinka of the past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp / Dana Loesch Slams Chimamanda Adichie Over Chivalry Comment / WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.