Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,943 members, 7,803,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Business Writer Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Business Writer Needed (680 Views)

Writer Needed / Science,motivation And Life Writer Needed. / Blogger/writer Needed (contract) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Writer Needed by hotmas911(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Good day,
Services of business/sales writers are needed for some of our activities.
If you are interested and experienced in such please visit www.nairaland.com/hotmas911, www. farmlandnigeria.com www.hastomnigeria.com and our facebook page www. facebook.com/hastomnigeria to have an understanding of the kind of write ups we require for our project.
Once this is done and you still feel you have what it takes, chat up 07069597664 on whatsapp to take it further.
Thanks.
Re: Business Writer Needed by Neduzze5(m): 5:44am On Dec 07, 2016
hotmas911:
Good day,
Services of business/sales writers are needed for some of our activities.
If you are interested and experienced in such please visit www.nairaland.com/hotmas911, www. farmlandnigeria.com www.hastomnigeria.com and our facebook page www. facebook.com/hastomnigeria to have an understanding of the kind of write ups we require for our project.
Once this is done and you still feel you have what it takes, chat up ***** on whatsapp to take it further.
Thanks.

I will be reaching you via email as I am not currently available on Whatsapp.

I hope that is okay enough??
Re: Business Writer Needed by hotmas911(m): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2016
Neduzze5:

I will be reaching you via email as I am not currently available on Whatsapp.
I hope that is okay enough??
hastomnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Business Writer Needed by Neduzze5(m): 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
hotmas911:

hastomnigeria@gmail.com

I sent you an email.

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Rough Road ( Survival Of The Fittest ) / Writers Needed With Good Pay. / Who Has Ever Related To This?? LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.