Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,457 members, 7,808,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! (55645 Views)

Rant Of A Side Boyfriend / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by ToluO: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

whether the problem is patched or not, it would save the girl from lots of heartache

Who said so?
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by stan241(m): 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Laveda:

You welcome. smiley

Abeg leave this romance matter, biko this business on your signature,i would like a detailed explanation of how it works
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

am not saying she should love both, all I'm sating is she should have some one somewhere who she can relay on when the one she loves messes up, someone who can keep her busy with the attention she craves, I ain't telling her to sleep with the guy(we girls know how to play our girls in that dept) all I'm saying is we ladies need to stop putting all our eggs in one basket.

...and I'm thinking that person will be a robot or some sort of cyborg wired to just sit and wait for her to always come back to cry on his shoulder eh?..

You say this like the other person is not a human being who has feelings and blood flowing in his veins. When he finds out what she's up to, how do you think it'll end up?

2 Likes

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by zicoraads: 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nnemuka:
When a guy finds out you truly love him, he takes you for granted.
Your crime was loving him to a fault.
Gentlemenhood...he always makes lotta sense cool

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by AnaCheks(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

That's why we have the 10% for the "Real Men", but I can tell you have met so many guys, I mean friends who look so innocent but yet cheat like mad on their loyal girlfriends.
I can categorically say the same about u ladies
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Sexytemi(f): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Precioussilas10:
And u keep wondering why u can't keep to one guy.From ur alleged statement,u said u have met so many guys.why would a guy take u serious when he notices u have a side bf.He would only keep u as a sex object...please don't spoil people's relationship with this myopic ideology.

Where did I mention me having so many side boyfriends, I only said I have friends(male) who cheats, or is it bad having the opposite sex as friends.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by zicoraads: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

...and I'm thinking that person will be a robot or some sort of cyborg wired to just sit and wait for her to always come back to cry on his shoulder eh?..

You say this like the other person is not a human being who has feelings and blood flowing in his veins. When he finds out what she's up to, how do you think it'll end up?
Sexytemi...ignore this kid bikonu tongue I totally get what you are saying grin

That being said, do you have any guy who is performing the role of a substitute at the moment? I won't mind taking up the position.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by zicoraads: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

Where did I mention me having so many side boyfriends, I only said I have friends(male) who cheats, or is it bad having the opposite sex as friends.
Yipeeeeeeeee! She has a connection to Abuja cheesy
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by KKKWHITE(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Why cheat ? No gain its all vanity upon vanity.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Precioussilas10: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

what did u mean when u said u have met so many guys?..I only took u by ur words
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Simple....friendzone him! That's how wink smiley
ashewoboy:

you are a fvck girl. thought you were fond of protecting your boyfriend that he is the only one that can fvck you. how do you keep a side boyfriend without fvcking him?
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by zabadii(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

whether the problem is patched or not, it would save the girl from lots of heartache
don't u think some may call her .....

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by zabadii(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
zicoraads:

Sexytemi...ignore this kid bikonu tongue I totally get what you are saying grin

That being said, do you have any guy who is performing the role of a substitute at the moment? I won't mind taking up the position.

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Bhaelarkush(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
op looking for ways to justify her hoe-ism
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by geraldo077: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
It's funny how things happen sometimes,ladies you get what you deserve when you make the wrong choices because of what you see,you forget that other girls sees that too...

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Longman6(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
hopsydboi:
If the reason for having a side bf is that "all men cheats" I think u should keep 10 of them for back up, since they r all men n they all have d tendency to cheat. By the time d number gets to 100. Ehn ehn u go wise.

It becos of people like you I pay additional #100 as offering. We will just never meet! Never! Ever!
Eyin omo oniranu yii
LOL!
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by agbonkamen(f): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
iykedare:

You h03$ want to further finish off your already fairly used p0uss13$.
shut up
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by nellyelitz(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
You beg people to have what they already had.....
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
then why are u complainin'grin it is nature!!!

This ur laff ehn. grin. It seems men have really hurt u die o. When good guys like us love you, u accuse us of being boring then u go for the bad guys who eventually break ur heart. U guys nw cme here crying. Girls una b case.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by agbonkamen(f): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
well oga i intentionally used "has" cos i knw people like you will definitely stop over for correction.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
@OP, I don't get you ooo..... Won't all these side-guys be fvcking you? undecided now, tell me, are u a hoe? shocked shocked
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by ashewoboy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Simple....friendzone him! That's how wink smiley

there is a difference between a friendzoned guy and a side boyfriend.

a side boyfriend must fvck your delicious puna. why is he a side boyfriend if he cannot fvck you? besides, he wouldn't even know that he is a side boyfriend, he would think he is the main guy. so he would wanna shag you.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by thowbie7ven(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

am not saying she should love both, all I'm sating is she should have some one somewhere who she can relay on when the one she loves messes up, someone who can keep her busy with the attention she craves, I ain't telling her to sleep with the guy(we girls know how to play our girls in that dept) all I'm saying is we ladies need to stop putting all our eggs in one basket.
So, what makes you think this other guy you're talking about won't break her heart in the long run?...dem no dey write am for head sister...
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by olamakinde(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
omowumeee:
No No No! I will not have A side boyfriend! I will have 2-6 side boyfriends!!!
good luck
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
Do you know the problem with emotionally unstable girls? They like flash. You can't draw a conclusion on all men because of a few events in your life. If you girls date normal guys you would have less problems.

Let me tell you what you're doing wrong. You keep dating the same kind of guys. Most of the females I knew personally sometime ago used to date only yahoo boys(those types that wear goldchain, tatoo, dreads,etc) and then they have the guts to say all men are the same when they've not dated men. Imagine dating a guy who cheats for a living and you expect him to be faithful to you??

Many women play the victim in relationships. One thing I know is whenever there is an issue in a relationship, it's always both partners faults, might not be equally though. Don't come here playing the victim card like you're without a fault. I can give you examples; some girls have anger issues yet date abusive guys, some foolishly give guys money so much and expect gad knows what, etc.

And for your friend that got pregnant knowing the kind of father she has?? You say it's wrong for a pregnant woman to think but it isn't wrong to get pregnant and move into a guys house you're not married to. That guy is not going to marry her. I hope you know moving into a guys house you're not married to is very wrong. What's your friends plan, to keep having kids for him or what?

If you are going to have sex, you should always have it at the back of your mind that you can always get pregnant and be ready to face the consequences. And stop trying to draw sympathy because of your emotional insecurity.

8 Likes

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Maxi112: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
prettythicksme:
Op,so u r advicing us to b jumping from one dick to another right? shocked shocked hmmmmm with this ur advice someone will have borehole in the down part oo. grin I will pass,let my boo cheat on me i dont care as long as i'm the main chick and he make use of condom. cheesy
emboldened..... your boo must be lucky to have you cheesy

you're a blessing to his dick, keep on with the good job grin
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by agbonkamen(f): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
godoluwa:
c her english sef
English teacher ride on. it was intentionally written because wise cows like you will definitely stop over for correction, anyways i hope you got my message?
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Maduawuchukwu:

This ur laff ehn. grin. It seems men have really hurt u die o. When good guys like us love you, u accuse us of being boring then u go for the bad guys who eventually break ur heart. U guys nw cme here crying. Girls una b case.
Na so.i have a good boy right now
But this thread is still interesting 2 me,u dont see many like it.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Kenshinmunac(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

You could just get a boyfriend after the one you love mess up. All the same you are only wasting your time if you don't intend to Bleep the side guy because the side guy will be cheating on you with another baby, then when the one you love break up, the side will still Bleep you and maybe marry his serious girlfriend.

Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Kyllahmc(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:
To think Toke wrote down all that transpired between her and her bf later husband on that book is to believe Buhari will make N1 equal $1 before he leaves office.

Poo happens and because some1 cheated on you isn't a guarantee that all the guys who'll come your way will be cheats.

"All men are not the same" cheating isn't an option for me.
im loving you Benita!
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Handsomecutepie: 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Op is just one of these hoes on our streets who look for client to sleep with over night, period. A lady of virtues and substance ll never write this gibberish simply cos she was jilted. It's obvious why guys are dumping this Op and her friends, a cheat will always look for an excuses to cheat. If cheating is not your thing, no amount of pressure from any quarter ll push into it.

Trust me on this, a lady who respect her body will never think of cheating regardless... However, if it's in your DNA, nothing can change it.

There is nothing as good as being loyal and honest in a relationship. It gives you peace of mind and sanity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) / Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.