Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! (55647 Views)

Rant Of A Side Boyfriend / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by acehood907(m): 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
I don't even know why I'm stil single
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Wrong.
Volume dating is very beneficial 2 a woman.
keep decieving yourslf at your old age.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by bigcp(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
well, what can i say...if that's what u wnt...u can go get it....but 1 thing u shd knw is that...most times girls that double date loosez on both side...4me...if i discover my girl cheats on me with a side guy...e nor get how i go tk 4gv her...if her punna 2 sweet I'll pretend nt 2 knw, so i go just de enjoy d bleepin de go...but will never tk her serious...aftr enjoying d whole bleepin...i go just stnd up 1 day n leave....now at this tym who de deceive who?...which person clock de run faster...if d oda guy loves her as much as i do n finally find out she's double dating. ..do u think he'd tk her serious 2.....na only a FOOLISH FOOL go tk dat kind of ho serious...

so don't use ur hrt ache of d past 2 deprive urself a good n healthy r/ship...but if u think a side guy is what u wnt..then go get as many as u wnt...but at d end you'll be d 1 to loose much....
Me i don't double date..i only go on a date with ladies i respect n appreciate ....if i don't like u...then I'll keep our r/ship on platonic level..we go just de enjoy ourselves de go...
so op pls b careful...those ladies telling u 2 kp side niggas...ask dem 2 tell u d disadvantages of it....
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Wrong.

I want to correct you.... a woman doesn't double date.... a parasite does..... The only thing double dating does is to ruin your long term chances with ALL of your back-up plans
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sexytemi:

whether the problem is patched or not, it would save the girl from lots of heartache

Female folk!!!! Always painting yourselves out to be the victims!!!! Have you ever thought of the scenario of a guy actually loving you when your too busy with your so-called back-up plans

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
aflyingbird:
not a bad idea at all . men of nowadays have more than 1 girlfriend . if another man comes along don't push him away bc u r already dating Iyke , who just might be dating ngozi n bidemi. too . in fact if u think if u think u r ur man's main chick u just might be da sidechick . unless u r 100% sure he is DA ONE or u r the only one he is seeing , have a side bf . a smart woman's guide to happiness 101 cheesy
dats booty calling and not dating.dating is when a man and a woman are both into a serious relationship.A case where a guy has 15 gfs is called bootycalling and a case where the girl has 8 boyfriends with 4 sugar daddies is prostitution...simple.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yimu! you girls don't like the truth, when we have guys that are serious but, ladies won't take them serious. Many of you ladies deserves it. If una like have side sugar daddy, who relationship epp?

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by FILEBE(m): 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
CoolFreeday:
That it doesn't work for you or any other doesn't mean its the same for everybody.
As a guy I never double dated and never will. Once am dating a lady, to be close to any lady you must know that I have a relationship. So stop using your experience to judge all guys and mislead other ladies.

My advise for ladies is; if you can have a side guys, be ready to lose him, otherwise, don't.

gbam!
Bro what shall I offer you? what's yout favourite drink?

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
This write up is just some s.t.u.p.i.d thrash and garbage, sorry to say. You see, it's like somebody listed out 20 people that travelled and had accident but forgot the 1000 people that also travelled and had a safe journey-accident free. The writer busied herself listing girls (her friends) that guys messed up but forgot the uncountable ones that guys loved, showered them with love, care and gifts, bought cars for them, took them abroad, and maybe even married them. So, because of some cases of irresponsible acts by irresponsible guys, every girl out there should jeopardize her relationship, her joy and her future, by having a "side bf" even if her bf is responsible and faithful? What a s.t.u.p.i.d, myopic and lame thinking. Sorry to say this, op, do you even use your brain at all?, no offence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by iykedare(m): 12:03am On Dec 07, 2016
agbonkamen:
shut up

The truth hurts you so much.

Your pou$$13$ can't satisfy one man so what makes you dunderhead believe that it will satisfy two men? Olosho.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by G12(m): 12:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Let the cycle continue...lol

Even your boo get a boo
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by comradeson: 12:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Sexytemi:
To All Ladies Out There, I Say Please Have A Side Boyfriend!

After reading toke makinwa's book "on becoming" I'm of the idea that if toke had had a back up plan, a guy she could count on if her boyfriend at that time maje(later ex husband) was in his usual act of cheating then maybe he would have taken her serious and respected her more..

I've been there where I gave my all into a relationship and was very loyal to my guy and yet after 5yrs of dating he decided I wasn't good enough for him, and left me stranded, it wasn't funny because I saw the signs but like every other girl in love, I ignored the signs and also ignored guys that would or might have made me more happier than he ever made me.

A friend of mine started dating a guy, and she got to realize he was cheating on her, and not only was he cheating but with a girl so young, when my friend confronted him, this guy practically lied and denied everything even he knew my friend saw all the evidences he still blamed her, and she asked me what she did wrong, all she ever did was love and give him all of her, she ignored all guys because of this guy yet he threw her love to the dogs.

Then another of my friend met up with a guy and ohh she fell for his charm, this my friend has had a fair share in the heart break department, her heart has been broken not once, twice and not even thrice. when she chatted me up and said"babe I've met a guy and he loves me with his all, babe he wants to marry me and babe thank God for me" I got to admit I was happy for her and in fact I thank God on her behalf and used her case as a testimony of good things to happen, I tap into her good luck and believe someday I'd also meet a guy who would love me as much as her guy did, little did I know the guy was nothing short of bastard, a guy who makes ladies curse other guys, a guy who is a disgrace to other guys...this guy impregnated my friend and made her father chase her out of the house, with nowhere to go she moved in with him and got to know who he really was, this guy still went after girls, cheats on my friend even in her condition, lodge in different hotels with different girls, and whenever she confronts him he denies it to her face, and in my friend's voice"babe, I'm so scared of him, he lies so much that when he greets me good morning I go out to make sure its really morning", and I'm sure we all know its wrong for a pregnant lady to think, but oh my friend is always thinking and sad all because she fell in love with an ahole and was loyal.

And this makes me wonder is it wrong for ladies to be loyal in their relationships?, is it a bad thing to fall in love and give you her all?, is it a crime for ladies to do all just to please their guys?, and why can't guys just be faithful to their ladies?. and my answers to these questions is just for ladies to have side boyfriends, with a side boyfriends you won't have the fear of the main guy waking up one day and leaving you for another girl, you won't have the heart attack of thinking of what your boyfriend is doing at the moment, and you won't be so involved in the life of your boyfriend for him to tell you you are choking him or think less of you.

Babe its both ways.Guys always av a side babe too cos these hoooooes ain't loyal.One young babe recently smashed my heart.She is a final year student after chopping my money and buying her I phone.I moved on quickly cos I had another babe who is working and more matured and could understand my feelings. Now the young babe is begging to come back.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by dabrightt: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2016
Every lady want a God fearing man..The question is this are you God fearing

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by tylerbraid(m): 12:16am On Dec 07, 2016
So much for dead values among youths... It's even more painful as u thought u posted something positive...
What happens if the side bf attitude is worse than the main bf? Will you keep having other side bf's until u find the perfect side boy?
Then after changing so many side bf's and main bf's, what will be your own value even to yourself?
Only the wise females won't be cajoled by all u said. Act wisely.

1 Like

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by tylerbraid(m): 12:19am On Dec 07, 2016
EmmaFantastic:
no truer truth than this
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by modsRbastard: 12:24am On Dec 07, 2016
Sexytemi:
To All Ladies Out There, I Say Please Have A Side Boyfriend!

After reading toke makinwa's book "on becoming" I'm of the idea that if toke had had a back up plan, a guy she could count on if her boyfriend at that time maje(later ex husband) was in his usual act of cheating then maybe he would have taken her serious and respected her more..

I've been there where I gave my all into a relationship and was very loyal to my guy and yet after 5yrs of dating he decided I wasn't good enough for him, and left me stranded, it wasn't funny because I saw the signs but like every other girl in love, I ignored the signs and also ignored guys that would or might have made me more happier than he ever made me.

HOEism is the new FEMINism

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by mysteriouspee: 12:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Xiadnat:
Tskk...and what would be the point of side persons? To me, they are all ways of creating 'drama', 'baggage' and 'junks in trunks' of life metaphorically speaking. Ain't no body got time for that.

I like my life simple, and as worry and drama free as possible. 'Sides JC is my one true side BFF. smiley

I can only deal with one guy drama at a time. When I commit to something or someone, I am all in. No sides anything.

The idea of side chicks and side boyfriends is that of people diversifying their heartbreaks...spreading their 'heartbreak eggs' in many baskets.

That's how come people are in their 20s and 30s, and they already have soap opera dramas to last a lifetime.

I don't know why people choose to attract problems in their life and they wonder why their life sucks or are unhappy and unfulfilled and mean and angry.

People need to deal with risks that comes with living. Relationships are a risk. Giving and loving someone is a risk. Take the risk with the reward. And, accept pain that comes with risk and inevitable part of life. Grow some balls, get some muscles and build resilience.

Love like you can never be hurt; but keep in mind you will. Love with your heart like it can never be broken. If it is broken, use a super glue, glue it back and keep the heart beating. Keep stepping.

*taps outs*

Gawd, why do I always have sermons. Lawd, why? grin undecided

I just so love this! Thumbs up
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by FYTnRUN: 12:36am On Dec 07, 2016
KingRex1:
The right guy may come along, but since you've resorted to having a side bf, it would all go wrong again.
And then you'll come back with a new thread.. 'if he has these qualities, he's the one, don't keep a side bf' undecided angry

Only a progressive thinker would agree to this awesome statement borne out of foresight..
The right guy may come along, but since you've resorted to having a side bf, it would all go wrong again.
She may later end up with the right guy but then something is still wrong because she will now become the thorn in her relationship. the good guy may find out she's not worth it because she's with another guy and dumps her again. It takes her back to sqr 1, and in turn the guy may loose hope in the ladies and probably turn a stone cold hearted nigga, the ladies who would be unfortunate to experience the bad side of this guy tags every guy as heartless, not knowing it was borne out of the foolishness of one broken girl. And so the cycle goes on and on alternating between the guys and girls until the whole world becomes stone cold hearts. The op's solution to her problem is the "two wrongs make a right" which isn't supposed to be so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 07, 2016
greg42:

I want to correct you.... a woman doesn't double date.... a parasite does..... The only thing double dating does is to ruin your long term chances with ALL of your back-up plans
is that so for a man with side chicks?
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by agbonkamen(f): 12:52am On Dec 07, 2016
klassykute:
edo girl
wetin Edo girl does do again grin
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by klbakare(m): 12:56am On Dec 07, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Wrong.
volume dating, hmmmnn what a vocab. Am learning new words I guess. So what volume are you presently? Volume 6 or 7? Can I join in the volumes?
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:57am On Dec 07, 2016
Benita27:
To think Toke wrote down all that transpired between her and her bf later husband on that book is to believe Buhari will make N1 equal $1 before he leaves office.

Poo happens and because some1 cheated on you isn't a guarantee that all the guys who'll come your way will be cheats.

"All men are not the same" cheating isn't an option for me.
Pay no attention to that tramp who's justifying cheating.
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 07, 2016
iykekelvins:
This one wey my name enter your post so.
lol

grin here he is , Iyke the polygamist . or aren't u ?

grin

grin

grin
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 07, 2016
klbakare:
volume dating, hmmmnn what a vocab. Am learning new words I guess. So what volume are you presently? Volume 6 or 7? Can I join in the volumes?
Ha grin
i meant BEFORE u get a boyfriend,when yer just going out on dates (dating)
○○
And volume dating it what we call this in america
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by BabaRamota1980: 12:58am On Dec 07, 2016
Amelian:
In my own point of view, having a side boyfriend is OK for ladies, range 18 to 29.
But ladies 30s and above? Side boyfriend is. Not too cool. And I realised recently. Ladies 30s and above shouldn't dabble or take a guy younger than them serious or expect a younger guy to really be serious with us. Although it takes one out of 1million for a younger guy to settle with a lady who is older. There are still older men out there for ladies in their 30s. Whom have seen it all and ready to be faithful and give it a shot.

Ladies should simply open their eyes, and senses and watch when they are dating who is insincere and a player. Our instincts tells us this guy is not in love with us. Don't ignore it. Ask your guy certain questions that will. Make him frustrated and tell. U the truth about his feelings for. U

U can date and break up with a guy with a week! If u don't trust him
Even within a month! It's allowed.. I do it alot, to avoid stories that touch.
My friends will be like Amelia! How could u? Just a week! And your guy is gone?
I said yes! Trust me I know what am doing.

I don't like to cheat and I won't put up with your cheating asss.!
So that's it.. People can talk, I don't fucvking care.

Thank God am with a better human being sef and a real. Man..

God help us.. Amen

Amelia,
I salute you. Very lovely and direct, great job!

2 Likes

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 07, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
Pay no attention to that tramp who's justifying cheating.
says the man who said faithfulness is earned undecided
○○○○
So whos truly the tramp
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by chiraqDemon(m): 1:05am On Dec 07, 2016
E get this my big cuz wey bone all girls for his one babe only to later discover that d girl was sleeping with another guy
And this is somebody that already bought ring n was like lil cuz i want u to be one of my groomsmen cos i wanna propose to her n he was happy as Bleep
That discovery left my guy crushed n my guy just gave up on life
Guy wey dey lively n almost never drank except socially my guy became a drunkard and till today cuz does not trust anything that has a possay

Fact is if ur guy is faithful n u have a backup n he discovers it would leave him crushed and u will be the cheater in that situation(n vice versa obviously)
If u enter a relationship dont cheat(no backups allowed) but just tread carefully cos heart break matter no b easy matter
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 07, 2016
agbonkamen:
English teacher ride on. it was intentionally written because wise cows like you will definitely stop over for correction, anyways i hope you got my message?
will u marry me? I will pay 50 herds of cattle for ur bride price smiley
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:12am On Dec 07, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
says the man who said faithfulness is earned undecided
○○○○
So whos truly the tramp
Of course, Valerie would quote Kingsley.
The last time we did this three nights ago, I dragged you across the pages of that thread, soiling you in the murky waters of shame.

What do you want from me, Valerie?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by klbakare(m): 1:18am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=ItzMePuffPuff post=51701345]Ha grin
i meant BEFORE u get a boyfriend,when yer just going out on dates (dating)
○○
And volume dating it what we call this in america
[/quote. So have u finally settled for one nigga or u are still spreading your net? Cos am available. Greet this guy for me...eerrmmm donald trumpu. Tell am a for like join him cabinet but am busy scheming how to remove buhari come 2019
Re: Every Lady Should Have A Side Boyfriend! by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 07, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
Of course, Valerie would quote Kingsley.
The last time we did this three nights ago, I dragged you across the pages of that thread, soiling you in the murky waters of shame.

What do you want from me, Valerie?
Hahaha grin
Is that what u imagined u did?
○○○○
U ran away. U always run away before im done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport (photos) / Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.