Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Need Help, Just A Little More Support To Fly. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need Help, Just A Little More Support To Fly. (542 Views)

Yemex Ft. Muraino Aboki – I Pass Yahoo ( Prod. By. Fly Free) / Download A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Ft. Davido – Way Too Fly / DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Way Too Fly – A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Ft Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help, Just A Little More Support To Fly. by dikerebel(m): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Good evening guys my name is Lawrence Dickson Dike, i have 5 tracks, i have registered all of them. The help i need now is for people to hear it(promotion). I can't tell you that they are good but i will like you listen to it, after you can testify. Only two are on the net, if you are interested in the two you can chat me on watsapp.
Re: I Need Help, Just A Little More Support To Fly. by dikerebel(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: I Need Help, Just A Little More Support To Fly. by dikerebel(m): 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: I Need Help, Just A Little More Support To Fly. by lakes99: 9:14am On Dec 17, 2016
dikerebel:
Good evening guys my name is Lawrence Dickson Dike, i have 5 tracks, i have registered all of them. The help i need now is for people to hear it(promotion). I can't tell you that they are good but i will like you listen to it, after you can testify. Only two are on the net, if you are interested in the two you can chat me on watsapp.

The link is not working

(1) (Reply)

Davido Billionaires Friend Flaunts Their Rich Lifestyle. May God Bless Us Too / Here Is The Teaser Video Of "Wavy Level" By Olamide, / {new Music} Frank Edwards - Miracle Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.