Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Dont You Think Your Family Need This? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dont You Think Your Family Need This? (18914 Views)

RE: 4 Out Of 5 Pastors Said She Is My Wife, But We Dont See Eye To Eye / My Family Need Your Help Pls / Start A Family? need a spouse?Join Us On Telegram As We Connect you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2017
We wish to bring this to your notice nairalanders that apart from honey, those that need honey comb should contact us, we are supplying now, thanks
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 10:19am On Apr 20, 2017
we supply pure, raw original honey... We send to states in nigeria.... Contact us now. We are commited to deliver original pure honey to customers nothing less
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2017
thanks for trusting us with your hard earn money...last batch delivered successfully.

We still supply quality honey to customers, directly from the bees. Adulterated will harm you and the extent of the damage you cant tell.

Call/whatsapp...check my signature...for pure and raw, undiluted honey
We deliver to states in nigeria
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 5:15pm On Apr 25, 2017
Every family needs honey. Sugar consumption is dangerous especially for aged and middle aged people.
honey has no sugar, and can be consumed in various form.

Housewives without jobs, why sitting at home when you can start earning daily income with honey. I tell you, one of the most lucrative business is honey business. Why wasting money on ponzi scheme? Common stand up and do something

We supply to states in nigeria. Retails and wholesales....
Call/whatsapp.....check my signature
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 8:52am On Apr 26, 2017
pure, unadulterated honey is available
We supply to states in nigeria Call/whatsapp....check my signature
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
women sitting at home for one reason or the other. Unemployed and aged, i really advice you look into honey business. Its really profitable. Am not on nairaland only to sell, but to encourage people to venture into business like honey

Many do be-little the business but thats what keeps the dealers going financially. Honey business is lucrative and has huge market. Especially for those in cities, you sell at a reasonable price.

Many dont consume sugar. They need your service. Hospitals, clinics, schools, etc demand honey. You sell most, when pple confirm your honey is really pure

Honey is also good for health especially at home. Sugar consumption is really not advisable. Honey has no sugar and does alot of functions in the body

however, you succeed in honey business when you have a trusted supplier. Many pple lost thousands to adulterated honey and some are victim of buying the fake one for consumption

Thats why am on nairaland to supply you for business & consumption, real, pure , raw and undiluted honey directly from the bees. Have supplied many and still supplying. You can trust us getting original honey raw from the bees

We supply to states in nigeria......
Quality original honey from bees
Call/whatsapp......check my signature
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 1:08pm On Apr 29, 2017
original honey, not adulterated is available. We sell raw honey directly from the bees.
We supply to states in nigeria

You can alwats trust us for supplying pure honey. 18lits,20lits & 25lits we are capable of supplying in numbers

Call/whatsapp....check my signature
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2017
last batch of consignment delivered successfully. i appreciate you trusting us with your money

We keep commited to our promise,we deliver pure, undiluted raw honey from the bees nothingless

Rest on our shoulder for your supply

Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 5:22pm On May 03, 2017
lets know the quantity you need

Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 2:20pm On May 04, 2017
original , unadulterated pure honey is available. With us you can get pure, raw honey directly from the bees
We are cpmmited to supply many that need pure honey ,this is raw from the bees
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2017
Dont be confuse & be a victim of adulterated honey & so lose your hard earn money.

We supply quality, pure ,raw undiluted from the bees.we have supplied & still supplying

Testimonies abound
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 1:36pm On May 06, 2017
18lit & 25lits available. We sell pure undiluted honey, raw from the bees.
Call/whatsappp......check my signature
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 5:03pm On May 08, 2017
thanks for successful transactions with you people, we keep our promise to supply you quality, unadulterated honey. Thats what we have been supplying here and beyond

Are you searching for pure honey? Dont know where to get. We can supply you your desire.
We have supplied many and still supplying.

Call/whatsapp,,,,check my signature.
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2017
we are supplying raw unadulterated honey.
you have been a victim of scam to adulterated honey? Never mind
We will supply you pure & raw honey.you can rest on our shoulder for original honey

We supply to states in nigeria.
Are you still looking for job? Honey business is a lucrative one. I advice youths ,retirees, unemployed to venture it to it & you will not regret
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2017
we supply pure , original honey, raw from the bees We supply to states in nigeria
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2017
we supply pure , original honey, raw from the bees We supply to states in nigeria
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2017
Attention....customers who order for pure honey will collect 2mrw, friday. Lagos & rivers state
Pls note...let your lines be available. You will be called for pick-up
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 5:02pm On May 12, 2017
For those collecting consignment today, lagos & river state , its now available, go & collect
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 7:45pm On May 13, 2017
Pure, unadulterated raw honey from the bees is available.

We supply to states in nigeria.
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2017
Attention!!!Customers collecting their consignment at lagos should not forget to collect 2day.....
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2017
Attention!!! Adetunji tosin (dont know your monicker) your 75litres of honey sent on saturday is now available for collectio ..... Pls go and collect. Have tried your number, not going. Pls contact me /Go and collect 2mrw morning
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2017
Thanks to you all for your patronage. We still keep our promise just to give you the best quality, the raw honey you desire.....
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 9:27am On May 17, 2017
Thanks for your patronage. I really appreciate you all for the trust.....we remain commited to deliver pure , undiluted ,raw honey from the bees.

Testimonies abound
We supply to state across nigeria.

Consignments due for collection have been collected @ porthcrt & lagos.... Thanks for your patronage

Attention!!! For Customers that paid yesterday, your order have been placed , procurement made. We are sending down 2mrw...will update you all till collection
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2017
Thanks for your patronage. I really appreciate you all for the trust.....we remain commited to deliver pure , undiluted ,raw honey from the bees.

Testimonies abound
We supply to state across nigeria.

Consignments due for collection have been collected @ porthcrt & lagos.... Thanks for your patronage

Attention!!! For Customers that paid on wed , your order have been placed , procurement made. We have send already...will update you all till collection
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 10:14am On May 20, 2017
Customers who ordered on wed should not forget to collect their consignment today at the designated centre
Thanks
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 3:44pm On May 21, 2017
Thanks for your patronage, Ever commited to give you the best....
original, pure, undiluted honey is available
Call/whatsapp.......check my signature
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 9:09am On May 22, 2017
Raw honey from the bees is available, get a pure and undilured honey

Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 11:59am On May 23, 2017
Another batch of order commencing soon...
Thanks for your trust...
We will always supply the quality
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2017
Thanks for your trust...

Call/whatsapp.....my signature
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 3:30pm On May 24, 2017
Honey is available

Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 1:05pm On May 25, 2017
Thanks for your trust...

Call/whatsapp.....my signature
Re: Dont You Think Your Family Need This? by peacemara54(m): 8:55am On May 26, 2017
Raw honey from the bees is available, get a pure and undilured honey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4-year-old Child Blinds 5-year-old Friend With Needle / Family Law In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Things You Wish You Did Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.