Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (51980 Views)

Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Aniker(f): 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jarizod:

I agree..in our street here @ ojuelegba they call me nasty bassy cos I have a big wassy a.k.a Koonndo wink

maybe it's cos it can make a woman cum countless times in a minute that's why
Hahahahahaha this guy! grin please you're funny
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
CentaurXX:

Who is this Handsam you mistake me for? undecided
Ask God.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by SINZ: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jarizod:

Poultry farm ke grin cheesy

You fit ask Traphedges I never use eye see punna for like 2 months now..konnddo jus dey scratch me anyhow grin cheesy

Na Traphedges dey arrange shellings for you? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
suzan404:
lmao angry angry
cheesy grin

Our Susanna is still naive about love, ADMIT IT!!! tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
MzLarem:
Ask God.

Ngbo God. Who is this dude?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Name- RICHARD

Age- 2 tongue

Occupation-STUDENT

Are you single, dating or married-SINGLE AND NOT YET READY TO MINGLE grin

Those u like on Romance Section- NIL

Those u dislike on Romance section- NIL

Those u find annoying-NIL

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)-NIL

Those you follow and wish follows you back-1BKAYE cry

Why do you follow the people you follow- I dont know oo.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- I'll leave this one to God

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.- got 4pms dis week tho. grin

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting-misspicy . . .cocoberry. . .she's so mean angry

Which Romancelander is fake.- dem plenty

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date-MIMIDO2

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on-. TWACI

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)- SHE'S REAL..I LOVE HER PERSONALITY kiss

Your favorite Romancelander(s)- MrCork. *NO-HOMO*

Your favorite mod---airmark

Funniest Romancelander(s)-mrcork

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads-ion know

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk-nil. . .

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?-mismossy,:i don't know if she's married
Sarimah kiss : she's not active anymore
, mirexxx: I lost everything about her
, yourmain. : I can't find bolu..lost her contact

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.- no one..Am unique. Dey can't take drugs like me

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life- Berlynn..ion know why.. I feel like slapping her, den console her with an iPhone 6s plus

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with- nil

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life-
Kulboy- he attended my school..now a graduate.
Bobbystanley- he's a good friend. Tho we not dat close. And he's so stingy angry
Iamsheriff- my right hand man. .and also my coursemate

NLer(S) you consider smart-shaygirl

NL member that tries too hard.-ion know

NLer(s) you find intriguing- nil

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer- gadammit..u re very useless mehnnn.. angry

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-mrcork

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section-no one.

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.-1bkaye..i want to take her to Jokers grin

Who do u often agree with- no one

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)-stunner1..godamnit... She physically blessed mehn cry

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)-they know dem selves

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy-ion know

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious)-ion know.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag-ion know

#YOLO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
#mnga

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Our Susanna is still naive about love, ADMIT IT!!! tongue
brooklyn,let me be abeg grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, Susanna you're in love with me . . . Admit it!!! tongue

Brook. You sef see am grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
SINZ:

Na him oo cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by herzern1(m): 11:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
I no qet strenqth........
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jarizod:

I agree..in our street here @ ojuelegba they call me nasty bassy cos I have a big wassy a.k.a Koonndo wink

maybe it's cos it can make a woman cum countless times in a minute that's why

Haba! angryangry

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Enybliss,i'm waiting
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
KissChrix:

Haba! angryangry

wetin ah do na grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by falconey(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
[b]

Name: sunday

Are you single, dating or married: single

Those u like on Romance Section: daddysly kinginvahala golor drisklef
traphedges
makydebbie
onila mzmycoli misspicy itzquin estharfabian
numerous

Those u dislike on Romance section:
none

Those u find annoying: none

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to
what they have to say): neyoor Joseph1875 lezz thesonofmark ronald4lif biafranbushboy muva/sinzu naijaboiy

Those you follow and wish follows you back: zero

Why do you follow the people you follow: I wasn't following anyone until I verified for the contest I guess you know what that means.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: zero

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: zero

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: zero

Which Romancelander is fake: i don't give a fuck_ who is or isn't.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: missadeife

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): have you seen the ass on that lady?

Your favorite Romancelander(s): luvu2 Ireneony Cutehector itzmepuffpuff firstkings

Your favorite mod: lalasticlala

Funniest Romancelander(s): drei Mrcork,adaksbullet,Mcbrooklyn,kisschris judeefcc biafranbushboy
emperorlee obiorathesubtle

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads:Tosyne2much,Wristbangle tok2008 emusmithy sweetorgasm naijamakossa

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: What Da Bleep

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't
anymore. Reason(s) why?: stfuareyouGod

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite
similar to yours: nah

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: hadez and probably see if we can have coitus_ with her wearing her white garment.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: itzmepuffpuff

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: zero

NLer(S) you consider smart: numerous

NL member that tries too hard: numerous

NLer(s) you find intriguing: numerous

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: I'll pass

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: I'll pass

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: lot of original posters

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: zero

Who do u often agree with: ronald4lif

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Ireneony

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): woa you don't wanna know.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: twaci and tallesty1

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes:things too serious): raine80 recently and coger

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: mrcork and berlyn

[/b]

NOTE : STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS ....

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by SINZ: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jarizod:

Na him oo cheesy

Dude owes me a dozen fattened broilers and a brown hen then. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by TrapHedges(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jarizod:

Poultry farm ke grin cheesy

You fit ask Traphedges I never use eye see punna for like 2 months now..konnddo jus dey scratch me anyhow grin cheesy

Lol bro hahahaha.. Chill out fam Toto dey come grin

SINZ:

Lols bro if Jarizod dey cry na. na cum dey come out.. Even if him sweat na cum.. Him dey sweat.. Lwkmh,!,
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by EmperorKross(m): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Name - My name is KROSS and I am not a Gentleman

Age - 2_

Occupation - Student

Are you single, dating or married - Dating (serious one fah)

Those u like on Romance Section - If i start to type....

Those u dislike on Romance section - Errmmmm I no get strength to brawl tonight jaare

Those u find annoying - Honestly, i do not want wahala

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) - Ermmm none i guess

Those you follow and wish follows you back - I hate following people and i hate being followed, person no go fit chyke girl for old thread in peace

Why do you follow the people you follow - Because say dem follow me, or because say SHE fine

NLer that has sent u the most Pms - None

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. On all my monikers combined, 2 to 3 sha or none

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting - Them know themselves na

Which Romancelander is fake - Hahahaha *mute

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date - Henhen, now we are talking, ermmmmm, let me see, ermmmmmm Queensuccubs *straightface

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on - Ivyy na, I still dey find money for her bride price sef

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - She is a complete wife material, the material reach to sew jalabia for Ibrahimovic

Your favorite Romancelander(s) - Dem too musssssh, you are one of em, yes you

Your favorite mod - Mynd44 thousand

Funniest Romancelander(s) - E need make i answer ? Who no know say na Smellymouth na

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads - Explorer

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk - None jaare

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? - Errmmmmm I no even know sef

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours - Ermmm Lordscent

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life - hehehehe Itspuffpuff and itsquin, awon feminist of laive, i go woze una better slap

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with - Kilon jebe ?

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life - Them too musssh

NLer(S) you consider smart - Obiorathebully, Tsom and You.

NL member that tries too hard - Ermm can i talk ?

NLer(s) you find intriguing - Intriguing kwaa ?

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another Nler - Peppersoup logic, lol

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from - Sexkillz or Bbmpin, can't remember

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section - All feminists, Ki lon je feminist lodo emi Wazo, isokuso Mtcheew

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other - Who sef ? Na M start her moniker and e end with Y (haahaa, gotcha, dem be two wey you think of abi ? oya choose one for me, lol)

Who do u often agree with - Adaksbullet

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) - My sexy pal, Berlynn

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) - Hahahaha Myself, ohh Opposite sex ? Ermmm Make we ask Sweetjude, na hin get the list of all the ugly girls

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy - STFUareyouGod...Smellymouth / Onstelly...Bibijay

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious) - Bbmpin..Sexkillz (dem too dey worry) // Dollyjoy (she might not be, but each time I check her profile picture, na over serious person i dey see)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag - Mi o gboyinbo

E don finish be that ? Chaii.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
MzLarem:
80/100
Thanks hun smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Enybliss(f): 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
MzLarem:
Enybliss,i'm waiting
for what sis
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
MzLarem:
Name :Larem

Are you single, dating or married: All of the above

Those u like on Romance Section: I'm indifferent bou everybody

Those u dislike on Romance section: Same as above

Those u find annoying: Hadez, judeefcc and one other fowl like that

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): None

Those you follow and wish follows you back:None

Why do you follow the people you follow:Cos they followed me

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: None

How many PMs do you get on average in a day : One

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting : Berlynn,Winnielyn...all of her lyn

Which Romancelander is fake: I pay no attention to anyone...Just quote and go

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: My Papichulo smiley

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Same as above...Everything bou him

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Mhiz,Enybliss,Skarlett

Your favorite mod: None

Funniest Romancelander(s): Smellymouth

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Toks something something and tosyne2much

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Audray

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Centaur/handsam..Not my kinda person

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. None...i'm a lot of things

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: DharmyYinks,for leaving me here for too long cry

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Ewo ni first base and second base

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Very plent

NLer(S) you consider smart: skarlett,mimzyy,STFUblablabla

NL member that tries too hard : CentaurXX,Hadez

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Smellymouth,DaddySly

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer : inconsequential thing smiley

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Benita27

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: Judeefcc

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other : Erm...None

Who do u often agree with : Many

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) : Cant think of anyone

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): None

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy :makydebbie,ellacute45

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. doucheb

Btw. I just saw your mention on your diary.
What the fûck do you mean?
I should not read your diary?
Why?
Why did you post it on Nl?
Are you not aware Nl is a public forum?

Don't mention me for dumb things abeg

Chai. What are you feeling like?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Thanks for reading.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by DaddySLY(m): 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Name- Sylvester

Age- early twenties

Occupation student... in my dreams i'm actually tis crime drug lord...so ts like a part time job...wink (EL Sly cool )

Are you single, dating or married dont even know anymore...seems like the same thing tis days...aint married tho

Those u like on Romance Section- skarlett twaci mrcork traphedges trapqueen77 obthebully iykekelvins macbrooklyn mimzyy smellymouth juhan mzpecs n all those amigos fvckers grin etc...

Those u dislike on Romance section - mamagee3

Those u find annoying- mamagee3

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) - bibijay123 skarlett mzlarem smellymouth papikush nd sadly obthebully

Those you follow and wish follows you back
Why do you follow the people you follow- ehm...

NLer that has sent u the most PMs - ....

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.- 1 and half

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting - iambush

Which Romancelander is fake.- swann... i think shes batwoman in real life... grin

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date - am sorry embarassed mimzyy

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on - twaci

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - fat ass cool

Your favorite Romancelander(s)- obthebully smellymouth mimzyy iykekelvins macbrooklyn sinz ogorwyne colik

Your favorite mod - domnique

Funniest Romancelander(s)- jixnation

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads - bibijay123

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk- mimzyy mzlarem smellymouth

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?- many... why? i got bored

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.- some ways... papikush otherways girl360

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life - ion knw man... i'd love to spank berlyn n have have her call me daddy ...

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with - itzmepuffpuff... she has such cute lips...damn...

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- woa lemme jare

NLer(S) you consider smart - papikush smellymouth obtheaubtle bibijay123 skarlett mimzyy

NL member that tries too hard.- dont know...dont care

NLer(s) you find intriguing - mzlarem
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer- just be yourself...
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from smellymouth

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section- i actually dnt give a shiit grin

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. - bibijay123

Who do u often agree with- i said i didnt give a shiit damnitt! angry

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) - mimzyy is sexy as hell...damn...

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) m..
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy- smellymouth ... i secretly wish i'll get him super drunk then film him...n show him when it clears off

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).- tat boy jare..
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag-
saintsamurai

10 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
KissChrix:

Thanks hun smiley
Fraud..corruption angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jarizod:

wetin ah do na grin cheesy

Commot for here jurh angry

How many gilrs you wan chyke for this thread?
Enybliss:
for what sis
For you to answer na
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
CentaurXX:

Brook. You sef see am grin
cheesy grin

Lol, I see am OoO. But she no wan tell me now cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by SINZ: 11:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol bro hahahaha.. Chill out fam Toto dey come grin

Lols bro if Jarizod dey cry na. na cum dey come out.. Even if him sweat na cum.. Him dey sweat.. Lwkmh,!,

I said it before, una nor believe me. Summon pastor abeg, someone needs to be exorcised! gringrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Enybliss(f): 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
MzLarem:
For you to answer na
hahahhahaaahhaha that long thing? I don't think i can
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
SINZ:

I said it before, una nor believe me. Summon pastor abeg, someone needs to be exorcised! gringrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
CentaurXX:

Btw. I just saw your mention on your diary.
What the fûck do you mean?
I should not read your diary?
Why?
Why did you post it on Nl?
Are you not aware Nl is a public forum?

Don't mention me for dumb things abeg

Chai. What are you feeling like?
You see why i say you try so hard??

Since when have i made that update? stop trying hard to make sense,now get lost and ignore me like i'm not even on NL...my diary included.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
MzLarem:
Fraud..corruption angry
Err.... I'm lost here angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.