Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (17289 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by LifeDrama: 12:36am On Dec 07, 2016
A Happy Birthday to the prophet of our time, Reverend Chris DSc. A blessing to all nations, a father, mentor and leader to many. Happy Birthday Sir, we love you.
I join the whole world in celebrating a dispensation,an Icon, my father, boss, teacher, life coach, mentor... and hero, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome P.hD.

Happy Birthday to a great man of God for our time. You have been positioned by God for our generation. It is a priviledge and honor to be associated with the ministry God's given you. I get deeper insight into God's Word as I listen to you break them down for the simple minds.

My wish for you this special day, is that God will lift you even higher and expaand your coast beyond imagination. God bless you abundantly as He opens a new page of Glory and anointing over you and your ministry. Happy Birthday once more sir!!!

To mark this day, several community services are held all around the world to commemorate the birthday of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD.

These global events are in celebration of dear Pastor Chris, and to show our appreciation and gratitude for the blessing that he has been to all of us in the Ministry, and the body of Christ.

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/2016/12/06/happy-52nd-birthday-to-pastor-chris-oyakhilome/

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Depreacherman(m): 12:37am On Dec 07, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR, WE CELEBRATE YOU SIR! MORE POWER TO YOUR ELBOW

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by XtremelyCoded(m): 12:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Cool

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by opethom(m): 2:12am On Dec 07, 2016
hbd o, go and settle with your wife sir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by herzern1(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2016
HBD sir.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Jafar1: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I JUST HOPE UR WIFE WISHED U
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by ednut1(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2016
HBD, but make him and hin wife go settle. or it seems even prayer cannot save marriages . put it in prayer crew come enlighten us

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by drboye(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2016
is today is birthday?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2016
opethom:

I was expecting to see something like this. smiley Una no dey disappoint.

17 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by loadedvibes: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy birthday sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by CXLVII: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2016
"Prophet of our time". grin grin grin

Wetin person no go hear!

7 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by freshness2020: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2016
HBd
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Ideyontop: 7:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy Birthday Man of God! I celebrate you.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy birthday sir, more anointing ijn Amen

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by JesusmyGod1: 7:25am On Dec 07, 2016
thanks u my coach, my father, my everything

you the Jesus Christ I see on earth

thanks for ur lovely and great message

it transformed my life.

words aint enough to tell u thank u.

I love u Pastor.

i remembered 2006 crusade in benin city, since that day my life has been transformed

from having just 2k in 2006 to 1.5billion 2016

God bless u man of God

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by wiloy2k8(m): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2016
hmm
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Exodus2k(m): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy Birthday pastor Chris. May you aged with grace

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2016
d
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by bokunrawo(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy birthday man of God, but pls watz all abt d title attached to your name

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by emmabest2000(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2016
If only u prayed harder to save ur marriage.
Anyway HBD

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Pwetyefe(f): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2016
HBD My life coach

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by QuietHammer(m): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2016
opethom:
ednut1:
HBD, but make him and hin wife go settle. or it seems even prayer cannot save marriages . put it in prayer crew come enlighten us
His ex wife has married someone else.

drboye:
is today is birthday?
No undecided
It's my birthday.
JesusmyGod1:
thanks u my coach, my father, my everything
you the Jesus Christ I see on earth
thanks for ur lovely and great message
it transformed my life.
words aint enough to tell u thank u.
I love u Pastor.
i remembered 2006 crusade in benin city, since that day my life has been transformed
from having just 2k in 2006 to 1.5billion 2016
God bless u man of God
This one's case is beyond me

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by cyrexx: 7:30am On Dec 07, 2016
Where is your wife? You two celebrating together would make it a great birthday celebration. Right now, you are just exposing yourself to open ridicule. You can't keep your home. What can you possibly preach about marriage to your church members?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Toks2008(m): 7:30am On Dec 07, 2016
ednut1:

It takes two to tango...
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Edoblakky(m): 7:31am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy birthday to my teacher, life coach and inspiration.
I am blessed to be a partaker of the grace of God on your life.
On behalf of my wife and 3 lovely children, I say happy day Sir!

6 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by zeusdgrt(m): 7:32am On Dec 07, 2016
Dis man got mysteries,he made me know that only the compassionate soul can get Gods gift especially the one of healing.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by jayAjoku(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2016
ah a big happy birthday to this great minister and teacher of the gospel, dear sir you have changed lives with your teaching and your insights about the holy spirit and the gospel. Congratulations

indeed he is a gift to the body of christ

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Toks2008(m): 7:33am On Dec 07, 2016
A great teacher and business man.
Happy womb excape day.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by oloriooko(m): 7:34am On Dec 07, 2016
HBD pastor Chris I'd wanted to ask why your age has been a mystery for years but OP gave me the answer
Pls reconcile with your wife before 2016 ends!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by zeusdgrt(m): 7:35am On Dec 07, 2016
cyrexx:
Where is your wife? You two celebrating together would make it a great birthday celebration. Right now, you are just exposing yourself to open ridicule. You can't keep your home. What can you possibly preach about marriage to your church members?

Go and Die if e life dey pain u. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups / Four Mistresses With Love Children Appear At Prophet Akinade’s Funeral / My Journey Into heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.