Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. (3387 Views)

'blame Some Mothers, Not Fathers, For The Way Some Men Turn Out' - Alibaba / One Of The Reasons Why Guys Lie About Their Jobs To Ladies They Want To Date / Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by LadyAnn(f): 5:27am On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=Jaynom post=51729850]

At least it is "SOME guys" but MOST girls on Nairaland are Liars [/quote

Oh purleeeeeze!! The girls are so busy trying to defend their intergrity from all the bulldozing they get from the lads that they don't have the chance to lie... The guys lie to get attention.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by LadyAnn(f): 5:30am On Dec 08, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Good because I also don't insult I just diagnose

Then I guess your diagnosis is as far away from the truth as the East is from the west. To be able to diagnose properly, you must be an observer in the first place.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by BabaRamota1980: 5:36am On Dec 08, 2016
LadyAnn:
Ladies, Beware of the Dangerous Sociopaths here on Nairaland. They can lie for the world.
Just to impress women and get attention. These guys lie mostly because they are incapable of feelings and do not want to understand the impact of their lies. They may even get a thrill out of lying at your expense. Once they tell an initial lie they go on to tell many more lies in an attempt to cover up the lies they started, or just for the “fun” of it.
Don't be led by their "I have plenty money bullshit".

who is it this time? cool
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by BabaRamota1980: 5:39am On Dec 08, 2016
LadyAnn:
Oh purleeeeeze!! The girls are so busy trying to defend their intergrity from all the bulldozing they get from the lads that they don't have the chance to lie... The guys lie to get attention.

so all the fake hair and fake eyelashes and makeup to hide facial flaws no be lie?
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 08, 2016
LadyAnn:

On a 1:1 I meant. I'm not in the habit of responding to emails from nairaland lets just put it this way. The social interaction ends on the forum.
Madam You havent said anything new here.
Lying and the social media Is now a norm, and you not interacting with people off the the forum is what is expected, it doesnt make you a genius, it is just common sense.. what is expected.
Overall this issue is a non issue
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by Jaynom(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2016
[quote author=LadyAnn post=51731469][/Oh purleeeeeze!! The girls are so busy trying to defend their intergrity from all the bulldozing they get from the lads that they don't have the chance to lie... The guys lie to get attention.]

I TOTALLY disagree with you. Girls Crave attention (google Histrionic personality disorder). Y'all expose your cleavage and show off your semi-nude bodies on Social media for LIKES & COMMENTS that shii boosts your ego. "OLOSHOism" Thrives bcoz y'all want to afford those material things that'll make others worship you.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2016
So, you're accusing Us with a meme picture? undecided

Make I waka pass this one lipsrsealed
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2016
LadyAnn:
Ladies, Beware of the Dangerous Sociopaths here on Nairaland. They can lie for the world.
Just to impress women and get attention. These guys lie mostly because they are incapable of feelings and do not want to understand the impact of their lies. They may even get a thrill out of lying at your expense. Once they tell an initial lie they go on to tell many more lies in an attempt to cover up the lies they started, or just for the “fun” of it.

Sista Ann, say the truth and shame that Devil.
Tell us the guy that your back on his king-sized Mouka foam, with your legs apart, high up in the air last night.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by chibuike65: 7:23am On Dec 08, 2016
You can trust me am able and capable I will hurt your feelings
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2016
LadyAnn:

Then I guess your diagnosis is as far away from the truth as the East is from the west. To be able to diagnose properly, you must be an observer in the first place.

Too bad I'm not a stalker
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by kazyhm(m): 7:27am On Dec 08, 2016
LadyAnn:

who is to blame ?

they say "if you don't lie to a girl, you don't respect her feelings"

.......and people that promise less perform more

continue wasting your time and energy looking for celebrity- fake lazy girls will always be disappointed

Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by hylyne(m): 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
Op, Nairalanders are moving from Pm to alters these oooo.... You could the next on the line..... grin ; grin.

Do not believe in all prophesies, but test ye if they are from God.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by LadyAnn(f): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
hylyne:

Op, Nairalanders are moving from Pm to alters these oooo.... You could the next on the line..... grin ; grin.

Do not believe in all prophesies, but test ye if they are from God.

Good luck to them and God speed.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by polymath01(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=LadyAnn post=51701516]

honey, I have better sense than to interact with anyone on social media. So no! This thread was created purely on the basis of lies I read daily... Absolutely disgusting [I suspect you have had a personal encounter]
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by LadyAnn(f): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2016
[quote author=polymath01 post=51779104][/quote]

Yes... A close encounter of the fourth kind. Decipher that.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by Greenbullet(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
op,its okay, I think seun should use identity card verification ,so that only adults can open and comment on threads,it would be better.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by LadyAnn(f): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2016
Greenbullet:
op,its okay, I think seun should use identity card verification ,so that only adults can open and comment on threads,it would be better.

What a great idea.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by Greenbullet(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2016
LadyAnn:

What a great idea.
and create a section called kiddies section.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2016
LadyAnn:

What a great idea.

I guess you've been beguiled or you've fallen for the antics of some male nairalanders. Hence, the reason for nursing this concocted assertion.

Meanwhile, you are wrong!
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by LadyAnn(f): 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2016
Neyoor:

I guess you've been beguiled or you've fallen for the antics of some male nairalanders. Hence, the reason for nursing this concocted assertion.

Meanwhile, you are wrong!

By the way, sarcasm doesn't suit you.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
LadyAnn:

By the way, sarcasm doesn't suit you.

lol! I'm only trying to be plain and factual
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by LadyAnn(f): 3:26am On Dec 10, 2016
Greenbullet:
and create a section called kiddies section.

Bingo!!! This green bullet gets smarter by the minute. grin
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by Intrepid01(m): 3:28am On Dec 10, 2016
LadyAnn:

Bingo!!! This green bullet gets smarter by the minute. grin
Won't you go to bed?
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by LadyAnn(f): 3:31am On Dec 10, 2016
Intrepid01:

Won't you go to bed?

Nope I'm a night watcher.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by Intrepid01(m): 3:37am On Dec 10, 2016
LadyAnn:

Nope I'm a night watcher.

Lol...you need a hubby or boyfie to get you busy in the nights. .....God is the watchman, he doesn't need a partner.BTW; you are engaging, I've bn ffg you around all day....
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by LadyAnn(f): 3:42am On Dec 10, 2016
Intrepid01:

Lol...you need a hubby or boyfie to get you busy in the nights. .....God is the watchman, he doesn't need a partner.BTW; you are engaging, I've bn ffg you around all day....

I am at work actually.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by Intrepid01(m): 3:48am On Dec 10, 2016
LadyAnn:

I am at work actually.

Ooh really!!!my bad...this is 9ja , it's midnight actually.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by Intrepid01(m): 3:49am On Dec 10, 2016
LadyAnn:

I am at work actually.

I sent you a pm earlier....I'm still waiting for your response.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by Certifiedbillio(m): 3:52am On Dec 10, 2016
LadyAnn:

I am at work actually.
. You are a nurse ni?
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by LadyAnn(f): 3:53am On Dec 10, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
. You are a nurse ni?

No. Social Worker.
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by LadyAnn(f): 3:54am On Dec 10, 2016
Intrepid01:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Way Some Guys Lie On Nairaland Even The Devil Is Shocked. Ladies Beware. by LadyAnn(f): 3:57am On Dec 10, 2016
Intrepid01:

So you want me to fall victim to my own thread?? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: My Sincere & Candid Advice To You All / Sex Machine / I Love Her, But How Do I Break Up With Her, I Need To Face My Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.